Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooooo bleeping classic
To be fair I can see why Dylan and ree Anne would be mad. If her baby dad called Megan all she had to say was "don't know its not my business" let's be honest beef flaps billie and Megan enjoyed blasting that info around

Reactions: 12
To be fair I can see why Dylan and ree Anne would be mad. If her baby dad called Megan all she had to say was "don't know its not my business" let's be honest beef flaps billie and Megan enjoyed blasting that info around
Defo and I just find it mad that Kirsty who’s sat in Megan’s car in this scene was Tel’s long term gf 😭 she said Megan was seeing him behind her back before they got together so I find Megan sly anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Defo and I just find it mad that Kirsty who’s sat in Megan’s car in this scene was Tel’s long term gf 😭 she said Megan was seeing him behind her back before they got together so I find Megan sly anyway
Kirsty is actually lovely she works in a pub in my area and she’s proper nice x

Reactions: 9
I do find that scene stupid though when reanne says why would you be annoyed about her being pregnant, like obviously she isn’t ganna like it 🥴

Does Megan have an Irish Traveller background? She’s with an Irish Traveller in her second to last Tik Tok

Does Megan have an Irish Traveller background? She’s with an Irish Traveller in her second to last Tik Tok
I think she just wishes she was one if I’m honest.. I’m genuinely surprised she didn’t end up with a gypsy guy.. I guess there is still time 😂

Reactions: 13
I think she just wishes she was one if I’m honest.. I’m genuinely surprised she didn’t end up with a gypsy guy.. I guess there is still time 😂
Well she did live in a caravan at one point and I’d say Dylan has a bit of a gypsy look to him 😂

• Haha
Well she did live in a caravan at one point and I’d say Dylan has a bit of a gypsy look to him 😂
I thought she was related to travellers when we saw her living in a caravan but quickly realised it’s more of a wannabe lifestyle. She thinks she wants some aspects of it but I dare say proper travellers would be ashamed at some of the things she’s said and done. She still aspires to live in a trailer tho 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I thought she was related to travellers when we saw her living in a caravan but quickly realised it’s more of a wannabe lifestyle. She thinks she wants some aspects of it but I dare say proper travellers would be ashamed at some of the things she’s said and done. She still aspires to live in a trailer tho 🤦🏻‍♀️
She ain't a traveller. The travellers she is hanging about with are from basildon essex, the mum got kicked out of the house they was bought up in, she was than living with/near her son in pitsea. Mags who megan always tags is the youngest. Megan ain't related to them, she is a wannabe 🙈😂

She ain't a traveller. The travellers she is hanging about with are from basildon essex, the mum got kicked out of the house they was bought up in, she was than living with/near her son in pitsea. Mags who megan always tags is the youngest. Megan ain't related to them, she is a wannabe 🙈😂
Yeah thought as much.

Just came up on my fyp😂
I do agree with Megan in this video though, not that I have kids but I don’t think making them go hungry is the way to get them to eat a wider variety of food, and Reanne should definitely have told the dad of her child that she was pregnant, it was fair enough for Megan to presume that he knew.

Reactions: 5
I do agree with Megan in this video though, not that I have kids but I don’t think making them go hungry is the way to get them to eat a wider variety of food, and Reanne should definitely have told the dad of her child that she was pregnant, it was fair enough for Megan to presume that he knew.
Does anyone even know who told Megan remember on the show she said someone told her so presumably it wasn’t Dylan. If it was a friend echo that told her etc I would assumed her child’s dad would of already known so the whole kick off was unnecessary unless Megan knew he didn’t know

Reactions: 6
I had a dream the other day that I had to stay at reeanes and it was so stressful that my mum had to come collect me in my dream 🤣🤣 was fuckin kids running amok and glitter and crushed velvet everything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Differences in personality - Anyone see Chloe talk for ages in her story yesterday about how awful her weeks been because of her nan having a fall (obviously upsetting).. but she seemed more upset about the fact someone hit her car (sounded minor, no one was hurt) and she’s talking like she’s got some really hard life .. then Mia uploads a pic with her dad and mentions he’s been fighting cancer! No long poor me rant or end of the world attitude . Chloe also said as usual omg I have such a busy weekend non stop like she always says as if she had work or important things to do and she’s at a chocolate factory today haha

Reactions: 12
Differences in personality - Anyone see Chloe talk for ages in her story yesterday about how awful her weeks been because of her nan having a fall (obviously upsetting).. but she seemed more upset about the fact someone hit her car (sounded minor, no one was hurt) and she’s talking like she’s got some really hard life .. then Mia uploads a pic with her dad and mentions he’s been fighting cancer! No long poor me rant or end of the world attitude . Chloe also said as usual omg I have such a busy weekend non stop like she always says as if she had work or important things to do and she’s at a chocolate factory today haha
i think Chloe just thinks she has loads of followers so has to let them know what’s gone on. She’s jumped into z list celebrity mode straight away. Like people have awful stuff happen all the time but she uploads like she would have a convo to her mates. I didn’t see Mias to be honest. Chloes an odd one. Comes across like a try hard but still gets the engagement. She must appeal to an audience

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.