Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does ree-ann have the most annoying voice 😱 like nails on a chalkboard.. And all she seems to do is sit in her flat ordering takeaways, take your kids to the park ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
LOL not reeane on insta saying she doesn’t care for the drama and ‘only they know what’s going on’. Girl pleaseeeee. I always knew she was a twit, but she’s absolutely delusional.

Lying about how she ‘doesn’t have time for drama’ because she has the kids to look after yet found the time to gossip about somebody she swore up and down she didn’t care about with a total stranger. Reeane give it a rest 🤣😩 I hate people that are all fake positivity online but irl they’re liars. toxic, and hateful and bitter people. If she hates Megan just own it. Who knows how many other sneaky stuff she’s done.

Unprovoked she would come on insta nearly every day talking about how she doesn’t care about Megan and she’s so busy with the house and kids and that she doesn’t like drama and she just minds her business. That is actually scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Reeane love you started the drama ffs, also stop buying so many takeaways and get yourself a new phone because I swear to god yours must be about 15 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Megan may make some questionable decisions but the girl can throw down in the kitchen. Cooking in the tiny caravan or making a full meal for multiple people (the family dinner at her mums where everyone ignored Dylan). She even brings out snacks when Billie visits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did Essexbullz send the video to Megan?just seemed very strange and unprofessional to me, I’m not agreeing with what happened if Dylan or Ree purposely hurt their dog but it’s just weird to me that they sent that video to Megan

Reactions: 18
I still cant believe Dylan quit his job to pay less csa but happily splashes out on takeaway after takeaway
Scumbag I bet he still works just into the hand instead so no record for the social. Someone only posted a screenshot of his hands and they were full of grime so he’s still working.

Reactions: 15
Definetly works cash in hand. My mum had the same problem, ex husband working cash in hand and not declaring correct tax so nothing to go off even to back date it. Awful, sly people that do it. Women alike.

Reactions: 18
I mean I don't think Ree 'stole' Dylan, you can't 'steal' a man that doesn't want to leave his partner 🤷‍♀️ they're the one supposed to be committed. Granted it's skanky and morally wrong but the women get blamed more than the man that did his partner dirty and I don't agree with that.

Did I imagine Manley moving out in to his own flat? I've seen lots of people say he still lives with Maggie but I didn't think he did.

Reactions: 17
I mean I don't think Ree 'stole' Dylan, you can't 'steal' a man that doesn't want to leave his partner 🤷‍♀️ they're the one supposed to be committed. Granted it's skanky and morally wrong but the women get blamed more than the man that did his partner dirty and I don't agree with that.

Did I imagine Manley moving out in to his own flat? I've seen lots of people say he still lives with Maggie but I didn't think he did.
He def did have his own flat. Almost sure he still has it.

Agree also & I’m shocked at the hatred for reeann once again. A lot saying she does things unprovoked but we all know Megan & co are constantly saying things either directly or indirectly about her, bill threatening to turn up at her door and who knows what else goes on.

All the info ree gave expect sonny happened a long time ago, she sat on all that for a long time, makes me believe something happened quite recently to make her snap and retaliate

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Whenever the drama goes quiet I always feel uneasy, wondering when the tit will hit the fan again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He def did have his own flat. Almost sure he still has it.

Agree also & I’m shocked at the hatred for reeann once again. A lot saying she does things unprovoked but we all know Megan & co are constantly saying things either directly or indirectly about her, bill threatening to turn up at her door and who knows what else goes on.

All the info ree gave expect sonny happened along time ago, she sat on all that for a long time, makes me believe something happened quite recently to make her snap and retaliate
I agree i think something has happened. Ree did a Q&A a little while back where someone asked if she regretted how her and Dylan got together. She answered saying she did in a way but that if you asked people around her she had definitely paid back her karma, yet other people aren't as perfect as they like to go around making out and we all make mistakes (or words to that effect), at the time I thought she must be referring to Megan and it wasn't too long before the PCL drama started. Maybe its just the whole Sonny thing that got up her nose, I don't know?

I do think its really weird how Megan was so keen to publicise she had a boyfriend whilst wanting to keep him secret. The whole thing doesn't make any sense to me apart from it all has to be for attention. Well she certainly got that, although I'm not sure in quite the way she wanted. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I agree i think something has happened. Ree did a Q&A a little while back where someone asked if she regretted how her and Dylan got together. She answered saying she did in a way but that if you asked people around her she had definitely paid back her karma, yet other people aren't as perfect as they like to go around making out and we all make mistakes (or words to that effect), at the time I thought she must be referring to Megan and it wasn't too long before the PCL drama started. Maybe its just the whole Sonny thing that got up her nose, I don't know?

I do think its really weird how Megan was so keen to publicise she had a boyfriend whilst wanting to keep him secret. The whole thing doesn't make any sense to me apart from it all has to be for attention. Well she certainly got that, although I'm not sure in quite the way she wanted. 🤷‍♀️
Yes definitely, I think Megan’s desperate for a man and the family unit so wanted to show him off without showing him off 😂
I think Megan feels ree stole not just Dylan but her wee family, at the end of the day it was Dylan who didn’t want Megan. A woman cannot steal a man.

Reactions: 11

In the series 7 premiere I think the first thing Megan says to the camera is that she has a boyfriend. Her eyes lit up. Someone posted about BPD and relationships in the last thread and it makes a lot of sense. Megan falls hard and gets attached quickly. Questionable decisions for sure but there may be a few reasons behind it that she may not be able to fully control or realize until later.

Dylan was driving Ree to do her food shop if I remember correctly. How did that conversation originate? Makes me think she and Megan were on some kind of speaking terms in a we both have kids way and that gave an in for Ree or Dylan to start conversations. Unless she literally walked up to Dylan in the flat car park and asked him to take her to the shops. I think that’s why she was at McKenzie’s birthday party. It’s a kids party and Ree has a kid so invite them?

Reactions: 5
and I totally get Megan has mental health issues but if she’s not able/willing to get that under control, who looks out for the innocent children? And before anyone comes for me I know saying it is 100% easier than doing it but she has 2 children relying on her to make the right decisions. Everything she does impacts them. I’m sure they missed tel when he left.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.