Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Amber's live this morning?
I feel like I often quite like the girl, for all her faults she seems the most real and honest out of all the Teen moms. Gotta say I was a bit shocked she left her 1 year old downstairs in his highchair unattended for like 40 minutes while she did her make up upstairs without so much as checking on him.
Also, the bloody ceilings, I just can't. Her decorating looks like she's put some real effort into it but she always points the camera upwards and all I see is messy joins and paint all over the ceiling. Amber please buy some masking tape and white emulsion to tidy it up, I promise it will look 1000x better.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel like I often quite like the girl, for all her faults she seems the most real and honest out of all the Teen moms. Gotta say I was a bit shocked she left her 1 year old downstairs in his highchair unattended for like 40 minutes while she did her make up upstairs without so much as checking on him.
Also, the bloody ceilings, I just can't. Her decorating looks like she's put some real effort into it but she always points the camera upwards and all I see is messy joins and paint all over the ceiling. Amber please buy some masking tape and white emulsion to tidy it up, I promise it will look 1000x better.
I wish she would spend the money in her house instead of her appearance 😂

Reactions: 9
I came on at one point and she mentioned about putting nit lotion on Brooklyn’s hair, in all fairness no one ever talks about nits and I know it’s not a big deal but was good to see her talk about it as I suppose it’s a normal thing every parent most likely goes through with their kids, just shows to me how real she is I suppose and she didn’t have a filter on her face which was good to see.

Reactions: 5
I really like Amber, She seems the most genuine out of the mums! She doesn't need to use those filters she's a naturally pretty girl.

With Megan and her BPD - if she has been prescribed medication, there is a reason and she should consider taking it. But medication and mental health treatment is such a personal decision and I don't think it fair to comment on / judge her for taking medication or not. I personally have BPD so can empathize with Megan about this - and am prescribed several (heavy duty) medications; which I have found helped. Therapy didn't help alleviate my symptoms - medication made it possible for me to live a relatively normal life. Some find it the other way around. Some find just getting on with it themselves help.

It's all down to the individual, their symptoms, and their support network. I just don't think it's fair to comment one way or the other on it. I'd crack on with a cold - others would take medicine and rest. It's personal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I came on at one point and she mentioned about putting nit lotion on Brooklyn’s hair, in all fairness no one ever talks about nits and I know it’s not a big deal but was good to see her talk about it as I suppose it’s a normal thing every parent most likely goes through with their kids, just shows to me how real she is I suppose and she didn’t have a filter on her face which was good to see.
How’s her kid managed to catch nits in a pandemic, no school, no mixing with other kids!! Etc! Just screams rule breaking 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
How’s her kid managed to catch nits in a pandemic, no school, no mixing with other kids!! Etc! Just screams rule breaking 🙄🙄🙄
I don’t know. She said she was going to get some for when he’s back at school but put some teatree oil on his hair as apparently nits don’t like it. Maybe she meant for when he’s back at school I’m not sure.
But nits lay eggs and can be very hard to get out, I know from experience (I’m sure we all do actually) I used to spend fortunes on nit lotion, so happy i don’t need to use it anymore 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The picture that big Bill keeps uploading of her in the shower makes me bork.

also, how original is big mark calling his daughters ‘Billie and Bobbie’ 🥴🙈
I know jesus man her bum looks all brown, I'm sick in my mouth pls stop 🤣🤣🤣
The picture that big Bill keeps uploading of her in the shower makes me bork.

also, how original is big mark calling his daughters ‘Billie and Bobbie’ 🥴🙈
I know jesus man it's horrific, her bum is all brown 🤣🤣 bleeping dreadful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think the issue is that if Megan has crashed her car into the car get kids was in, she’s obviously not dealing with her BPD. It’s obviously going to make some of us wonder if she’s really capable of putting her kids at harm as she’s not seeking professional advice regarding how to cope with it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the issue is that if Megan has crashed her car into the car get kids was in, she’s obviously not dealing with her BPD. It’s obviously going to make some of us wonder if she’s really capable of putting her kids at harm as she’s not seeking professional advice regarding how to cope with it
Also in season 2/3 Megan was talking about not coping with her mental health and wanting to crash her car into a pole so this is obviously something which has been in her mind and wasn’t just a spur of the moment event if it really happened

Reactions: 4
This has been on my mind today (don’t ask me why) does anyone remember the dog trainer Chloe hired when she was having issues with her sunny? She was such a witch!

Reactions: 12
This has been on my mind today (don’t ask me why) does anyone remember the dog trainer Chloe hired when she was having issues with her sunny? She was such a witch!
My memory about this is fuzzy but was this when they went to the group lesson and got kicked out because Sunny's behavior would be a distraction to the other dogs? If so, I can understand it being in a group setting but I do remember the trainer straight up rejected them almost as soon as they arrived. I did feel bad for them because they were clearly at the end of their rope and wanted some help. Dog training is difficult and you really only get one chance to do it right by starting early in the dogs life. Of course they can be trained when they're older but it's more difficult as you have to work on teaching the dog to unlearn bad behaviors that they've been doing for a while. I think they have sorted Sunny out now and she's much better.

Reactions: 12
My memory about this is fuzzy but was this when they went to the group lesson and got kicked out because Sunny's behavior would be a distraction to the other dogs? If so, I can understand it being in a group setting but I do remember the trainer straight up rejected them almost as soon as they arrived. I did feel bad for them because they were clearly at the end of their rope and wanted some help. Dog training is difficult and you really only get one chance to do it right by starting early in the dogs life. Of course they can be trained when they're older but it's more difficult as you have to work on teaching the dog to unlearn bad behaviors that they've been doing for a while. I think they have sorted Sunny out now and she's much better.
Yes you’re right she chucked them out almost immediately! I do understand kind of why she did it but she was just so insensitive and abrupt. Also when she was round their house and she said had he been to the groomers and Chloe said no she was like oh dear, I get its bad they hadn’t done that but they were teenagers and new dog owners they just needed a bit of support and advice and she was just giving straight up witch vibes 😂

Reactions: 7
Yes you’re right she chucked them out almost immediately! I do understand kind of why she did it but she was just so insensitive and abrupt. Also when she was round their house and she said had he been to the groomers and Chloe said no she was like oh dear, I get its bad they hadn’t done that but they were teenagers and new dog owners they just needed a bit of support and advice and she was just giving straight up witch vibes 😂
That dog trainer was awful!! She was so patronising and rude. I wouldn’t mind but Chloe is the most responsible pet owner on the show. Her dog is clearly looked after. Not like Megan with her horses and multiple dogs and now running a puppy farm or like Ree leaving her dog to die in it’s own tit and not taking it to the vets or amber getting a puppy and sending it to ste’s

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That dog trainer was awful!! She was so patronising and rude. I wouldn’t mind but Chloe is the most responsible pet owner on the show. Her dog is clearly looked after. Not like Megan with her horses and multiple dogs and now running a puppy farm or like Ree leaving her dog to die in it’s own tit and not taking it to the vets or amber getting a puppy and sending it to ste’s
I’m glad people remember! This is why I love this site because no one else cares about my random teen mum thoughts and opinions 😭😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.