Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture 😂 why would you post it? Come on megs, let's be honest we weren't going to recognise his mugshot from that drawing anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reanne trying to make out Dylan doesn’t give a duck about the drama.....yeah babe cos he creates most of it and don’t pretend like we haven’t seen him irate 🤣 pair of them trying to make out their grown ups ffs

I still cant believe Dylan quit his job to pay less csa but happily splashes out on takeaway after takeaway
Believe it many men do it and have been for years. Quit their job and go self employed to fiddle....only covid fucked it for many of them who didn’t declare full earnings when they needed to claim but doubt dyl dog lost out as he’s been working throughout

Why did Essexbullz send the video to Megan?just seemed very strange and unprofessional to me, I’m not agreeing with what happened if Dylan or Ree purposely hurt their dog but it’s just weird to me that they sent that video to Megan
Cause they aren’t professional they just sell expensive dogs

Whenever the drama goes quiet I always feel uneasy, wondering when the tit will hit the fan again
SAME!!

In the series 7 premiere I think the first thing Megan says to the camera is that she has a boyfriend. Her eyes lit up. Someone posted about BPD and relationships in the last thread and it makes a lot of sense. Megan falls hard and gets attached quickly. Questionable decisions for sure but there may be a few reasons behind it that she may not be able to fully control or realize until later.

Dylan was driving Ree to do her food shop if I remember correctly. How did that conversation originate? Makes me think she and Megan were on some kind of speaking terms in a we both have kids way and that gave an in for Ree or Dylan to start conversations. Unless she literally walked up to Dylan in the flat car park and asked him to take her to the shops. I think that’s why she was at McKenzie’s birthday party. It’s a kids party and Ree has a kid so invite them?
I remember that Megan was having MH issues and saying Dylan was still seeing his friend I assume Reanne. Any normal loving partner would not continue seeing a girl who was causing issues in a relationship...as much as all these idiots do and say I felt for Megan then cause she seen her fella go and be “friends” with another female while she was struggling with her MH and the guy ends up with said girl and couple kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Reeann sounds like she's recording her stories from underwater, how fucked is her microphone ?! 🤣 I gave up trying to hear her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reeann sounds like she's recording her stories from underwater, how fucked is her microphone ?! 🤣 I gave up trying to hear her
Her phone is absolutely fucked like mic and camera. But maybe that backs how much she doesn’t give a duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have BPD and since Megan said she has been diagnosed with it herself alot of her behaviour actually makes senses.
I do feel for her but not everything be put down to her BPD, sometimes people are just tit.

Reactions: 12
Oh god she’s so full on. A family portait already the poor kids have had 3 dads so far. How old are they?
She's actually a crack pot 🤣 wtf is that.. blurs his face because she can't cope the girls, honestly i cant do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See i would feel sorry for Megan because of her illness but when she was asked about medication, I'm pretty sure she said something like, 'yeah thats one thing I'm not so good at, I forget to take it".
If she is so ill that it impacts her life in so many ways that she can't control, then she absolutely owes it to her innocent children who didn't ask to be brought into all this mess, to set a bloody reminder on her phone and take the god damn pills. With the technology we have at our fingertips there is absolutely no excuse what so ever to not take the medication she has been prescribed that would help control her condition it is down right selfish on her kids in my book. That is completely within her control and she obviously chooses not to which isn't fair at all.

Reactions: 18
Reeann reminds of the auntie that mid way through the conversation you have to say to her “auntie move your hand away from the microphone”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See i would feel sorry for Megan because of her illness but when she was asked about medication, I'm pretty sure she said something like, 'yeah thats one thing I'm not so good at, I forget to take it".
If she is so ill that it impacts her life in so many ways that she can't control, then she absolutely owes it to her innocent children who didn't ask to be brought into all this mess, to set a bloody reminder on her phone and take the god damn pills. With the technology we have at our fingertips there is absolutely no excuse what so ever to not take the medication she has been prescribed that would help control her condition it is down right selfish on her kids in my book. That is completely within her control and she obviously chooses not to which isn't fair at all.
I was happy for her when she got help on the show and talked openly about it. I was impressed that Big Mark, Billie, and even Dylan met with that counselor to talk about supporting someone with depression. Everyone seemed on board to help her through it and I think this is one of the reasons her family hates Dylan. Everyone was doing their best and Dylan's off being Ree's chauffeur at the drop of a hat. She's gotten help and a diagnosis which is a huge step. A lot of people don't even get that far. For her and the children's sake I hope she starts taking her medication regularly.

Reactions: 9
Definetly works cash in hand. My mum had the same problem, ex husband working cash in hand and not declaring correct tax so nothing to go off even to back date it. Awful, sly people that do it. Women alike.
I’m sure the government would love to be made aware that he doesn’t have a paycheck but has an income. He openly promotes his business 🤡💩

She’s gotta blur the picture too (“u know cuz she’s being “real”) since she doesn’t want anyone to see how much love she’s giving herself & that her glow up isn’t on. Tired of her “ask me a question” or posting every hour of the day. No one cares what u think love or wants her skank advice. Advice on what? Staying at home all day, instead of cooking, playing with ur kids, cleaning, changing nappies, taking care of your pets, home wrecking or trying to better yourself to have a career some day instead of having baby after baby to give your daughter someone to look up to. Winner!!!! And before she portrayed HERSELF as the VILLAIN she claimed lock down was perfect for her cuz she doesn’t go out anyway, but now she claims this lockdown feels the hardest & feels like a yo-yo some days great, others hard & gets nothing done (other than posting on ig). They don’t rise to the drama, Dylan quit working & blocked people on IG & she turned off comments & claims that she ignores it (easy to ignore what u can’t see) & says everyone’s frontin on the gram & shares posts that everyone on ig is fake. Including u love & everything u do. If u truly want to start living give up the gram & live for u or your spending all your time in & on this fake reality, stunting for everyone when we can all truly see how miserable u actually come across since the truth come out. 🥱😴😪🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I mean I don't think Ree 'stole' Dylan, you can't 'steal' a man that doesn't want to leave his partner 🤷‍♀️ they're the one supposed to be committed. Granted it's skanky and morally wrong but the women get blamed more than the man that did his partner dirty and I don't agree with that.

Did I imagine Manley moving out in to his own flat? I've seen lots of people say he still lives with Maggie but I didn't think he did.
you try telling beefy bill you can’t steal...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.