Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it so funny how over-inflated these girls ego’s are. They’re just a bunch of young girls who have gained “fame” from having kids at a young age. Not in a rude way, but this isn’t something special? As much as Amber and Shannon annoyed me from their actions on the show, I think they are the least problematic and “fame hungry” mums out of the lot of them! Chloe, Sassi and Mia just love the attention too much and are dying to be influencers. It annoys the life out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do find it so funny how over-inflated these girls ego’s are. They’re just a bunch of young girls who have gained “fame” from having kids at a young age. Not in a rude way, but this isn’t something special? As much as Amber and Shannon annoyed me from their actions on the show, I think they are the least problematic and “fame hungry” mums out of the lot of them! Chloe, Sassi and Mia just love the attention too much and are dying to be influencers. It annoys the life out of me.
I think if they become influencers then they don't actually have to go out and work

Reactions: 4
Sorry!! Yes it is Mrs steal yo man😂

that’s what I thought! I just thought what a bizarre thing to lie about 😂
Incredibly odd to lie about. I mean I'm a size 7 I wish mine where smaller. I am tall though so if they where I'd fall over🤣. I also wouldn't lie as it's clear to see they are a bloody 7🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's triggered tel? Strange he's come out with that, I've not heard of him since pancake / reeane said they argued all the time and broke up? Wasn't that huge of a revelation tbh - I wonder if him and Dylan ever tried to patch things up?

Reactions: 8
All about the proportions 😂 don’t think Tel is very happy 👀
He seems to write pretty well for someone Megan claimed couldn't write or read. I thought that was out of order of her to say.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if Tels story is in response to tmgs q+a where someone said hes talking loads of tit about megan.
I havent seen him been mentioned anywhere since baitfacery said pcl was him or ree

Reactions: 5
Okay but did anyone see Nasseh’s girlfriend throw him a whole party in the middle of the pandemic and then call everyone dusty ass fans who confronted her?! What is wrong with these people... not a brain cell between them but keep having kids... disgrace!

Oh have to edit this... she also had her daughter there amongst everyone while claiming she’s going to get so drunk that her dreads will fall off 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Megan trying to bait people out on her stories with the poll that looks like she tagged her boyfriend. Not fooling me hun 😂
It’s the way she blurs his face in pics! HUN, if we want to see him well google his name. If you want to see him you’ll need a VO. Girls absolutely gone in the head she needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.