Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Manley didn’t know about this before and still thought it was okay to call her names and i also hope that he’s learned that the way he speaks to/about Mia is disgusting. I feel so bad for her 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t remember which one Chris was? Was he the one she went to the Xmas market one year with her friends?
Was he the body builder type man? Can’t remember

Dread to think what space raider thinks about it 🤢

Reactions: 2
I remember he was always buying her stuff and taking her to expensive restaurants etc.. poor Mia I really feel for her having to go through that and then all this tit lately with Manley

• Heart
Reactions: 16
D05DE787-13DF-41D2-B6BE-5499779927A2.jpeg
Okay so I’ve just gone back to find the screen shot and ok trying to read between the lines. What I’m now getting from this is that Maggie is trying to say that chris treated Mia worse than Manley did. So it’s okay for him to speak to her like that. Disgusting family, absolutely disgusting and those laughing faces at the end?? What the duck is funny

Reactions: 17
I’ve just read the article about Mia. One thing that really bothers me is that Manley will 100% have known all about this, there’s just no way he wouldn’t have. And he still treats Mia the way he does knowing she had a hard time. Because this happened with Chris, she could be absolutely terrified at the slightest little temper from a man. The poor girl

Reactions: 37
i think the fact that it was so so hard for mia to talk about, and it's all still quite recent too, but she chose to do it for the good of other people show's the kind of person mia really is. truly inspirational to put so many strangers ahead of herself like that

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch mias video due to my PRSD as I’ve been through domestic violence to the point I was nearly killed. Good on you for speaking out Mia! Major major respect xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t watch mias video due to my PRSD as I’ve been through domestic violence to the point I was nearly killed. Good on you for speaking out Mia! Major major respect xxxxx
So sorry you had to experience that ❤

Anyone else notice none of the other teen mum girls said anything about it? Everyone has been sharing it to their stories saying how brave she is etc and literally nothing from the cast, I find that very strange!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice none of the other teen mum girls said anything about it? Everyone has been sharing it to their stories saying how brave she is etc and literally nothing from the cast, I find that very strange!
I know Chloe commented on her post

Reactions: 2
What a brave girl she is for speaking up, not many women would do that.
Chloe and Amber have commented on her post, nothing from the other girls though.

Reactions: 8
What a brave girl she is for speaking up, not many women would do that.

Chloe and Amber have commented on her post, nothing from the other girls though.
Oh that’s good, I just thought they’d make more of a big deal as it’s a big thing she went through and everyone was sharing stuff to their story the other day in support of Megan of all people 🥴

Reactions: 8
Just incase any of you don’t follow her, this really made me laugh 😂😂 *edit* if you can’t view it tap and hold it and click download linked file♥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t know if this has already been shared here?

Apparnetly 5k spent.. In cash.. am I the only one thinking dodgy?
Look at how Jeremiah looks at Nasseh like he doesn't even know him. Plus what is that video? Who wants to see him buying grapes from the corner shop?🤣🤣🤣🤣and how about you push your child around? Not your mate? Going on about getting him gold bracelets ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t know if this has already been shared here?

Apparnetly 5k spent.. In cash.. am I the only one thinking dodgy?
Why you would put a video out showing yourself carrying that much money?
Why is your friend pushing your son around while your marching 5ft ahead like you’ve got entourage?
What a weird video

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.