Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why you would put a video out showing yourself carrying that much money?
Why is your friend pushing your son around while your marching 5ft ahead like you’ve got entourage?
What a weird video
begs for his son on his own then doesn't bother with him and lets his friends/family deal with him instead? no wonder emma didn't want him having him on his own

Reactions: 13
Don’t know if this has already been shared here?

Apparnetly 5k spent.. In cash.. am I the only one thinking dodgy?
Wtf why does his friend seem more bothered about his son than he does ?😭 holding him whole time and pushing the pram. HOW CRINGE making a video just to show yourself spending money 🥴😭 Sad.. wtf so weird 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen manleys story? Why are him and his mates so cringey 😬. They remind me of 12-13 year olds always hanging around shops thinking they look ‘cool’.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Love how he’s not even holding or interacting with his child. head. You can tell Jeremiah is scared of him as well.

• Heart
Poor kid looks as puzzled to see Nasseh as we all are watching him on tv. And about 2" away from completely submarining out of that buggy because he's not strapped in. 😂

Tbf it looks like his mate was genuinely trying with Jeremiah and was quite enjoying having him. I know that's not te point and you can't play dolls with a child but its nice he was making an effort rather than blinking the kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor kid looks as puzzled to see Nasseh as we all are watching him on tv. And about 2" away from completely submarining out of that buggy because he's not strapped in. 😂

Tbf it looks like his mate was genuinely trying with Jeremiah and was quite enjoying having him. I know that's not te point and you can't play dolls with a child but its nice he was making an effort rather than blinking the kid.
His friend was so attentive and if I was Emma from what I just saw I would be happy having someone like him around because you know he would be being looked after. Granted I think we can all say mumbles isn’t earning big money from his music and the friend did have the common drug dealer phone so there’s obviously more to it but credit to him he looked like he was trying harder than his own father was

Aww that Jeremiah video is funny and sad at the same time! Nasseh looks like the grumpy teenage brother who can’t be arsed with having a baby around, and the friend is their dad 🤣
But also Jeremiah clearly has no idea who N is and no bond whatsoever, sad to see him looking so blankly at Nasseh 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone know if she ever posted any pics at the time she was with him? I found this back from 2018. It's on a public fan page (looked out of curiosity as i
That isn’t him I don’t think, he was a proper huge looking muscly lad. I remember people commenting saying he looked super old

Reactions: 6
She did used to post him quite a lot but mainly on stories. The picture posted before was with Jared, her first boyfriend after Manley.

Reactions: 3
Finally got to watch that Nasseh video, I didn’t think it was possible to dislike him even more than I already did but guess what it is. What an absolute sad case he clearly is not used to having much money otherwise he wouldn’t feel the need to record himself flashing the cash like some absolute mongo. Poor Miah getting carted around for show, there was nothing between them that would suggest a father/son bond as everyone else has already said the friend was the only one making an effort with the little boy. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That isn’t him I don’t think, he was a proper huge looking muscly lad. I remember people commenting saying he looked super old
Is he the one that she posted a pic of with the caption “i found my treasure in you” (if anyone else can remember that lol)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.