Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True šŸ¤” I know itā€™s a completely different dog but my GSD couldnā€™t move his back legs at all with his slipped disk AND we didnā€™t have to put him down..
I donā€™t want to think that Ree is lying but she still follows Essex Bulls but they donā€™t follow her. Why would you follow a breeder when you know that they had lied about how many litters they had plus the age of the dog.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t want to think that Ree is lying but she still follows Essex Bulls but they donā€™t follow her. Why would you follow a breeder when you know that they had lied about how many litters they had plus the age of the dog.
Do we know that she got her dog from them? She hasnā€™t explicitly said that in her response!

Ree would not have had pet insurance for that dog and I doubt she was prepared to pay out Ā£1000s for surgery if that was an option.

Reactions: 7
MTV won't touch any of them with a barge pole now - They're all awful.
I feel like the only person who is mature is Chloe. As much as she can be annoying sheā€™s really the only one whoā€™s not had drama and especially not brought Marley into anything like the rest

Reactions: 28
If the dog was used for breeding it would have lots of registration paperwork and health checks prior to breeding (if breeding responsibly). Thereā€™s no way that she wouldnā€™t know itā€™s age! Donā€™t breed a 5 year old dog, especially when the breed is known for birthing complications! šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 6
Daniela Westbrook is always commenting on their dogs I hope she donā€™t get one šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve got a frenchie and theyā€™re a bomb to insure due to all the issues they can have. I pay Ā£120 a month the insure my 2 year old and heā€™s on twice daily tablets as heā€™s allergic to dust and mould šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I canā€™t see either side paying that sort of money to insure their dog, but Iā€™d be heartbroken if anything ever happened to mine and I couldnā€™t afford to pay!

That being said, it is very common for frenchie to have slipped discs and have to be put to sleep. Due to the way theyā€™re bred (even in a legal and loving way) they are just naturally prone to these things.
I think we will never truly know the full story as itā€™s possible the dog was just unwell, but is also just as possible the dog was neglected. Iā€™m just heartbroken for all the babies and poor animals caught up in all this šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m confused, why didnā€™t megan call the police on Dylan if heā€™d taken her kids away? If my o/h took my kids Iā€™d be straight onto the police/ smashing down doors to get them back. It doesnā€™t add up.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m confused, why didnā€™t megan call the police on Dylan if heā€™d taken her kids away? If my o/h took my kids Iā€™d be straight onto the police/ smashing down doors to get them back. It doesnā€™t add up.
Would the police be able to do a lot? Especially if Dylan is on the birth certificate he would have just as many rights as Megan? But I do agree Iā€™d have done more

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting, I cannot stand these greeders!!! Another poor dog dead after being used as a breeding machine. All so someone can make a quick penny off them. Breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why are they all so obsessed with getting french bulldogs just to breed them to death? It makes me sick! None of them have got a clue about the breed, yet are hell bent on breeding them! Probably because Essex bullz give them dogs for free, provided they have littersšŸ˜¢
I couldnā€™t imagine using my dog to breed, Iā€™d be terrified something would happen to her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please wtf is happening I actually canā€™t keep upšŸ¤£ Iā€™d be really surprised if mtv did let Megan back on the show now, what a tit show they all are.

This was cleared up earlier in the thread. Unless there is a legal arrangement in place, a parent technically cannot ā€œkidnapā€ a child. Police wouldnā€™t be able to do a thing.

Reactions: 8
If the dog was used for breeding it would have lots of registration paperwork and health checks prior to breeding (if breeding responsibly). Thereā€™s no way that she wouldnā€™t know itā€™s age! Donā€™t breed a 5 year old dog, especially when the breed is known for birthing complications! šŸ˜ 
That dog was not breed responsibly at all so I doubt it had any health checks or paperwork

Reactions: 7
See this is the thing that baffles me. I donā€™t have kids, but I can imagine if somebody talk me and my siblings away from my mum for SEVEN weeks she would search high and low for us. She wouldnā€™t sleep, she wouldnā€™t eat, she would be banging down doors to get us back. Something is just not right about the situation. I feel like people keep glossing over the fact it was 7 weeks, which is a long bleeping time. I mean weā€™re currently 8 weeks into the new year and itā€™s been a hell of a long time, so I just canā€™t believe for this amount of time Megan didnā€™t see the kids.

Reactions: 9
U tell me any women on this thread whoā€™s man accidentally killed someone would drop him instantly without a second thought is a liar! Poor girl & her choice of partner. Everyone makes mistakes!
My mum was with a man who was a massive drug dealer and use to abuse her and us! I would never put any of my children in unnecessary harm, even if I didnā€™t know until I had fallen for the bloke. I like Megan but from my own point of view her children will only resent her later in life for choosing a man over their safety!

If the dog was KC registered it would have had a certificate with the birth date, parents etc. If it isnā€™t KC registered then the breeders are most likely not genuine. What baffles me is how both girls have bred from these dogs clearly knowing very little about them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.