Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also correct me if I’m wrong but on Megan’s video she said she paid for a court hearing and then followed it up with I didn’t have a solicitor ?
so how does that work.. as far am I’m aware in proceedings you pay to be represented nothing else?
There’s a fee when submitting the application think it’s £210 it can be waived if on benefits.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Dylan, Ree and Megan are all awful with dogs and that’s why so many deaths... but to me the breeder looks very sketchy!
The Essex page has claimed that their was nothing wrong with Megan's puppies.. they all went to new homes. I don't know if they're just sticking up for Megan. But it could be that Ree just wanted to make Megan look like a bad pet owner after what unfortunately happened to her own dog.

Reactions: 7
For sure
In Megan’s defence other than trying to converse with them to get her children back there was probably nothing she could do but wait for court
Her trying to snatch them back from dyaln would of been horrible for the kids

Karma blud😭
No but I meant she said on her insta video “I paid for a court hearing”
As far as I’m aware you pay for solicitors/barristers not court hearings?
And she said she didn’t have a solicitor x

You pay £250 for the application for court. Solicitors etc are extra of course.

Reactions: 2
Also correct me if I’m wrong but on Megan’s video she said she paid for a court hearing and then followed it up with I didn’t have a solicitor ?
so how does that work.. as far am I’m aware in proceedings you pay to be represented nothing else?
No thats not true. You can always represent yourself during proceedings.

Reactions: 4
This was cleared up earlier in the thread. Unless there is a legal arrangement in place, a parent technically cannot “kidnap” a child. Police wouldn’t be able to do a thing.
Must just depend on location. Where I live police would definitely try and contact the non resident parent and normally the police involvement is enough to diffuse the situation.

But I still stand by the fact that it doesn't take 7 weeks to get an emergency court date. And also even if the police can't do anything legally it would have put her in better standing to make a report to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been following tattle for a while but never made an account or posted so thought this thread was the perfect timing.

I've followed Megan since TMUK and I've always liked her, although a little immature back then I feel she's always had her kids best interests. Even now while all this is going on, Ree needs to get a grip and stop being so butt sore! Megan will always be winning above her and she knows it that's why she's constantly got to be carrying on with herself the way she does. The thing with Ree is she's all mouth over SM but when it comes to in person (what I've seen on the show) she just keeps her mouth shut. She knows where he place is and that's at home looking after the kids while greasy Dylan is no doubt out there cheating on her. Megan won when Ree got with Dylan, who wants to be with a cheating, spotty, greasy monkey anyway?! Best thing he ever did for Megan was leave her!

Although I don't agree with all this mud slinging, as others have said its the poor babies that will suffer in the long run.

Reactions: 9
I've been following tattle for a while but never made an account or posted so thought this thread was the perfect timing.

I've followed Megan since TMUK and I've always liked her, although a little immature back then I feel she's always had her kids best interests. Even now while all this is going on, Ree needs to get a grip and stop being so butt sore! Megan will always be winning above her and she knows it that's why she's constantly got to be carrying on with herself the way she does. The thing with Ree is she's all mouth over SM but when it comes to in person (what I've seen on the show) she just keeps her mouth shut. She knows where he place is and that's at home looking after the kids while greasy Dylan is no doubt out there cheating on her. Megan won when Ree got with Dylan, who wants to be with a cheating, spotty, greasy monkey anyway?! Best thing he ever did for Megan was leave her!

Although I don't agree with all this mud slinging, as others have said its the poor babies that will suffer in the long run.
Hahahah what the duck!

There is one thing talking tit on social media but what mother would make and carry out threats.

Ree is a sly gossip while Megan and her cretins are trash throwing threats around.

They all need to grow the duck up. Stop interacting with each other and have a third party conduct handover of the kids.

Seems they all have nothing better to do. That might be the case now Dylan has stopped work so he doesn’t have to pay Megan any CSA and Megan’s fella is locked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Must just depend on location. Where I live police would definitely try and contact the non resident parent and normally the police involvement is enough to diffuse the situation.

But I still stand by the fact that it doesn't take 7 weeks to get an emergency court date. And also even if the police can't do anything legally it would have put her in better standing to make a report to them.

The police can contact them. But they can’t remove a child from its legal guardian without a court order.

Reactions: 4

Megan is winning above Reanne lol how is she when she in a relationship with a man convicted of manslaughter? Sorry I would rather have Dylan than a murderer but maybe that's just me lol

Do agree the mud slinging should stop though

I’m on page 11 out of 35! I’ve never liked ree Ann, she comes across as sneaky to me. Anyone that would cheat with a man in a relationship doesn’t sit right with me, especially breaking up a family.

I was a mum at 16 and so glad I never went on benefits and went down this route. Did I really just read Dylan quit his job so he didn’t have to pay for his own kids?! That is his responsibility!! Okay your not happy she’s getting extras and being able to afford things but if what Megan said is right the money he sends clearly goes on the kids and their clothes?
I do think billie is coming across too much but as a 30 year old to a 23 year old sister I would back her to the death!
So anyone who would cheat with a man in a relationship the way Megan did with Tel?

I don't judge either of them for it but if you're gonna hate on Reeanne for doing it then at least be fair and say Megan is guilty of the same.

Reactions: 11
Megan is winning above Reanne lol how is she when she in a relationship with a man convicted of manslaughter? Sorry I would rather have Dylan than a murderer but maybe that's just me lol

Do agree the mud slinging should stop though

So anyone who would cheat with a man in a relationship the way Megan did with Tel?

I don't judge either of them for it but if you're gonna hate on Reeanne for doing it then at least be fair and say Megan is guilty of the same.
Personally I’d rather none of them🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No you pay for hearing and can represent yourself if you wish. You can get legal aid if domestic abuse has been a factor in the relationship and I’m not to sure but maybe also on low income

Reactions: 3

Winning? Shacked up with a man who’s in prison, her flat a tip, making vile threats online and others including men on her behalf, not taking her meds properly, Megan’s cousin confirmed all Megan’s pups died🙄
Do u know who’s definitely not winning in any of this the poor innocent children involved in this mess.

Reeann hasn’t actually done anything that Megan hasn’t already done
If ones scum there both scum

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just looked on the Essex bullz and the noses on them dogs are awful. He is also breeding Merle dogs. These dogs don’t have a long life in them and are really dangerous to breed.

Did they say they get the dogs after they’ve finished having puppies for free because they are no longer needed?! Alarm bells would be ringing to get one of their dogs. If this is the case the dog could have gone to ree Ann with some complications.

sorry for the boring dog posts guys 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To apply for an order you pay £215, to the courts at the time of the application. You would then go to a solicitor to rep you. Or you go to the solicitors first and they do the order application for you but charge you. You can rep yourself and the only cost would be thag initial 215 quid.

Reactions: 1
To apply for an order you pay £215, to the courts at the time of the application. You would then go to a solicitor to rep you. Or you go to the solicitors first and they do the order application for you but charge you. You can rep yourself and the only cost would be thag initial 215 quid.
Thanks!
I worded my comment badly so it was confusing but was just wondering if you had to pay to go to court I didn’t know
Do we know how many days Dylan has them now?

I’ve completely forgotten where I heard it from as so much has gone on but I believe her has them every other weekend and two nights a week for dinner as in “teatime”.
However Megan said he hasn’t seen them for almost two weeks or something in her live so I think that sometimes he works late so can’t have them for tea x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.