Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she is exempt from a mask (doubt it) she would have to wear a visor. There is NO excuse to put other peoples lives at risk.
False. If you are exempt. You aren’t made to wear a thing. There are plenty of excuses not to wear masks, namely disabilities, diseases, disorders. I’ve worked with covid for the whole year, head to toe in PPE for 14hrs yet I still understand and empathise with people that have exemptions. & it’s not up to me to judge whether somebody is faking or not. It’s ablest & discriminately, goes against all practice we adhere to. I don’t know why it’s a crime to dance or do any other movement bar walking if somebody is exempt. It doesn’t spread the virus any quicker. Just because Sassi is exempt, doesn’t mean she needs to shield or is more at risk if she catches covid. Sassi did have to wear a mask for her construction job, yes, but disabilities change severity all the time, start at any age, and differ in situations.

Reanne trying to make out Dylan doesn’t give a duck about the drama.....yeah babe cos he creates most of it and don’t pretend like we haven’t seen him irate 🤣 pair of them trying to make out their grown ups ffs

Believe it many men do it and have been for years. Quit their job and go self employed to fiddle....only covid fucked it for many of them who didn’t declare full earnings when they needed to claim but doubt dyl dog lost out as he’s been working throughout

Cause they aren’t professional they just sell expensive dogs

SAME!!

I remember that Megan was having MH issues and saying Dylan was still seeing his friend I assume Reanne. Any normal loving partner would not continue seeing a girl who was causing issues in a relationship...as much as all these idiots do and say I felt for Megan then cause she seen her fella go and be “friends” with another female while she was struggling with her MH and the guy ends up with said girl and couple kids
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT COVID FUCKED THESE CSA DODGING CUNTS. Live like your baby mothers now witch, skint & struggling to make ends meet, skipping meals so YOUR child/ren can eat. Not so funny now is it?! Unless you’re a teen mom and get £600 for a mention in a story 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
False. If you are exempt. You aren’t made to wear a thing. There are plenty of excuses not to wear masks, namely disabilities, diseases, disorders. I’ve worked with covid for the whole year, head to toe in PPE for 14hrs yet I still understand and empathise with people that have exemptions. & it’s not up to me to judge whether somebody is faking or not. It’s ablest & discriminately, goes against all practice we adhere to. I don’t know why it’s a crime to dance or do any other movement bar walking if somebody is exempt. It doesn’t spread the virus any quicker. Just because Sassi is exempt, doesn’t mean she needs to shield or is more at risk if she catches covid. Sassi did have to wear a mask for her construction job, yes, but disabilities change severity all the time, start at any age, and differ in situations.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT COVID FUCKED THESE CSA DODGING CUNTS. Live like your baby mothers now witch, skint & struggling to make ends meet, skipping meals so YOUR child/ren can eat. Not so funny now is it?! Unless you’re a teen mom and get £600 for a mention in a story 😂😂😂

Still plenty of ways round it unfortunately, my ex just always work cash in hand, hasn't been affected by the pandemic at all fgs

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Just tried to watch Chloe’s latest YouTube vid but I’ve had to turn it off.. She just shouts for some reason when she talks, she touches her glasses every 2 seconds and I couldn’t even watch it any longer as it was making me cringe as she tries to be funny but she’s naturally just boring.. she’s done one of those ‘ick’ videos, Mia did the exact same thing on her Insta stories not long ago and was hilarious and you can just tell the difference when things feel forced 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish I could watch them but I always turn them off 5 mins in

Reactions: 6
Just tried to watch Chloe’s latest YouTube vid but I’ve had to turn it off.. She just shouts for some reason when she talks, she touches her glasses every 2 seconds and I couldn’t even watch it any longer as it was making me cringe as she tries to be funny but she’s naturally just boring.. she’s done one of those ‘ick’ videos, Mia did the exact same thing on her Insta stories not long ago and was hilarious and you can just tell the difference when things feel forced 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish I could watch them but I always turn them off 5 mins in

I did the same watching her house tour video earlier, it was just dull. I usually love having a nosey at homes and I do think hers is lovely albeit a bit bland, but she just doesn’t seem like her hearts in it. She can’t keep an audience.

Will Chloe try and flog anything?! What the duck is that cellulite cup 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only watched the first series when I was on maternity with my eldest. I had a recommendation for Mias youtube channel when I was watching another video. I'm now following her on ista she seems so down to earth!

• Heart
Oh god she’s so full on. A family portait already the poor kids have had 3 dads so far. How old are they?
How long was she with this bloke for before he got put away? It’s so sad she can’t be comfortable on her own for a bit.

Reactions: 3
How long was she with this bloke for before he got put away? It’s so sad she can’t be comfortable on her own for a bit.
I'm sure when she put up that picture of the stars in Essex on their first date it said December 2020 but surely that's not right? I assume he's met the kids and she acts like she's in a serious relationship but they'd been together like 6 weeks before he went to prison?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think it was very long, I just worry for children who have men introduced into their lives quite quickly. Especially if they are around a lot of the time. Megan seems the type to move them straight in and play happy families.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it was very long, I just worry for children who have men introduced into their lives quite quickly. Especially if they are around a lot of the time. Megan seems the type to move them straight in and play happy families.
I think that dysfunctional romantic relationships is part of the casting criteria. They're all very dysfunctional over TMUK & TMYP

Megan - Need I say more
Emma - Had a baby with a man who was already a tit father and had a girlfriend
Amber - Obsessed with her baby daddy as soon as he's happy in himself
Chloe - Mug who just keeps being cheated on and staying miserable from season 1

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get chloes candles might be more for decoration but the burn time is 45 mins? I’ve had Poundland candles burn more time than that. And yet she’s charging £18 for a candle that will be gone in less than an hour if you decide to burn it.
They have been releasing new evidence in most recent studies & doctors reports that burning candles is not good for your health because of the toxins & carcinogens not just the wax but wicks & the fragrances put in them. Especially if you have babies & children. This isn’t favorable coming from someone who owns around 150 candles for all occasions. Hoping mine are all made of the “right” ingredients.
Essential oils are the future & deemed safe depending on the brand & purchasing from a reputable company.
Not a very smart business move Chloe!

They have been releasing new evidence in most recent studies & doctors reports that burning candles is not good for your health because of the toxins & carcinogens not just the wax but wicks & the fragrances put in them. Especially if you have babies & children. This isn’t favorable coming from someone who owns around 150 candles for all occasions. Hoping mine are all made of the “right” ingredients.
Essential oils are the future & deemed safe depending on the brand & purchasing from a reputable company.
Not a very smart business move Chloe!
Can we see these studies please?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone read the comments on TMG thread under manleys post 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell im DEAD ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The lion the witch and the audacity of this witch. MANLEY not even dusty ass hoes want you. Also talking like that narrows down the pool even more

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The lion the witch and the audacity of this witch. MANLEY not even dusty ass hoes want you. Also talking like that narrows down the pool even more
Lmao next time my sister in law sends me a rude text I'm definitely forwarding it on to my other half with this as the caption. Dying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.