Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm not an expect but I have quite a lot of dog experience (work not just owning pets) but the symptoms that dog displayed is consistent with a slipped or herniated disc more than a "smashed hip" and when unscrupulous "breeders" (farmers) breed untested, mutant dogs then that's quite common

Well I'm not an expect but I have quite a lot of dog experience (work not just owning pets) but the symptoms that dog displayed is consistent with a slipped or herniated disc more than a "smashed hip" and when unscrupulous "breeders" (farmers) breed untested, mutant dogs then that's quite common
Just to add, I'm not saying this to defend Ree Ane. I'm just saying based on unfortunate experience, it looks to me more like a problem with spinal cord/discs than an impact injury and this would be consistent with the dog being "in its own piss and tit" as injuries like that do interfere with toileting usually, often complete or partial loss of control over bladder/bowels. With a slipped disc it would just get worse and worse but with an impact injury, often (but not always) dogs adapt very quickly as the injury is given time to heal as opposed to deteriorating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If the dog was KC registered it would have had a certificate with the birth date, parents etc. If it isn’t KC registered then the breeders are most likely not genuine. What baffles me is how both girls have bred from these dogs clearly knowing very little about them
They get the dog for free and basically look after the pups till they are sold off by essex bulls. It is absolutely vile and unethical and I sure they have many litters

Reactions: 9
I’ve completely forgotten where I heard it from as so much has gone on but I believe her has them every other weekend and two nights a week for dinner as in “teatime”.
However Megan said he hasn’t seen them for almost two weeks or something in her live so I think that sometimes he works late so can’t have them for tea x
Reanne is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve completely forgotten where I heard it from as so much has gone on but I believe her has them every other weekend and two nights a week for dinner as in “teatime”.
However Megan said he hasn’t seen them for almost two weeks or something in her live so I think that sometimes he works late so can’t have them for tea x
Are you ReeAne or someone close to ReeAne and Dylan?

Reanne is that you?
Beat me to it 😂

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell not been on here for months (thanks to homeschooling making me want to gauge my own eyes out and getting bored of the stace n hinch thread) now I’ve spent my whole evening catching up with this thread!
I agree it’s all gone to far but chavs do that don’t they, especially now there’s no Jeremy Kyle to pay you for it.
Now I’m just going to sit here refreshing patiently waiting for the nod from one of you that the phone recording is up......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope I don’t know any of them at all 😂 Clearly just embarrassingly follow them too much purely for the tit show x

e

be

This is disgusting ☝🏽
she should have lost 4,000.
Someone had posted that she wouldn’t explain anything & go on as normal like nothing happened & she did nothing & she has. Turned off comments & back to posting. Sick & deluded.
Hope she realizes her new followers r there to see the train wreck that is her life.
It’s going up constantly too. Since I posted that it’s gone up another 500. Mad

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Gave work up for the Csa didn’t he (must just wear the dirty work trousers in her vids for shits n giggles aka tax dodger)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gave up work to avoid csa.
Hmm.... but they stayed in a hotel during lockdown as he “has his own business” now, I’m guessing self-employed so they can reduce csa. X

Reactions: 5
Billie said she can't share the phonecall because dylan admits to doing illegal stuff in it. Ffs if that's the case just bleep out some of it. Make a me wonder does she have anything?

Reactions: 15
Billie said she can't share the phonecall because dylan admits to doing illegal stuff in it. Ffs if that's the case just bleep out some of it. Make a me wonder does she have anything?
Exactly THIS!!!

Gave up work to avoid csa.
Hmm.... but they stayed in a hotel during lockdown as he “has his own business” now, I’m guessing self-employed so they can reduce csa. X
He’s a dodger to me no matter how you dress it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why did she do a poll saying she’d release it if she knew she wasn’t going to because she’s not a grass? Makes her look full of bullshit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The police were aware. Dylan called the police that weekend. The would have visited Megan to hear her side of the story too. The police were happy for the children to stay with Dylan, I’m guessing even if they were not, as he’s there dad there is nothing they could do.
How do you know Dylan called the police that weekend? I haven't heard that before. Do you know them?

Reactions: 10
Billie just upload it and say the kids had your phone xo
Perhaps if we all swear to god we will suscrib
Why did she do a poll saying she’d release it if she knew she wasn’t going to because she’s not a grass? Makes her look full of bullshit😂
I don’t think she is though, I reckon it’s going to be on there late one night after a few vinos to loosen them nerves and flaps for an o/f sess!

How do you know Dylan called the police that weekend? I haven't heard that before. Do you know them?
Says no she doesn’t but.......

Reactions: 8
The only person that said that was Ree’s sister in the screenshots I posted and that was when Megan turned up to try get the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.