Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m not being funny amanda but you want to get a life, what you said just then was really boring x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
8E816691-3559-4BB2-8D11-22409C01D62E.jpeg

Is she having a laugh. She lives in social housing and has a failing business and a boyfriend in prison. None of these things scream ‘rich’ to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

wakametango

Chatty Member
I’m sure Marley would be so happy to know that 400+k people know that he’s in the bath because he’s had an accident 🙄. Bath pictures are bad enough as it is. Honestly what goes through these peoples heads!
Not to detract from the original point, I agree children in baths should be kept private but I read your message as Manley three times 😂 I thought fucking hell he’s told everyone that?

• Haha
Reactions: 66

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Idc what anybody says. Give me Mia’s body, surgery or not. I’d walk down the street stark naked and, I’d flash my arse at the neighbours and never get dressed again. No fucks she looks GREAT 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm partial to a takeaway now and then but I limit it to something I can't make at home like an authentic curry (thai or indian). Some things are better left to people who know what they're doing lol.

Years later and I'm still impressed that Megan was able to cook so much in that tiny caravan in series one including a roast dinner. The lack of worktop space alone would probably have me on the phone to the takeway.

I remember that episode and thought the same! Megan did have a lot of surprising grown up moments. I couldn't cook at roast at 17 lol and I certainly couldn't drive to Spain at 18 with 2 kids in tow. She certainly had an older head on her shoulders in some ways, then let herself down massively in others...

Reactions: 49

Emilee86

Chatty Member
I really do not understand why child services have not stepped In with Manley. His aggression towards Mia is shocking. His obvious drug use and I would query an abrupt temper I wouldn't want my child anywhere near him...

Reactions: 44

tmttea

Did anyone else absolutely love Sassi on the show?! But no cannot stand her?! Everytime she posts she just annoys me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Sassi is a fucking prick for that - imagine blagging “I’m ExEmPt” which means she would be medically vulnerable - but can risk getting Covid by dancing on an escalator and in a shop with her other dickhead with her.

Shame on you Sassi - you should be fucking embarrassed of your behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 42