Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, people seem to think the fact her children are dressed in designer over rides the emotional trouble and potential dangers Megan has put the kids through. Everyone’s an amazing mum on paper, because we don’t question mums like we often do dads. How dare we suggest the clothes are anything less than Kenzo and the correct size...

Okay.. your kids shoes do fit....... and? What about the convict you're in love with? 😂
Hahaha you're so right. I must be a bad mum my daughter doesn't wear designer only h&m and zara clothes.. her trainers are the only labelled stuff she owns😅 bet she hates me🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah, people seem to think the fact her children are dressed in designer over rides the emotional trouble and potential dangers Megan has put the kids through. Everyone’s an amazing mum on paper, because we don’t question mums like we often do dads. How dare we suggest the clothes are anything less than Kenzo and the correct size...

Okay.. your kids shoes do fit....... and? What about the convict you're in love with? 😂
let us not forget most the “designer” she puts her kids in is from insta boutiques lol. Base ain’t sending her care packages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone commenting about her being there for Dylan after his mum died, I dunno if I just remember it differently but I remember her being very intense and swooping in as soon as him and reeann split. Your mum dying is a lot to deal with I’m not surprised him and reeann split up. Then Megan’s there doing hand overs etc she’s gonna be able to force her way in.
then she expected Dylan to want to be with her cause she supported him?? That’s so manipulative?
I thought the exact same thing when I watched it it was very centred around how Megan was feeling about her passing as well.. the scene in the car when she’s like it’s your sons birthday and your mum not here and he’s with his girlfriend.. maybe he was struggling to set up a party without his mum

Maybe her intentions were to be there for Dylan and she was obviously grieving as well and that’s understandable they’ve been together a long time but that play centre scene I had an issue with Megan ‘she’s just convenient’ ‘she doesn’t make you happy’ - if he wanted to be with you he’d be with you it felt very spiteful if you’re going to be there for someone it should be with no intentions of having something in return

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mean on tattle I meant on her Instagram, here seems to be all none bias opinions that they’ve both messed up but people sympathise with her, but the DM’s she’s sharing are all very much that she’s the best mum and an inspiration
Lots of her followers don’t know about Sonny

I’m a little concussed as to how Megan has been diagnosed with BPD, as I’m aware it’s difficult to diagnose and always thought it took years with a counsellor or having time on a mental health unit to get a diagnosis. I’m not saying Megan doesn’t have this btw, just confused, perhaps someone with more experience could advise me on this?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Guys I’m not sure if I’m the only one and I still got 5 pages to catch up on but I went back to watch the episode where Megan was depressed and believed Dylan was cheating with reanne. They were in therapy and Dylan would rather go out and not really say where he was... then to add to it you know the girl who he was cheating with and she’s mouthing off to you and making their co-parenting dynamic hell (at one point Megan wanted to go mediation as he literally wouldn’t talk to her) bare in mind she had depression and BPD I can understand why she might have been so angry and wanted to hurt him NO I DON’T condone the kids being there but looking back I actually felt slightly sorry for her. That being said it was a long time ago now and it’s a shame that all these years on they can’t get it together better for the kids sake. I’m not defending Megan either but she was engaged to Dylan and thought having two kids with him would make them a proper family so I get the anger and frustration but this is the problem with young people having kids whilst remaining immature, they don’t put the kids above their own wants or needs hence all the decisions all of the adults have made haven’t really been about what will make the kids happiest... Megan’s choices of boyfriends, Dylan quitting his job, Ree outing Megan it’s all about them and the kids will grow up (especially as they are in the public eye)and resent them all for it; that’s my two pence and I know a lot of you won’t agree and come for me or think I’m team Meg but nooo I just feel empathy where it is due 🙃

Reactions: 6
Not read everything yet but anyone else thought that perhaps R is trying to stir the pot and make M so angry so she stops them seeing the kids? So R can have Dylan all to herself and her kids and push out dulcimer and Mckenzie. Be really sad if that’s the case.. but coming from a home where a woman did this with my dad and her kids it’s not uncommon!!

Dulcie* autocorrect.. but it made me giggle!

Reactions: 17
Guys I’m not sure if I’m the only one and I still got 5 pages to catch up on but I went back to watch the episode where Megan was depressed and believed Dylan was cheating with reanne. They were in therapy and Dylan would rather go out and not really say where he was... then to add to it you know the girl who he was cheating with and she’s mouthing off to you and making their co-parenting dynamic hell (at one point Megan wanted to go mediation as he literally wouldn’t talk to her) bare in mind she had depression and BPD I can understand why she might have been so angry and wanted to hurt him NO I DON’T condone the kids being there but looking back I actually felt slightly sorry for her. That being said it was a long time ago now and it’s a shame that all these years on they can’t get it together better for the kids sake. I’m not defending Megan either but she was engaged to Dylan and thought having two kids with him would make them a proper family so I get the anger and frustration but this is the problem with young people having kids whilst remaining immature, they don’t put the kids above their own wants or needs hence all the decisions all of the adults have made haven’t really been about what will make the kids happiest... Megan’s choices of boyfriends, Dylan quitting his job, Ree outing Megan it’s all about them and the kids will grow up (especially as they are in the public eye)and resent them all for it; that’s my two pence and I know a lot of you won’t agree and come for me or think I’m team Meg but nooo I just feel empathy where it is due 🙃
She definitely deserves sympathy for the episodes where he was sleeping with her best friend in their car, when he was lying about being with Ree I’m sure when you’re young with two kids it must feel like your entire world is falling apart, but yeah it’s years later she’s been in relationships since it needs to all be put in the past now time to move forward

Reactions: 8
I’m on page 11 out of 35! I’ve never liked ree Ann, she comes across as sneaky to me. Anyone that would cheat with a man in a relationship doesn’t sit right with me, especially breaking up a family.

I was a mum at 16 and so glad I never went on benefits and went down this route. Did I really just read Dylan quit his job so he didn’t have to pay for his own kids?! That is his responsibility!! Okay your not happy she’s getting extras and being able to afford things but if what Megan said is right the money he sends clearly goes on the kids and their clothes?
I do think billie is coming across too much but as a 30 year old to a 23 year old sister I would back her to the death!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know the meaning behind the name pancake lady? Dunno if I'm missing something obvious?!

This isn't accurate, unless there's a court order on Megans side (which it seems like it was only after the "kidnap" situation) then no the police cannot remove the kids from Dylan care. Been in a similar situation and the police could do nothing..
Since 2003 fathers get parental responsibility once they are on the birth certificates meaning the mother has no extra rights than the father. When my ex and I were going through shite I was told by the police that he could go to my kids school and remove them and I would have to take him to court to get them back. Doesn’t matter if they normally live with you.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone reckon Ree knows the identity of tmg and thats why they dont post anything negative about her or Dylan?

Reactions: 1
Wow that Essex bulls sounds so professional on those SS on TMG, why ship dogs abroad tho surely that’s a major health risk for them?

Does anyone reckon Ree knows the identity of tmg and thats why they dont post anything negative about her or Dylan?
Well they have posted all the SS from the last few days which had made ree out to be involved so that’s hardly putting her in a good light

Wow that Essex bulls sounds so professional on those SS on TMG, why ship dogs abroad tho surely that’s a major health risk for them?

Well they have posted all the SS from the last few days which had made ree out to be involved so that’s hardly putting her in a good light
They've only posted rees story denying it, the ss of tayla saying she was pancake lady and megans live? No ss of the actual convo between tayla and ree or Billies comment about Kenzie despite them posting numerous SS of her story yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Who even is TMG then? When they posted screenshots of pancake lady ‘coming forward’ you could see they’d messaged beforehand as if they knew eachother? I don’t think they’re the same person but I don’t know who they actually are 🤣

Reactions: 3
They've only posted rees story denying it, the ss of tayla saying she was pancake lady and megans live? No ss of the actual convo between tayla and ree or Billies comment about Kenzie despite them posting numerous SS of her story yesterday.
Lets be real, that page is biased af. If it was any other mom they'd of made many posts about it. The fact ree promoted it makes me think they made a deal.

Reactions: 8
They’ve always been awful with dogs remember when they got that dog to be a family again at Dylan’s dads then just sent it straight back😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.