Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Brett ok? Does he just sit in his bedroom with cans, cigs and a bag of coke?! 🙄 I’ve included the original screen shot I took of his OG stories also
"Maybe I should actually pay for gas am freezing" looool such a lad not putting his heating on 🥴 what a muppet honestly flashing his ciggies and coke as though it makes him a G but just makes him look like a pathetic child playing wannabe
Does he live with his mum or on his own? I always got the impression he lived with his mum. Dad of the year ain’t he 😬

Reactions: 1
Dunno who Brett thinks he is atm. He’s clearly going through some sort of crisis but that doesn’t condone all the tit he’s been up to.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure this isn’t the end of TMUK. They’re just filling the time until they can film again.

Reactions: 3
It does seem like the end doesn’t it. I kind of want them to do another series but with new mums.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.