Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan was still sharing Essex bulls page up to yesterday and Reeane always does too. If she was that devastated about them lying to her she wouldn't be.

Reactions: 16
I thought Dylan was sharing a different dog breeder (not entirely sure though).

I’m confused, why didn’t megan call the police on Dylan if he’d taken her kids away? If my o/h took my kids I’d be straight onto the police/ smashing down doors to get them back. It doesn’t add up.
The police were aware. Dylan called the police that weekend. The would have visited Megan to hear her side of the story too. The police were happy for the children to stay with Dylan, I’m guessing even if they were not, as he’s there dad there is nothing they could do.

Reactions: 4
Dylan, Megan and Ree are disgusting, you could see anyway that they don’t care for the dogs and they were always used for advertising and breeding. I don’t know why they think it’s still acceptable to act like this when there’s so many kids involved, when will they realise that they need to stop the pathetic drama and think about what’s best for all kids involved?

Reactions: 9
The lot of them need to give their heads a wobble, regardless of anything there is two young children caught up in a battlefield between their parents. Megan's followers have outright called Reeanes kids ugly which is assume is one of the reasons shes restricted comments from her account.. these kids will grow up thinking this type of behaviour is normal and its vile.
I’m actually quite annoyed with Megan that she hasn’t addressed this at all I wouldn’t want people to support me who are so vile to call children, surely Megan must be aware that it has nothing to do with those children, and all 5 of those children are adorable!

Reactions: 6
I think the whole lot of them are pathetic like it is just complete and utter shite both their lives.... imagine kid drop off next time awkward as hell they are all pure scum everything they do and stand for like it isn't even good entertainment anymore its just crazy she makes money on insta when she is such a feckin liability

Reactions: 4
If I remember rightly Megan had PND with kenzie and it doesn’t just fade and if you’ve had it with one child your more likely to get it with the second. Imagine having PND and having to deal with the fact your fella has had it off with someone else. You don’t think rationally and she probably did smack him and crash into his car but she must have been in a dark place, not saying it’s okay but slagging her off when she’s in a dark place isn’t right. My PND was so bad I can’t remember a year of my child’s life let alone what I did in that time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just to give an insight on what happens with police when the father on the birth certificate refuses to return the child
The police have no power to remove the kids from their fathers care unless they are at risk of harm in a situation like that
If Megan had contacted the policeand explained the most they would of done is a welfare check on the kids with Dylan and told her to get a solicitor ASAP

Reactions: 15
Just to give an insight on what happens with police when the father on the birth certificate refuses to return the child
The police have no power to remove the kids from their fathers care unless they are at risk of harm in a situation like that
If Megan had contacted the policeand explained the most they would of done is a welfare check on the kids with Dylan and told her to get a solicitor ASAP
Also I have known people who have a court order in place and one of the parents has not returned the child so the other party has phoned the police and the police said they will not get involved as it is a civil matter and needs to be taken back to civil court. The most they can do is a welfare check and unless the child is at serious risk of harm they will not be removed unless social services get an emergency care order in place.

Also even if Megan did know where they were going round shouting, swearing, making threats and breaking the door down to get her children is not the right thing to do it will just cause more distress and she will look like the bad parent.

Very crappy situation for everyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not uncommon in breeds like Frenchies when they're palmed off to inexperienced handlers for breeding. I expect Essex does this so they don't have to register with their council (breeders must register if they have more than 4 litters on their property per year).
I have a frenchie and I’m on a frenchie FB page, a lot of people always say to avoid the company the girls used. They don’t care about their pups and just constantly breed them out. They aren’t even healthy frenchies. My French bulldog is 4 and I’ve never had any issues with him health wise!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Also correct me if I’m wrong but on Megan’s video she said she paid for a court hearing and then followed it up with I didn’t have a solicitor ?
so how does that work.. as far am I’m aware in proceedings you pay to be represented nothing else?

Sounds like a puppy farm tbf...

I have a frenchie and I’m on a frenchie FB page, a lot of people always say to avoid the company the girls used. They don’t care about their pups and just constantly breed them out. They aren’t even healthy frenchies. My French bulldog is 4 and I’ve never had any issues with him health wise!

Reactions: 1
Daniela Westbrook is always commenting on their dogs I hope she don’t get one 😂🙈
To be fair I knew dani she was good friends with my mum and we were at her wedding. She use to have Rottweilers and they were always well looked after!

Sounds like a puppy farm tbf...
Yeah it definitely is! You can tell by their noses they aren’t being bred properly and will have serious breathing issues!

Reactions: 5
Also correct me if I’m wrong but on Megan’s video she said she paid for a court hearing and then followed it up with I didn’t have a solicitor ?
so how does that work.. as far am I’m aware in proceedings you pay to be represented nothing else or am I wrong?
you don’t need a solicitor in family court.
You pay a court application fee a solicitor would cost more on top. In a situation like that to be honest I wouldn’t have paid for a solicitor. If they hadn’t returned the children and it went to a full hearing then I would have then got a solicitor

so how does that work.. as far am I’m aware in proceedings you pay to be represented nothing else or am I wrong?
I don’t think you need legal representation but it would definitely help! Imagine her going in shouting about ‘karma’ and calling the judge ‘blud’.

You can certainly represent yourself in any case but if you should or would is a different matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also I have known people who have a court order in place and one of the parents has not returned the child so the other party has phoned the police and the police said they will not get involved as it is a civil matter and needs to be taken back to civil court. The most they can do is a welfare check and unless the child is at serious risk of harm they will not be removed unless social services get an emergency care order in place.

Also even if Megan did know where they were going round shouting, swearing, making threats and breaking the door down to get her children is not the right thing to do it will just cause more distress and she will look like the bad parent.

Very crappy situation for everyone involved.
For sure
In Megan’s defence other than trying to converse with them to get her children back there was probably nothing she could do but wait for court
Her trying to snatch them back from dyaln would of been horrible for the kids

I don’t think you need legal representation but it would definitely help! Imagine her going in shouting about ‘karma’ and calling the judge ‘blud’.

You can certainly represent yourself in any case but if you should or would is a different matter.
Karma blud😭
No but I meant she said on her insta video “I paid for a court hearing”
As far as I’m aware you pay for solicitors/barristers not court hearings?
And she said she didn’t have a solicitor x

Reactions: 2
Maybe Dylan, Ree and Megan are all awful with dogs and that’s why so many deaths... but to me the breeder looks very sketchy!

Reactions: 12
I mean tbh as scummy as the Essex bullz page is, I think they're telling the truth. Why would Dylan and Ree be asking for another dog? Why still promote and follow their page? If that was any normal person, they would have reported said page and want justice for the poor dog. And the page not giving them another dog because of what happened to Izzy makes sense.. they don't know how that dog got injured and even if they are just a puppy farm they may have seen it as a red flag and refused to let them near another one of their dogs

Reactions: 16
Why are they both arguing over Dylan who looks like a dirty rat? They are both good looking girls! What’s Happening in life 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.