Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get why TMG has said that Tayla did this for the followers. She clearly didn’t because as soon as news broke it was her, she deactivated. She obviously never wanted Megan or Billie to know it was her the way she reacted when they found out. Am I the only one who thinks she did it just to be a hater?!
I saw this on Instagram before, can’t stand the “holier than thou” attitude she has. She went from “I didn’t release her name because she didn’t feel comfortable” to “I DiDnT wAnT tO gIvE hEr FoLlOwErS”

Reactions: 8
I’m really confused about the dog situation can someone explain pls? So they both get their dogs from the same breeder, Reanne apparently left the dog with a broken hip before going to the vets but what else is she meant to do? I don’t have a dog so I dunno how it works but what if that’s the only time she could get in? And wheres the proof of it being in its own tit and piss? I’m not saying it’s lies or denying it’s wrong what she’s done I’m just confused lmao also how would Megan’s dogs just have died? (I don’t have a clue how breeding works 😩)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m a little concussed as to how Megan has been diagnosed with BPD, as I’m aware it’s difficult to diagnose and always thought it took years with a counsellor or having time on a mental health unit to get a diagnosis. I’m not saying Megan doesn’t have this btw, just confused, perhaps someone with more experience could advise me on this?

Everywhere is different. I was under child psych care from 11-18 then as soon as I hit 18 8 was diagnosed. I also have been in therapy with people who were diagnosed after a year or so of care.

Reactions: 1
I’ve finally caught up on this thread from this morning and I’m genuinely exhausted. If this is how I feel, how on earth do Megan/Ree/Dylan etc feel. I don’t even know how they’ll ever be able to be cordial with each other again.

Reactions: 10
The lot of them need to give their heads a wobble, regardless of anything there is two young children caught up in a battlefield between their parents. Megan's followers have outright called Reeanes kids ugly which is assume is one of the reasons shes restricted comments from her account.. these kids will grow up thinking this type of behaviour is normal and its vile.

Reactions: 5
I’m really confused about the dog situation can someone explain pls? So they both get their dogs from the same breeder, Reanne apparently left the dog with a broken hip before going to the vets but what else is she meant to do? I don’t have a dog so I dunno how it works but what if that’s the only time she could get in? And wheres the proof of it being in its own tit and piss? I’m not saying it’s lies or denying it’s wrong what she’s done I’m just confused lmao also how would Megan’s dogs just have died? (I don’t have a clue how breeding works 😩)
They get a free dog as long as the company can use it to breed. You can always find an emergency vet that video is heartbreaking

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something? Why has Megan even posted that of the dog as I can’t see anywhere where Reeann or Dylan have came for her about her dog/puppies? Maybe in the original messages to Tayla but why only cause a stir now almost 24 hours since her video? 😂

Am I missing something? Why has Megan even posted that of the dog as I can’t see anywhere where Reeann or Dylan have came for her about her dog/puppies? Maybe in the original messages to Tayla but why only cause a stir now almost 24 hours since her video? 😂
I think Megan should just shut up, she’s not as clean as she’s made out 🙄 ree stole my Dylan 😂😂 if it wasn’t ree it would be someone else , he obviously wasn’t happy with Megan way before ree

Reactions: 18
I think eventually people will have to accept their all awful, what kind of normal nice people end up in this amount of drama? With all these SS of this and that, always arguing, social services involved.. If Megan was such a sweet badly done to girl what does she have in common with a violent criminal?

I think Megan should just shut up, she’s not as clean as she’s made out 🙄 ree stole my Dylan 😂😂 if it wasn’t ree it would be someone else , he obviously wasn’t happy with Megan way before ree
Maybe I’m too petty but at this point if I was Reeann I’d post the truth about Sonny to take Megan down a peg or two! I bet Megan is gaining so many more ‘fans’ throughout this when they’re both as bad as each other from what we know 🙄

Reactions: 8
Thoughts? That dog does not look like it’s given birth recently in that video. I don’t know much about dog breeding thought tbh
I’d well believe that statement, Essex bulls is just breeding litter after litter, so so cruel

Maybe I’m too petty but at this point if I was Reeann I’d post the truth about Sonny to take Megan down a peg or two! I bet Megan is gaining so many more ‘fans’ throughout this when they’re both as bad as each other from what we know 🙄
Agree. I couldn’t put up with all the tit ree gets when Megan’s done just as bad.
Tel/Kirsty
Now sonny

Reactions: 15
I’d well believe that statement, Essex bulls is just breeding litter after litter, so so cruel

Agree. I couldn’t put up with all the tit ree gets when Megan’s done just as bad.
Tel/Kirsten
Now sonny
They are just puppy farms in disguise

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I was about to say, that sounds like something a breeder would do. However, would a slipped disk cause limping to one side like that? That’s a genuine question. A hip injury definitely would cause limping in one leg but wouldn’t a slipped disk cause issues in both back legs?

I was about to say, that sounds like something a breeder would do. However, would a slipped disk cause limping to one side like that? That’s a genuine question. A hip injury definitely would cause limping in one leg but wouldn’t a slipped disk cause issues in both back legs?
True 🤔 I know it’s a completely different dog but my GSD couldn’t move his back legs at all with his slipped disk AND we didn’t have to put him down..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.