Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not see when she answered a question about being on teen mom earlier this week, she’s all for it and says there’s so many great opportunities with it
Bet most people that watch teen mum probably wouldn’t really recognise her if they seen her, she’s not really on it that much like I only got on too her because I seen Dylan in one of her stories or posts 😂

Reactions: 5
Can't stand the advertisement of those dogs from Megan, poor pups and mum's used for cash especially this time of year. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So fed up of how fake social media is
It’s so sad. I bet the majority of her followers are young teenage girls/mums ect! And she is showing them that this is okay! Worse thing is there’s nothing wrong with how she looks! She’s had a baby ffs! I’ve had 2 sections and I’ve been left with the hang ect but I’m so proud of my body because it gave me my babies! Normal mum bodies 💯 need to be normalised!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So fed up of how fake social media is
The thing is I didn’t even realise the extent she’s for too till I seen the advert for the teen moms mums program came on last night 😬 like why do such dramatic editing when it’s clear when you see the adverts what’s she’s doing

Reactions: 8
She ain't a traveller. The travellers she is hanging about with are from basildon essex, the mum got kicked out of the house they was bought up in, she was than living with/near her son in pitsea. Mags who megan always tags is the youngest. Megan ain't related to them, she is a wannabe 🙈😂
Whats the teaaaaa ☕

The way it curves around her ass on the right side but the left side is straight 😂
How do you not notice this before you upload? I don't understand, especially because she does it so much. You'd think she would have learned from her wonky curtain fiasco

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Sassi’s Snapchat story? Looks like a bump check up? 👀 13 hours ago and her name is Sassisimmondsx. Don’t ask me to screenshot, it’s on Snapchat 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.