Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she implying about severe impact?? This situation just gets worse and worse!!

Reactions: 1
If you take your dogs to the vets like that would they not notify the rspca or do they automatically put it down to road accident? Poor poor little thing to be left like that :(

Reactions: 2
That poor dog😞, is it a dodgy breeder and Ree received the dog that way or is Megan hinting that she’s abused the dog and broken it’s hip??
I think Megan’s hinting that Ree has abused it as On the other clip she said she left it laying in it’s own tit and piss

Reactions: 3
They are all scum every single one of them those poor kids and animals stuck with such crappy parents and family members.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It sounds like shes implying the dog got a forceful kick in the hip
I think if that’s what she’s implying, then she really needs to say that because otherwise that’s a serious accusation to make against someone

I think if that’s what she’s implying, then she really needs to say that because otherwise that’s a serious accusation to make against someone
The videos been removed now, she said enough people have now seen it to realise how bad they are

Reactions: 1
That video is just so difficult to watch, that poor dog. They’re both absolutely vile for getting involved with this company in the first place.

Reactions: 6
Is it possible to be health related and not down to being harmed? Could essex bulls be lying to try deflect the fact theyre crappy breeders... because lets be honest that's where megans got the video and info from. I really dont like the thought that someone has intentionally hurt that little dog ☹

Defo should of took it the vets straight away tho not record it limping around 😭

Reactions: 8
If Dylan or Ree have hurt that dog they are truly vile! That breeder seems really sketchy so many deaths between the pair of them.. doesn’t seem right

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker. Days off being caught up but just wanted to know if anyone agreed. I adore Mia she’s literally one of my favourites if not my favourite so I don’t mean to put her down in anyway. But is anyone in disbelief she’s had a BBL? I know she definitely did have one I’m just shocked at the results. Her figure is great but her backside is not something I’d pay for... she was so slim before anyway and I just don’t see any real difference worth thousands of pounds. Majority of girls I know have a bigger bum than her naturally and are still classed as having a small behind. Maybe I’m wrong and that’ll be proved in her upcoming BBL video??
It’s because she’s lost weight since surgery so her BBL isn’t as noticeable that’s what happens if you look at when she first had it done her bum is much bigger xx

So glad I found this thread
Sorry my comment seemed so irrelevant now I’ve caught up on the last bit of the thread 😂😵
Those poor dogs and children, they all seem like bloody idiots to me.

Last edited:
****FOR CONTEXT****

megan uploaded a photo which appears to be in Ree-‘Anne’s flat with her Frenchie walking lopsided with what Megan called a broken hip. She said that it had to be put down because it had a broken pelvis due to severe impact and that Reeanne left it ins it’s own excrement.
She also said ReeAnne has been begging Essex bulls for a new one

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked how quickly Megan has gone from SM deactivated because she’s dating a killer to best mum in the world to people..
yeah, I can 100% understand her getting a little bit or sympathy after all this, but the complete 180 turn people have done just cos it’s been proven Ree is a cow as well is wild. Megan still did the majority of the awful things we’ve criticised her for (and the others are unproven rather than confirmed untrue). Maybe it’s a result of this ‘team whoever’ mentality but it’s bizarre. To me, they’re all horrible people and are lacklustre at protecting their children from that, regardless of how much they love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Megan still hasn’t addressed what happened to the litter of puppies.. feel like she’s trying to put all the focus on Ree-Anns dog to deflect from her. It’s getting way out of control and I can’t help but think of the poor kids in the middle!

Reactions: 18
I really hope they stopped the children from going near the dog when it was like that. My kids are always playing and climbing on my dog.
How would that dog of coped if carter was to lean on him.. let alone the older kids😔

• Angry
Reactions: 7
let us not forget most the “designer” she puts her kids in is from insta boutiques lol. Base ain’t sending her care packages 🤣
A base care package 😂😂 that was ridiculous when she mentioned how her kids wear designer clothes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.