Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan is standing by her killer man blud

Mia is still a 10 and Manley is still staying classy up in Maggie’s chip fat towers

We know who Emma’s baby daddy is...

It’s...... Nasseh

Pancake lady remains unknown

Billie has still got her beef flaps out stealing all our manzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Beef flaps, not all of us are illiterate. I probably spend about half an hour a day on these threads, if that, bc I know how to read and spell properly. Doesn’t mean my life “resolves” around it. You okay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to insinuate that Dylan isn’t the father to Ree-Ane’s new baby on her story?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Billie has hinted towards Dylan not being the father so many times now and everyone has blatantly ignored it and not given her the attention she needs so she keeps bringing it up again and again. Saddo.

Reactions: 25
Anyone else sick of the vague tit from Billie/Megan/TMG about all this now, just expose someone already somebody cos otherwise your talking bollocks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Beef flaps, not all of us are illiterate. I probably spend about half an hour a day on these threads, if that, bc I know how to read and spell properly. Doesn’t mean my life “resolves” around it. You okay hun?
I want to point this out to beef flaps I mainly read this whilst on the toilet 🤷🏼‍♀️ What else am I gonna do when her and Megan just seem to chat 💩 anyway ☕ also do they know who pancakes lady is or are they just saying that to scare pancake lady? I pray to the gods of syrup and sausages she’s in a safe place even though we are arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else sick of the vague tit from Billie/Megan/TMG about all this now, just expose someone already somebody cos otherwise your talking bollocks.
TMG said megan knows who pancake lady. Unpopular opinion but i respect megan for not exposing who it is. Once its revealed who they are they will get a lot of hate from fans of the show and she probably knows that. Very mature to rise above it because if it was me id of dropped that secret INSTANTLY. As a young mom once said... karma blood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
TMG said megan knows who pancake lady. Unpopular opinion but i respect megan for not exposing who it is. Once its revealed who they are they will get a lot of hate from fans of the show and she probably knows that. Very mature to rise above it because if it was me id of dropped that secret INSTANTLY. As a young mom once said... karma blood.
It’s not in Megan’s nature to be mature and rise above things I don’t think. I think pancake lady has even more on Megan that she didn’t reveal because it would have exposed her the first time. Megan won’t expose pancake lady because pancake lady would spill more tea

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone please be a Dear and post all screenshots relating to anything going down on BeefFlaps stories 🙏🏻❤

Reactions: 14
It’s not in Megan’s nature to be mature and rise above things I don’t think. I think pancake lady has even more on Megan that she didn’t reveal because it would have exposed her the first time. Megan won’t expose pancake lady because pancake lady would spill more tea
After pancakeladys and TMGs antics the other day i think shes an attention seeker and had she more tea it would've been spilt. I question the validity of all her tea anyway as its apparent now not everything she said was true. Thats not me compeltely dismissing everything before someone jumps on me.
Has megan been immature in the past? Yes. Does that mean shes incapable of being mature? No. I think so far how shes handled pancake lady has been pretty mature. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
After pancakeladys and TMGs antics the other day i think shes an attention seeker and had she more tea it would've been spilt. I question the validity of all her tea anyway as its apparent now not everything she said was true. Thats not me compeltely dismissing everything before someone jumps on me.
Has megan been immature in the past? Yes. Does that mean shes incapable of being mature? No. I think so far how shes handled pancake lady has been pretty mature. 🤷‍♀️
What wasn’t true? A lot of the tea was pretty much confirmed by baitfacery

Reactions: 6
Dylan’s said himself he’s no doubt about Francesca being his so don’t know what Billie beef flaps is on about 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Dylan’s said himself he’s no doubt about Francesca being his so don’t know what Billie beef flaps is on about 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she's the spitting image of Dulcie!

It just goes to show what a toxic individual Billie really is. Thriving off tit like this. Disgusting. Clearly she doesn't care about McKenzie or Dulcie's feelings, imagine how hurt they'll be when they're older when they realise their Auntie treated their Step Mum and Dad in this way? Whether she likes Reeann or not, she is a part of those kids lives and they no doubt love her so she ought to put her own feelings aside and keep her big jaw shut for the sake of those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.