Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idc what anybody says. Give me Mia’s body, surgery or not. I’d walk down the street stark naked and, I’d flash my arse at the neighbours and never get dressed again. No fucks she looks GREAT 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Apparenty so. Was a different story last week though 😂 probably exchanging notes 🤮
to be fair to Emma she did say that on her live that her and the other baby mum were fine and they don’t have an issue and were gonna meet up as soon as they could

Reactions: 6
No wonder she makes stupid decisions, if she doesn't control/ medicate her bpd
To be fair, medication isn’t often recommended for bpd as it doesn’t tend to help it. I have bpd and went for a year long MBT therapy course and the first thing we were encouraged to do was to come off medication. It’s more of a learned/caused by trauma mental illness than, say bipolar, where it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain. The most effective cure is learning new behaviours and training your brain out of the unhealthy behaviours bpd causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair, medication isn’t often recommended for bpd as it doesn’t tend to help it. I have bpd and went for a year long MBT therapy course and the first thing we were encouraged to do was to come off medication. It’s more of a learned/caused by trauma mental illness than, say bipolar, where it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain. The most effective cure is learning new behaviours and training your brain out of the unhealthy behaviours bpd causes.
thank you I was about to say the same thing 🙏 I have BPD and when I was diagnosed the psychiatrist said that they don’t prescribe anything for BPD. Sometimes the best way is literally just to get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She does realise it's trial and error with medication for mental health? You may have to try a few to find one that fits...why isn't she telling the doctor it isn't right?

Reactions: 5
His big sister? I’m confused genuinely.

Edited to Add: It looks like something Delboy would think was classy for the baby. 🧐
It was gifted by mumbles girlfriend, who has a daughter with him who must’ve been born before Jelani so, older half sister. 😂 it’s all so confusing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven’t been keeping up here at all. So Nassehs current GF has bought a gift for her child’s sibling even though Mumbles Denys parentage??? 🤨

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been keeping up here at all. So Nassehs current GF has bought a gift for her child’s sibling even though Mumbles Denys parentage??? 🤨
mumbles other baby mother has said to Emma that she knows that Jelani is mumbles baby. I don’t think their relationship is anything stable, or a proper relationship 😩 same sort of situation he was in with Emma. I think emma and the new baby mum have realised that the kids have no chance of having a relationship if they don’t sort it out themselves specially when mumbles sees his kids once every 3 months

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In fairness medication isn’t actually recommended under NICE guidelines for BPD and it’s more therapy such a DBT, CBT, psychotherapy. These things aren’t usually offered or have a long waiting list .

Reactions: 11
The picture that big Bill keeps uploading of her in the shower makes me bork.

also, how original is big mark calling his daughters ‘Billie and Bobbie’ 🥴🙈

• Haha
In fairness medication isn’t actually recommended under NICE guidelines for BPD and it’s more therapy such a DBT, CBT, psychotherapy. These things aren’t usually offered or have a long waiting list .
I agree with all of the above, the medication prescribed might be more so to help with anxiety or depression which would heighten the symptoms of BPD. I’m not 100% sure obviously but the medication I take are for that and the therapy I’m in is to control the behaviours that I’d experience with emotions which stem from BPD. **edit** the point I’m trying to make is the meds she needs are probably ones to stop blips which would be controlled by therapy, if any of that makes sense

Reactions: 4
I agree with all of the above, the medication prescribed might be more so to help with anxiety or depression which would heighten the symptoms of BPD. I’m not 100% sure obviously but the medication I take are for that and the therapy I’m in is to control the behaviours that I’d experience with emotions which stem from BPD. **edit** the point I’m trying to make is the meds she needs are probably ones to stop blips which would be controlled by therapy, if any of that makes sense
Yes and medication can help with the impulsive behaviors, I know cluster b personality disorders are complex and the person has to work on themselves all the time. But Megan’s an adult with two dependents she needs to take control of her own actions

• Heart

Ah i see, 🤦🏼‍♀️learn something new everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.