Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mias thumbnail for her new YouTube video is really weird to me the way she’s posed and where she’s put the writing to make herself look naked 😬

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but bloody hell the lashes on Emma’s friend 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Honestly looked like she was asleep for most of it, wouldn’t surprise me if they were both high as kites

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does Amber afford a new car like that?
I came on here to say this.

I imagine she gets some kind of offer on the finance to advertise the company unless she's earning a lot more from her ads than we anticipate!

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure most of the Towie lot get heavily discounted lease hire cars in return for lots of #ads - every time one of them posts their new Range Rover etc they all tag and thank the same place! I bet this is something similar

Reactions: 9
Influencers with over 100k Instagram followers get heavily discounted cars from dealerships, in return for promotion. I believe this is how Megan got her bmw too, and other social media influencers are the same

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know Amber drove although not to say she doesn’t have a licence she may have got it for the future. But the way she says “family car” makes me think it’s for all of them and for Ste to drive. If that’s the case I can’t see it ending well though I hope it is good for them as they will be able to take the kids further afield. Just seems a random thing to get and seems heavily on the influencer way of things, I’ve never heard of the company and I don’t know if it’s usual to get a car delivered like that. It seems to be brand spanking new no road miles Etc. I can’t even see a top end dealer delivering a car like that even during covid. No offence to Amber but id be looking to improve my living space before I got a car I (possibly) couldn’t drive. Very weird. None of the other girls have gone that way even Chloe who bought a Merc. Seems fishy but I hope they enjoy having transport.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen this. I’m sorry but for anyone who has driven and bought cars for many years, this is totally an advert/influencer thing. That’s a brand new car and no one gets one of those with no road miles especially as they haven’t passed the test unless they are heavily discounted. If she is good for her I just hope she’s looked at the insurance and road tax for that as I imagine it won’t be cheap

Reactions: 12
I highly doubt she pays for it. She doesn't work and could no way afford that without it being heavily discounted or given on the agreement she posts about it alot.
I haven't passed my test but I have been looking at cars that would be cheap to insure and that car was so dear especially for a young new driver and it was even more expensive to ensure to do lessons in as I hadn't passed

Reactions: 6
I highly doubt she pays for it. She doesn't work and could no way afford that without it being heavily discounted or given on the agreement she posts about it alot.
I haven't passed my test but I have been looking at cars that would be cheap to insure and that car was so dear especially for a young new driver and it was even more expensive to ensure to do lessons in as I hadn't passed
Exactly! I feel so sorry for people now of that age getting a car and insurance is almost like getting on the housing ladder. I hope you get sorted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.