Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly can’t help but ever feel sorry for megan with all the questionable things she does, i have bpd too and i bet that tattoo was an act of impulse which are so hard to control, not her biggest fan but i absolutely raise my head to her raising 2 kids with bpd because it really is hard to just look after yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
honestly can’t help but ever feel sorry for megan with all the questionable things she does, i have bpd too and i bet that tattoo was an act of impulse which are so hard to control, not her biggest fan but i absolutely raise my head to her raising 2 kids with bpd because it really is hard to just look after yourself
Agree... I've always had a soft spot for Megan. I don't have BPD so can't relate but I really admire her for getting help when needed (didn't appear in 1 or 2 series, can't remember which ones!). And her kids always look like they have fun.
Not necessarily the way I'd deal with it but I do think she handled the whole ReAnne sending info to teen mom talks fairly well. I do think Megan's hearts in the right place and while she definitely has questionable taste in men, def wouldn't be my choice in partner that she currently has but I really don't think she'd put her kids in danger and has their best interests ar heart.

Reactions: 5
Agree... I've always had a soft spot for Megan. I don't have BPD so can't relate but I really admire her for getting help when needed (didn't appear in 1 or 2 series, can't remember which ones!). And her kids always look like they have fun.
Not necessarily the way I'd deal with it but I do think she handled the whole ReAnne sending info to teen mom talks fairly well. I do think Megan's hearts in the right place and while she definitely has questionable taste in men, def wouldn't be my choice in partner that she currently has but I really don't think she'd put her kids in danger and has their best interests ar heart.
yeah absolutely, like she does come across as firstly and argumentative but that’s just bpd, you get such heightened emotions and you can’t help but act upon it. and it also has such a huge play on romantic relationships, you get invested so quickly which explains her wanting kids with tel so soon. your emotions are heighten in every way to about 10x the normal person so i really do admire how strong she is with situations. agree with you saying she wouldn’t put her kids in danger, but despite everything she’s always seemed a great mum to me and the kids always look happy, healthy and clean so managing that on top of a personality disorder is very admirable!

Reactions: 3
I truly understand mental health issues and how bad they can affect people and their lives and how hard living with a mental health disorder must be.. but I have to say I also do not think having mental health problems is an excuse for acting like an asshole or doing a lot of stupid tit that she does. Dating someone who was literally going to prison for killing someone is a shocking move and the tik toks etc she always makes about her man will kill you or she will go to jail for this n that like it’s funny is bleeping disgusting. I always loved Megan on the show but after hearing about how she crashed her car in a rage with her kids in the back, and that being the reason why MTV stopped filming with her half way through a series and gave her a ‘break’ I’ve thought differently of her.. she also seems to love herself recently and tries to give this ‘bad witch’ persona 😴

Reactions: 9
i don’t have bpd but i do have impulsive adhd even with meds i still do things impulsively… but a tattoo of a man in jail? that’s wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.