Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant prior. I did understand she wouldn't be working during the lockdown lol
She maybe didn’t do that much before she had to close. Some people are working right through and still continue to post so it’s the right thing to do on her part, I really hope she isn’t working during lockdown. Also I was impressed that Megan didn’t answer about the vaccine, so many impressionable people follow her she’s right to have her own opinion and not post what she is doing in case it influences people. It’s nothing to do with anyone else anyway

Reactions: 6
She maybe didn’t do that much before she had to close. Some people are working right through and still continue to post so it’s the right thing to do on her part, I really hope she isn’t working during lockdown. Also I was impressed that Megan didn’t answer about the vaccine, so many impressionable people follow her she’s right to have her own opinion and not post what she is doing in case it influences people. It’s nothing to do with anyone else anyway
Oh definetly. She would of had hate whatever she posted on the vaccine. Don't see why people need to know if she gets it or not

Reactions: 4
Oh definetly. She would of had hate whatever she posted on the vaccine. Don't see why people need to know if she gets it or not
It’s like politics, shouldn’t be talked about. I know Billie has posted what she is doing and i thought that was wrong as it’s a big platform she has. No one should be influenced in such an important decision so staying private is the sensible thing to do

Reactions: 2
It’s like politics, shouldn’t be talked about. I know Billie has posted what she is doing and i thought that was wrong as it’s a big platform she has. No one should be influenced in such an important decision so staying private is the sensible thing to do
Aren’t most of billie’s fans old lonely men who wank off over her feet? If so they’re probably the demographic that have already been jabbed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why Megan isn’t in the “their stories” serie?
I’d hope it’s because mtv don’t want associating with someone who’s partner is currently in prison for manslaughter but in reality I think she probably just didn’t want to take part

Reactions: 18
Aren’t most of billie’s fans old lonely men who wank off over her feet? If so they’re probably the demographic that have already been jabbed
Not sure who her fans are tbh but I know she has scores of youngsters dying to make a living like she does. Her followers on insta are different to her OF followers I’m sure, I didn’t mean her OF followers. But in that respect, the older generation aren’t all agreeable to be jabbed anyway.

Reactions: 3
Does Megan still do her lash business. She seems to post the same photo every time, her business page doesn't have a variety of pics just the same one over ans over. And apparently she's moved place now and isn't in that hut
It’s strange, when she did the live with Sassi a while ago they both commented that their beauty beds were in their front room taking up space and they were ‘working from home’ strange when they both claimed to be budding bussiness women! And this was inbetween lockdowns when beauty was allowed to open for abit 🤔🤔

Did Mia say on her stories the other day she’s going to turkey for ‘something exciting’?? Cosmetic surgery perhaps?? Wonder what it’ll be?! She looks great as she is

Reactions: 2
Did Mia say on her stories the other day she’s going to turkey for ‘something exciting’?? Cosmetic surgery perhaps?? Wonder what it’ll be?! She looks great as she is
Definitely something cosmetic! Has she had her teeth done? I’ve never noticed her teeth either way, but surely there’s not much left on her body/face to do.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't need any work doing at all 😮 Turkey is big for teeth and BBLs.

Who are the kids Charlie has at the park on his story cos they sure as tit aren’t his 🤣

I think it is her teeth, I remember her sharing her friends post on her stories and she was saying that’s what her natural teeth will look like. I think it was the Katie Price pic.

Yeah you can get them pinned back but I can’t see that being something she would go to Turkey for. I’m saying her teeth, which is a shame. ☹

Reactions: 6
I hope if she is getting more work and it's gifted or she talks about it then she encourages people to do their own research.

There was a company out in Turkey featured on a programme and they had loads of celebrities and influencer endorsement but they were shady af and botched loads of people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.