Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bk2021

That feeling Megan felt not seeing her kids for 7 weeks, make that forever. Make that never seeing a picture of them ever again, or ever telling them you love them or ever hugging them for a final time. Because the man Megan's standing by took that away from a mother who never deserved it. And that’s why I no longer stand by her for standing by him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Haddxn

This is like that scene in mean girls after Regina threw the burn book pages around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

LilToes

VIP Member
To be fair I think pancake lady seems to have badgered Ree for information, yes it’s not right BUT Ree has had to put up with soo much shit over the years from Megan and her family that maybe she just had enough of it all and decided to tell pancake lady (Tayla). Megan and her sisters basically outted Ree’s pregnancy (which she was keeping to herself because she was bleeding a lot etc), they also constantly make digs online saying Dylan isn’t Francescas dad, and Megan also tried to out Francescas name before Ree felt ready to do so. Megan and her family (mainly Billie) have done so much to Ree that I honestly do not blame her for having this chance to get back at them with the truth. Out of all of this Megan, her sisters and her friends have made themselves look like thugs by threatening so many people and willingly putting it online for all to see. Who knows what shit Ree gets behind the scenes from that family and Megan’s friends. Ree doesn’t like going outside much (I wonder why when Megan and her bullies are constantly on her back!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I’m so confused.. everyone loved pancake lady when she was spilling the tea and begging for more and now you all hate her now they’ve been outed 🤦🏻‍♀️😂?? I’m not surprised ree told someone all this, I would if I had to put up with Megan, especially with her and billy big bollocks digging at me all the time on SM. Ramming your car into you children’s dads car whilst they’re in it? Being in a relationship with a convicted murderer around your kids? Scum. All’s ree has done is repeat information 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 72

boredgal420

Let’s not forget that when pancake lady first come on here everyone was begging her for info and praising her which will have lead her to carry on. Just cause she’s been outed now it’s not fair to say it’s ‘karma’ and she’s ‘a bad friend’ when everyone loved it when she gave the tea 😅

Reactions: 65

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Guys, I’ve spoken to pancake lady and she has messaged me some real proof that Ree-Ane has purposely given her all this information that has ended up on here under Pancake lady. I will upload evidence now. There are tons of messages. We don’t know the full story so I don’t think anyone should be messaging anyone hate or anything like that. Pancake lady told me she is a mum with a small business and Ree-Ane told her to do it in exchange for some publicity for her business.

I don’t want to get involved in this but I think people should start taking ownership for their actions. Screenshots coming of Pancake Lady’s and Ree-Anne’s messages

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 64

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I still don't think we should be treating megan as the innocent angel here either, she is the one who's a boyfriend in jail for murder 😂🤣🐒

• Haha
  • Heart

Justheretobenosey

I love the tea but anyone else feel like it may have gone a little bit far this time? All these screenshots are serious, people’s lives etc. I mean we all sit here lapping up the gossip and it doesn’t really affect us, but these people could end up in a real bad place from all this.
Not usually one to take this stance but I feel kinda bad for Ree and Tay (even if she is off her rocker enough to take it all to real life!)

• Heart

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
I CANNOT believe Re-Ann has said that Dylan QUIT his job so he didn’t have to pay Megan child support!!

What an absolute melt

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Dylan quit his job so he didn’t have to pay child support, meanwhile him and ree are eating Nando’s for the 3rd this week🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fishnips

VIP Member
Dear lord, what a sad little life, Billy. You ruin my night completely so you could have the OF money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Billy, take your money and get off my Instagram feed x

• Haha
  • Heart
U tell me any women on this thread who’s man accidentally killed someone would drop him instantly without a second thought is a liar! Poor girl & her choice of partner. Everyone makes mistakes!
A mistake is forgetting to hang your washing out not bloody killing someone

• Haha
  • Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
a few weeks back Reeann done a Q&A (shock) and someone asked if Kenzie & Dolcie liked her and she replied with a video basically saying ‘probably not no, but kids aren’t meant to be my friends, my kids don’t even like me’ and I found it really odd and literally no one here spoke about it.

I have to say my head has exploded tonight, who could actually be bothered living with all this drama. Surely Reeann would know it would come back on her 😩

Reactions: 52