Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo photoshopped! Look at how the line of the wall curves.
It annoys me because we’ve all seen how she really looks on tele and on her YouTube videos, I just don’t get it?!

She is beautiful without the excessive editing and I love her sense of style, which is why it’s so frustrating to see!
Am I being thick or something? I can't see any curving in the wall. (I did say above I'm rubbish at picking out where someone has photoshopped though)

Reactions: 8
I think she also uses FaceApp. On the Lauren Goodyear thread we all downloaded and had a right laugh! It has presets on it and wow I could be a model at the click of a button but once you’ve done this you can see a mile off who uses these filters and presets!

Reactions: 3
Am I being thick or something? I can't see any curving in the wall. (I did say above I'm rubbish at picking out where someone has photoshopped though)
No it is really subtle! Imagine if you were to get a ruler and line it up with the line of the wall, the wall would curve and not follow a straight line.

I have an eye for these things 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t see it either to be fair, I really think it’s a bit of a push to say it’s definitely been photoshopped, most of us know our most flattering poses. Plus I have the ‘strong hand’ in some of my photos that’s definitely haven’t been photoshopped, it just looks weird the way it’s on my hip 😭 I’ll be honest though, I don’t really care. I’m so over reading about whether Chloe is photoshopping her pictures or what her clothes size really is. It’s just so boring to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s got such a lovely shape there too! Clearly curvy, nice waist, wide hips, decent chest size! She’s got a good base to work with, she just needs to work for the body she clearly wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would love to know what diet chloe is doing to lose about 3 stone in a month 🤯
Deffo not one worth doing considering she puts it all back on within a week when she does her yt videos😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Sassi’s crappy reel for real?? No face mask in whatever supermarket she’s twatting around in? 😡
Just came here to say this. I read more than I post but this has me annoyed! No face mask, there just to do a tik too and actually, what is she even doing? How old is she?! Like grow up! You’re a mother and a role model for the younger girls who follow you, yet you’re behaving like a 12 year old!

Reactions: 11
Defo photoshopped! Look at how the line of the wall curves.
It annoys me because we’ve all seen how she really looks on tele and on her YouTube videos, I just don’t get it?!

She is beautiful without the excessive editing and I love her sense of style, which is why it’s so frustrating to see!
I don’t get what about the shadow I’m supposed to be looking at? It’s looks just her shadow of she stood

I don’t get what about the shadow I’m supposed to be looking at? It’s looks just her shadow of she stood
I never mentioned a shadow? I said the wall where it meets the fence clearly curves?

Reactions: 1
All the comments calling her a skinny minnie too 😩 I just can’t wrap my head around it, they’re false compliments essentially. The person giving them means it genuine but Chloe will know that she isn’t really that thin. I wish she felt better about herself, and I wish she had that little confidence boost she needs to actually work on getting the body she obviously wants through diet and exercise.
The worst thing about comments like “skinny Minnie” is that it’ll just fuel the fire and increase the photoshopping. If she’s receiving these really positive comments from using photoshop, I can imagine that she’d then feel nervous about posting her “real” self because 1) she’s painted a picture (literally) that’s she’s smaller than she is and it’s like starting a lie and not being able to turn back. And 2) if you’re used to getting positive comments, I imagine it would be tit to post a real picture and possibly not get the comments that she’s used to receiving.

Reactions: 7
New thread time

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.