Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She maybe didn’t do that much before she had to close. Some people are working right through and still continue to post so it’s the right thing to do on her part, I really hope she isn’t working during lockdown. Also I was impressed that Megan didn’t answer about the vaccine, so many impressionable people follow her she’s right to have her own opinion and not post what she is doing in case it influences people. It’s nothing to do with anyone else anyway
Me too. She flew up in my estimations for that. We all need to make our own decisions.

However I wish she would take the same stance when talking about how she doesn’t take her medication! It’s irresponsible to keep posting that she should take it but doesn’t!

Reactions: 2
Just seen this online he was jailed I never new any of this
Omg, was he the much older guy she dated a year or two ago, who never ever smiled in photos?! He always looked a bit scary!
And I defo agree that I’d bet on her having teeth done in Turkey too, it’s surely got to be? There’s nothing else on her body to do!

Reactions: 5
Omg, was he the much older guy she dated a year or two ago, who never ever smiled in photos?! He always looked a bit scary!
And I defo agree that I’d bet on her having teeth done in Turkey too, it’s surely got to be? There’s nothing else on her body to do!
He was called Chris

Can you post the link for the article so we can read it?
Don’t know how to it’s on the sun website

Can you post the link for the article so we can read it?
I figured it out 😂😂😂

Last edited:

I figured it out 😂😂😂
It’s still not enough but compared to most domestic abuse cases, that’s quite a lengthy jail sentence. So glad she is out of that relationship

Reactions: 5

I figured it out 😂😂😂
His job was a window cleaner ?! Sure he always used to be drowning in Louis Vuitton clothing etc....hmm dodgy

Reactions: 16
I can't begin to imagine the trauma of thinking you'll never see your child again.

Poor woman. No wonder she struggles with self confidence as most DV abusers will also shatter your self worth and make you feel so unloved. Good on her for having the courage to leave and press charges

Reactions: 25
His job was a window cleaner ?! Sure he always used to be drowning in Louis Vuitton clothing etc....hmm dodgy
I literally just thought the same after reading the article, more like drug dealer than window cleaner! 🤣

Reactions: 7
So has mia spoken about this recently then? As the article is new, I always got the impression it was domestic abuse when she said there was something she needed to talk about that was difficult. I'm sure I remember her referring to him as Mr b so could be for last name brooks

Reactions: 3
So has mia spoken about this recently then? As the article is new, I always got the impression it was domestic abuse when she said there was something she needed to talk about that was difficult. I'm sure I remember her referring to him as Mr b so could be for last name brooks
She’s doing a YouTube video tonight about it

I’ve never watched this before, but I’ve binged about 6 series in the last two weeks. I’m just on the episode where Jordan hasn’t paid into the bills and won’t tell Chloe where the money is.
I find chloe irritating but he’s such a head she could do so much better

Reactions: 18
Which one was he? Was he the muscly one that she posted was messaging other girls?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never watched this before, but I’ve binged about 6 series in the last two weeks. I’m just on the episode where Jordan hasn’t paid into the bills and won’t tell Chloe where the money is.
I find chloe irritating but he’s such a head she could do so much better
He mugged her right off the last season.. if he can be so mean to the cameras saying he doesn't love her etc then I wonder what he's like off camera.
It's so frustrating cos she could have someone who thinks the world of her and push her even further 😒

Reactions: 8
Poor mia, she’s had so many horrible experiences with men! I hope one day someone treats her right and shows her what real love is, fair play to her for staying strong for her little girl all this time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t remember which one Chris was? Was he the one she went to the Xmas market one year with her friends?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.