Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heads fried reading all of this I think I need a break. Despite everything that’s come out the last week things are still sketchy and we won’t ever know what’s gone on properly

Reactions: 17
Why are people all "they shouldn't have kidnapped the kids for 7 weeks 😭"

She rammed her bleeping car into them as far as we know, and she hasn't addressed or denies that. You best believe if somebody knowingly rammed their car into the car our child was sat in, I'd be leaving the continent never mind removing them from their care for 7 weeks. It doesn't matter whether it's mental health. Somebody who will do that is NOT SAFE to care for children. And considering what her family and friends are like, I wouldnt be telling her where they were either!

If Sonny had hit that man a different way, he might be alive. If Megan had hit that car a different way, her kids might be dead.
I would ram my car into someone else’s if they were in my way after taking my children for 7 weeks. I’d be livid. She clearly was at breaking point. He thinks he’s something else when in reality he’s never properly provided for them children. Inadequate housing with no bed for them, taking out multiple cars on finance and not giving Megan enough for the kids, buying a bloody horse and dog even though she was staying at her nans with their children. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Dylan and Ree are not parents of the year either.

Reactions: 2
i think we could debate about this until the cows come home but we’re never gonna know cause we weren’t there and it’ll always be “he said she said”, what matters is that the children are okay and have a routine now

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My heads fried reading all of this I think I need a break. Despite everything that’s come out the last week things are still sketchy and we won’t ever know what’s gone on properly
I can't keep up. I keep coming back to loads of new pages. I've just put my sprog down for a nap, so time to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would’ve maybe got Ree brining up the crash when it happened as she was getting so much hate from all Megan’s fans and a way of saying she isn’t perfect either but years later is very weird and unprovoked...

Reactions: 1
I would ram my car into someone else’s if they were in my way after taking my children for 7 weeks. I’d be livid. She clearly was at breaking point. He thinks he’s something else when in reality he’s never properly provided for them children. Inadequate housing with no bed for them, taking out multiple cars on finance and not giving Megan enough for the kids, buying a bloody horse and dog even though she was staying at her nans with their children. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Dylan and Ree are not parents of the year either.
I think it was the ramming the car into Dylan that led them to take the children for 7weeks

Reactions: 10
This is why it’s good to have a legal custody agreement in place ASAP. In an ideal world it would be great to not involve the court and work something out amongst both parents on their own. Custody agreements protect everyone involved most importantly the minor innocent children.

Reactions: 5
has anyone seen Charlie’s boyfriends insta story about screenshots of Charlie being on a dating website

Reactions: 4
Don’t get why TMG has said that Tayla did this for the followers. She clearly didn’t because as soon as news broke it was her, she deactivated. She obviously never wanted Megan or Billie to know it was her the way she reacted when they found out. Am I the only one who thinks she did it just to be a hater?!

Reactions: 7
Apparently they took the kids for 7 weeks because Megan rammed the car with her car.

If it was filmed??? And it is only bloody Dylan/Ree saying it was deliberate. Do people honestly believe she would drive into a car on purpose with her kids inside?? Like come on, I know she’s got questionable judgement but I don’t think she wants to hurt her children.

I’m not even on Megan’s bloody side. They’re both as bad as each other but I can’t believe people are still taking Ree’s side as gospel.
Do people honestly believe she would drive into a car on purpose with her kids inside ??
Unfortunately woman do harm their own children at times , esp while suffering a mental health crisis , woman kill their own children , plenty of cases reported in the press about woman killing children
So yes I do believe she could drive her car into his with the children inside

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t get why TMG has said that Tayla did this for the followers. She clearly didn’t because as soon as news broke it was her, she deactivated. She obviously never wanted Megan or Billie to know it was her the way she reacted when they found out. Am I the only one who thinks she did it just to be a hater?!
She only gained 19 followers until she deactivated so it’s not gone in her favour she’s definitely insta fame hungry though and loves the drama in every scenario

Right so i've just read all of pancakeladys posts on here and shes said more stuff that isnt in hers and rees SS..

She said sonny stamped on the guy he killed not just punched him? i havent actually seen this in any articles yet so has she just flat out made this up because if so that is bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 2
I am so baffled that people think Dylan shouldn’t have taken his kids away from a dangerous situation. If it had come out she had rammed the car and he handed the kids over everyone would be asking why. He kept the kids safe you’re saying it’s not fair on Megan 🤣🤣🤣 whattttt. Honestly if I had rammed my car into my kids dads car whilst they were in it THE LEAST he would do is take the kids from me til I sorted myself out

Yes like can you imagine If Manley had done that, people would be kicking off saying he should never be allowed to see his child again.

And as for the kidnap, everyone just ignoring that Dylan is their dad? Not like reanne took them!

Reactions: 16
Right so i've just read all of pancakeladys posts on here and shes said more stuff that isnt in hers and rees SS..

She said sonny stamped on the guy he killed not just punched him? i havent actually seen this in any articles yet so has she just flat out made this up because if so that is bleeping disgusting.
Definitely made up to add to the drama because that’s what she loves to do. If that was the case it would’ve been in the news paper reports etc

A combination of being a hater, wanting to be online famous for having good information while not revealing her true identity, and plain pettiness. Maybe she asked Megan to shout out her business and Megan told her to pay for a shoutout. This made her mad that Megan would do this to a “fan”. It’s that immature entitled attitude thinking that someone owes you something because you watched them on TV. She went to Reanne to try to get tea and use it out of spite while remaining anonymous on tattle. In return she would get a shoutout from Reanne to help her business.

In her deluded mind Tayla thought she was slick and coming out on top. She got what she wanted but the dopamine hits from her tattling to tattle lead to her downfall. Tayla was stupid for thinking Reanne wouldn’t out her in order to protect herself. Tayla went to the one person who would not only know everything but who also has an agenda against Megan. They fed off of each other’s pettiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can i just point out in the SS ree never said megan rammed the car, she said she reversed into it and provided no context as to whether it was intentional or an accident. She also said it was all filmed by MTV. MTV surely would of handed the footage to the police or relevant person for the court case?

Reactions: 8
I regularly lurk on this thread as did I love Teen Mum and Megan was once my favourite. I’m a lot older than her but also have BPD for those of you who don’t know what BPD it’s borderline personality disorder. Megan is quite open about her diagnosis. I only really followed her for this reason. It took me many years to get mine, as it can often be confused for other mental health conditions.

I have done many things that I am truly ashamed and embarrassed of! That I couldn’t even say out loud. But I’m also a mother of 3, I can honestly say I’ve never harmed them or thought about harming them. BUT, I can’t speak for Megan but I do know how it affects me, My mood can flip usually because of insecurities in a a spilt second and a burst of anger erupts I say and do things to the people I love most and at the same time I’m not in that moment it’s like I’m not me. And as soon as the moment is over I’m full of hatred for myself. In my head I try and push them away because I know they will leave me eventually. One of your major fears is abandonment, over the years I have had some very questionable relationships (before my kids) just because I wanted to be loved and feel secure and not be on my own. I found that these men seemed to know I was vulnerable and they often ended very badly. I’m not excusing Megan’s behaviour as I believe she said she has and is having treatment for her condition.

I’m now happily married to a great man I’ve known for years and is fully supportive of my condition. With treatment and support I rarely have outbursts anymore as I’ve learnt to manage them.

It’s heartbreaking the kids are in the middle of this. Dylan and Ree definitely try and provoke a reaction from Megan. As they know they will probably get one. I definitely think Teen Mum was edited to make Megan look better as there is no way they wouldn’t have seen her meltdowns. But also don’t think Megan has the right support network around her for her to make the right decisions and cope emotionally. This is what is upsetting with Teen Mum the show, they shouldn’t be filming with people who are undergoing mental health issues. They are young and impressionable anyway and It’s kinda like once they’ve been on the show, they are chewed up and spat back into the real world. I think most of them thought they’d get the same fame and wealth as the US Version.

Anyway sorry for rambling, I just don’t think people talk about BPD enough and will just end with just because someone suffers with a mental health disorder doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well if Megan's aim was to get everyone feeling sorry for her and forget about her murdering boyfriend she wants to bring round her kids she appears to have done a good job.

Before Megan took the break in Teen Mum I really liked her, she was very young and immature but seemed like her heart was in the right place.

Then she came back and I wasn't too fussed, didn't think she was right telling reannes ex about her pregnancy or saying reanne would never be stepmum then Tel came and he was stepdad of the year. I certainly didn't dislike her though.

I could never understand the hate Reeanne got on here to be honest. And I still can't, probably cause I never thought she was some saint who was above the drama (I come on here so I certainly can't judge her lol) but I just thought I agree with more that she does/says than I do with Megan. From the very limited things they both show us to be fair.

When the car incident happened I totally have sympathy if Megan was suffering with her mental health. But Dylan (and I mean Dylan cause he is their father, don't understand why people are saying it was Reannes doing) did the right thing by keeping the kids till she got herself sorted

And as for Megan now bringing a murderer around her kids, yeh its not a hard bar to above but basically Reanne could do almost anything and I'd still prefer her to Megan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.