Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh it's leased, so I imagine she'll 'give it back' in a couple of months and we'll never hear about the car again. Probably agreed to stick it on her drive free for a few months in return for a bit of publicity.

I didn't see any #ad though Amber?

Reactions: 10
54EDFA52-BDB9-4362-B1B3-E09FB1ED1A82.png

Megan has done it as well, not just Amber (for someone saying no other mums have done it). To be honest I don’t see anything wrong with it. Let the girls get a good deal while they can 😉 bit weird that she just posted that again after Amber did though 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s not a bad thing but if it is leased these girls will soon learn the downfall of it. At least Megan has a driving licence so not really the same. Insurance is completely different and the terms and conditions of these lease companies is absolutely ridiculous. I work in the motor sector and believe me, if you lease a car unbeknown the terms and conditions you may as well sign your soul away, or throw your money down the drain. It’s a very expensive accessory put it that way

View attachment 475186
Megan has done it as well, not just Amber (for someone saying no other mums have done it). To be honest I don’t see anything wrong with it. Let the girls get a good deal while they can 😉 bit weird that she just posted that again after Amber did though 😅

Also this could have been finance not a lease which is completely different (for anyone pointing it out)

Reactions: 6
What's the point in paying for a car which is going to be sat standing for however long because nobody knows when she'll pass her test. That's an expensive ornament!

Reactions: 15
What's the point in paying for a car which is going to be sat standing for however long because nobody knows when she'll pass her test. That's an expensive ornament!
Because it's an expensive looking ornament 😅
It's all lease though and no credit checks, showing responsible lending to her followers who think she doesn't work and can afford that...I can too!

Reactions: 4
exactly, lessons done start again until April and the backlog for tests are gonna be outrageous 😩 very expensive ornament 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I actually think there isn’t going to be another series, I just find it strange how usually by now there would be another series on or Atleast advertised and they have that other show now famous and pregnant which has clearly been filmed through covid (not keen of it), I’ve heard the girls say on lives that they don’t know what’s happening because of covid and if they can film etc, my point is if that was the actual case then how have they been able to film the celeb one when most of them are pregnant aswell.

Anyways, maybe the girls are still under contract so can’t say anything yet. If I am right then that’s a shame, even though they have done things wrong etc they/it have actually been one of my favourite programmes to watch, I just love reality drama TV 😂

Reactions: 17
I actually think there isn’t going to be another series, I just find it strange how usually by now there would be another series on or Atleast advertised and they have that other show now famous and pregnant which has clearly been filmed through covid (not keen of it), I’ve heard the girls say on lives that they don’t know what’s happening because of covid and if they can film etc, my point is if that was the actual case then how have they been able to film the celeb one when most of them are pregnant aswell.

Anyways, maybe the girls are still under contract so can’t say anything yet. If I am right then that’s a shame, even though they have done things wrong etc they/it have actually been one of my favourite programmes to watch, I just love reality drama TV 😂
I'll be gutted if there's not another series tbh! As much as some of the girls are morons and we moan about them, it makes excellent telly!

Reactions: 18
I don’t think there will be a new series either. I think MTV will cut their losses with half the cast being dodgy daves. The uk one would never be as popular as the USA one, even that one is dwindling now. I do think another prog will come of the new USA 16 and pregnant which will be good with some fresh people and a different format. Famous and pregnant looks like I’d rather watch paint dry, I cannot abide anything that makes reality z listers think they are something special, especially something that *most* women go through. Maybe cause I have no clue who any of them are cause I don’t watch any English based reality apart from TM

Reactions: 15
I don’t think there will be a new series either. I think MTV will cut their losses with half the cast being dodgy daves. The uk one would never be as popular as the USA one, even that one is dwindling now. I do think another prog will come of the new USA 16 and pregnant which will be good with some fresh people and a different format. Famous and pregnant looks like I’d rather watch paint dry, I cannot abide anything that makes reality z listers think they are something special, especially something that *most* women go through. Maybe cause I have no clue who any of them are cause I don’t watch any English based reality apart from TM
Exactly. I tried watching it but I just couldn’t take to it with their massive baby showers, nice cars big houses etc, to far fetched. Id rather watch a teenager live in a caravan with a horse in the back garden 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think there will be another series either. I saw that Geordie OGs is starting filming again this week, they filmed during restrictions last year and it’s the same format as TM so they can’t use that as an excuse. It’s a shame as I too can’t bear celebrity at home programmes-but from an MTV point of view they are much easier to control and rely on fairly good reputations for work-the TM girls don’t have those restrictions. I think with the problems some of the US women have MTV are looking to get rid of all the current rosta and start fresh. Will make for good tv, but will miss TMUK.

Reactions: 3
My
exactly, lessons done start again until April and the backlog for tests are gonna be outrageous 😩 very expensive ornament 😂😂😂😂
Test was meant to be January and iv been told.probably not until next year haha 😆
Has amber even done tests never heard any of it when she was on TV and she's always with the boys or her mum so does she even do lessons or passed her theory yet

• Wow
Reactions: 1
6469FFBC-1861-4DE7-84A9-04963C30D541.png
she’s paying stupid money for her car. It’s a 1L too.. it’ll be because she’s doing a lease

The irony of Reanne sharing a petition about needing ID to open a social media account.... HUN you fed info about people to a stranger, so she could report back to us on an anonymous forum 😂 convinced she doesn’t live in the real world, and I’m back to disliking her again. She really ain’t who she ‘post’ to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Never posted before but.. Teen mom UK their story starts soon with all the girls but no Megan? Seen the advert just now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.