Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloes link up is very stupid considering she’s had filler and you can tell that lip plumper ain’t doing nothing

Reactions: 5
Okay but did anyone see Nasseh’s girlfriend throw him a whole party in the middle of the pandemic and then call everyone dusty ass fans who confronted her?! What is wrong with these people... not a brain cell between them but keep having kids... disgrace!

Oh have to edit this... she also had her daughter there amongst everyone while claiming she’s going to get so drunk that her dreads will fall off 🤮
I saw that. Shocking behaviour. Must have been 10-12 people all partying in a house. I mean, at least HIDE it if you’re going to so blatantly break the lockdown restrictions!

Reactions: 8
Who throws a party and publicly acts loved up with a ‘man’ (term used loosely) who cheated on them and got someone else pregnant AGAIN while they were pregnant 😩

Nasseh’s girlfriends a mug, pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
(Long time lurker) I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but sassi’s aesthetic company, they advertise that Sassi can do the fillers herself, I’m sure you have to be a nurse and aesthetically trained afterwards to be able to inject filler? Please correct if wrong but I just thought this raised alarm bells!

Reactions: 4
(Long time lurker) I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but sassi’s aesthetic company, they advertise that Sassi can do the fillers herself, I’m sure you have to be a nurse and aesthetically trained afterwards to be able to inject filler? Please correct if wrong but I just thought this raised alarm bells!
No, sadly not, anybody could go out and do an aesthetics course if they wanted to

Reactions: 3
I think you can do a course as a beautician to do able to do fillers etc but the insurance is different if it goes wrong - don’t think you can sue or anything if they aren’t a trained nurse and it’s also soooo much safer to use a trained nurse.
But I think we’ve all realised Sassi doesn’t care about safety 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
All about the proportions 😂 don’t think Tel is very happy 👀
Jesus it must be that time of the month for poor Terence. Chin up Tel it’s only a few days, some feminex, dairy milk and a hot water bottle will cheer you up ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've heard before that dentists are the best place to get fillers from as they have studied the full structure of the face etc. For many years

I imagine it costs more though and people just want everything as cheap as possible without considering the long term effects

Reactions: 7
All about the proportions 😂 don’t think Tel is very happy 👀
Sounds like cheating on his long term girlfriend wasn't worth it. Hmm who knew?

I think the only TM partner that has stayed out of the spotlight has been Kirsty (Ste). I wasn't watching the show when the Kirsty, Ste, Amber triangle was in full melt down mode every week. Did Kirsty ever say anything on social media while it was airing? Is she on social media?

What's triggered tel? Strange he's come out with that, I've not heard of him since pancake / reeane said they argued all the time and broke up? Wasn't that huge of a revelation tbh - I wonder if him and Dylan ever tried to patch things up?
I think that’s what it’s in reference to 🤣
Keep my name outta ur mouth 🤐

I've heard before that dentists are the best place to get fillers from as they have studied the full structure of the face etc. For many years

I imagine it costs more though and people just want everything as cheap as possible without considering the long term effects
Heard exactly the same & costs less!

No way in hell them trotters are getting in a size 3. I’m smelling some Chloe behaviour but everyone lies about their weight, who does about their shoe size 💀😂

Hmmmm. I dunno, why would you lie about your shoe size? She is tiny height wise. I'm talking like barely scraping 5ft. Shorter than Megan. Her foot size would be very small

ffs another one who doesn’t know the difference between generally and genuinely 😩😂

That drove me nuts on the show! Sorry but all of them....none of them seem particularly bright
Incredibly odd to lie about. I mean I'm a size 7 I wish mine where smaller. I am tall though so if they where I'd fall over🤣. I also wouldn't lie as it's clear to see they are a bloody 7🤣

I'm a size 7 too but I'm only 5.4 lol really annoys me I have such big feet but no height 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
ffs another one who doesn’t know the difference between generally and genuinely 😩😂
I don’t think any of them passed their English courses. None of them can spell, punctuate or use proper grammar. If SM has taught me anything about TM is that they were caught up in boys & getting pregnant more than their education. 🥴🤫

Reactions: 6

My dentist offers filler!

I tend to find dentists or nurses have the same price range, and what seems to be the correct one. Different filler costs different because realistically it’s fairly cheap to buy online, but obviously marked up for profit and depending on “experience”. For comparison, a private dentist or hospital would cost more than the NHS price even though it’s the same treatment, you’re paying for the luxury of experience and location. (Reading that back I want to clarify i’m not saying NHS staff aren’t experienced, don’t take that how I didn’t mean it 😅) Going to a nurse is usually a nicer experience than sitting in a busy salon and waiting for your name to be called. It is usually the girls/guys/theys that have done a quick course that do the “1ml of revolax for £95” deals. Because they don’t require as much of a profit to keep up their rented chair in a salon and don’t really have the correct credentials to charge as much. I’ve been to all three and prefer a nurse everytime. The last time I went to a salon I was in and out within 10 minutes. Too fast, too impersonal, too rushed.

Reactions: 3
I get chloes candles might be more for decoration but the burn time is 45 mins? I’ve had Poundland candles burn more time than that. And yet she’s charging £18 for a candle that will be gone in less than an hour if you decide to burn it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmmmm. I dunno, why would you lie about your shoe size? She is tiny height wise. I'm talking like barely scraping 5ft. Shorter than Megan. Her foot size would be very small

That drove me nuts on the show! Sorry but all of them....none of them seem particularly bright

I'm a size 7 too but I'm only 5.4 lol really annoys me I have such big feet but no height 🤣
Small feet appeal to certain types of client. The ones into daddy-daughter kink. It's absolutely grim!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.