Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t have bpd but i do have impulsive adhd even with meds i still do things impulsively… but a tattoo of a man in jail? that’s wild
yeah tbh not excusing her at all she had done questionable things and the criminal boyfriend top of them all - but i also will stand by a fact that it is a reason for things, especially and probably the tattoo. one of those things it’s very hard to actually comprehend unless you have it! would not put it past myself to get a tattoo of my partners name whilst in a maniac episode (except mines not a criminal)

Reactions: 1
I dunno what it is but meena from emmerdale really reminds me of mia 😅 probs just me

I dunno what it is but meena from emmerdale really reminds me of mia 😅 probs just me
is that the one that’s is killing everyone at the moment ? as my MIL was watching this yesterday and if so i see the resemblance 🤣

is that the one that’s is killing everyone at the moment ? as my MIL was watching this yesterday and if so i see the resemblance 🤣
Yes it is 🤣 I think it's the way she talks I don't know. I thought there was more chance of an emmerdale fan on this thread than a teen mum fan on the emmerdale thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think people are right about Charlie always taking T and F to hotels
I rekon there must not be room for them at his parents or maybe he has no fixed home? Sad really and does explain why he has them only 4 nights a month if it’s true.. funny how Shannon leaves that part out when she has a rant 😅

Reactions: 6
I guess he lives with his parents and is in a small/single room - what does he do for work, does anyone know? he used to flaunt his range rover well enough on the last series!

Anyone notice it’s that Lewie’s birthday today . Mia put nothing up . Must of had that holiday for the sake of it because he completely hid her on his social media when they were in Dubai and nothing since they’ve been back. Bizarre

Reactions: 2
I rekon there must not be room for them at his parents or maybe he has no fixed home? Sad really and does explain why he has them only 4 nights a month if it’s true.. funny how Shannon leaves that part out when she has a rant 😅
It’s not really Shannon’s problem that Charlie doesn’t find himself and the boys appropriate full time accommodation IMO. Most parents don’t live at their parents if it doesn’t accommodate their children, Shannon has to pay rent and get on with it and so should he. I think Charlie’s an ass and a sad excuse of a parent

Reactions: 18
It’s not really Shannon’s problem that Charlie doesn’t find himself and the boys appropriate full time accommodation IMO. Most parents don’t live at their parents if it doesn’t accommodate their children, Shannon has to pay rent and get on with it and so should he. I think Charlie’s an ass and a sad excuse of a parent
Shannon pay rent? She’s never had a job so her benefits pay her rent . Their area seems expensive to live in so maybe it’s not possible for Charlie to afford somewhere on his wage. He’s only early 20s , as much as he’s a head maybe he’s saving to buy we don’t know.. How do you know he’s a sad excuse for a parent? Judging by his stories the kids look well fed, happy and safe on the weekends he has them? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Why was chloe at a party event for a nail business.... she doesn't work in the beauty industry or do anything to do with nails. . She used to do candles

Reactions: 4
Shannon pay rent? She’s never had a job so her benefits pay her rent . Their area seems expensive to live in so maybe it’s not possible for Charlie to afford somewhere on his wage. He’s only early 20s , as much as he’s a head maybe he’s saving to buy we don’t know.. How do you know he’s a sad excuse for a parent? Judging by his stories the kids look well fed, happy and safe on the weekends he has them? 🤔
Because Shannon’s a mum, she’s had no choice but to move out and get on with it. It would be lovely if she could have stayed at home to save money to buy but as she’s their mum and not their dad she hasn’t had that luxury. The bar is so low for dads it’s disgusting, he couldn’t be arsed with Theo on the show and he has them 4 nights a month, that’s how I know he’s a tit dad.

Reactions: 17
Because Shannon’s a mum, she’s had no choice but to move out and get on with it. It would be lovely if she could have stayed at home to save money to buy but as she’s their mum and not their dad she hasn’t had that luxury. The bar is so low for dads it’s disgusting, he couldn’t be arsed with Theo on the show and he has them 4 nights a month, that’s how I know he’s a tit dad.
She chose to have these children though and now having a third so clearly likes it? 😂 I can’t feel sorry for her when she’s wanted these children and done nothing to avoid it. Having them once a week might not be ideal but how do we not know he doesn’t work all week or do 12 hour shifts. We don’t. At the end of the day if she doesn’t work and doesn’t intend on working and gets all the benefits then in my eyes she should be taking that responsibility to have her children in the week? Also it’s gonna be easier for her to live alone and ‘get on with it’ because her rent will be paid so u can’t really compare it to someone who won’t qualify for all that. I’m sure if he got his rent paid he would have his own place. I think he’s a tosser but I don’t feel sorry for Shannon and the kids look happy once a week with their dad out doing things.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.