Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would a court honestly give custody to a mother that had deliberately drove her car into her children???? They have a court order for visitation so surely this would have been considered
She would just have to say it was an accident (I think it was tbh) and then in the courts eyes, it’s better for these babies to be at home with their mama. We all make mistakes. A court wouldn’t take someone’s kids away because she accidentally crashed the car.

Reactions: 4
She would just have to say it was an accident (I think it was tbh) and then in the courts eyes, it’s better for these babies to be at home with their mama. We all make mistakes. A court wouldn’t take someone’s kids away because she accidentally crashed the car.

If it was filmed??? And it is only bloody Dylan/Ree saying it was deliberate. Do people honestly believe she would drive into a car on purpose with her kids inside?? Like come on, I know she’s got questionable judgement but I don’t think she wants to hurt her children.

I’m not even on Megan’s bloody side. They’re both as bad as each other but I can’t believe people are still taking Ree’s side as gospel.

Reactions: 10
I agree they should've kept in some form of contact and made her seek help but still. I'm also skeptical that the kids had no beds and were neglected in that time. Do we really think a 1 year old and 18ish month old slept on a floor for 5 and 7 weeks? And had no clothes? If you really believed somebody had neglected your child would you agree to contact in that court order there and then?
Social services were involved so most likely would have talked to Dylan about the living conditions. I mean from what others have said on this thread they had 3 kids sleeping in one bed until not long ago. So yes I can believe that they didn’t have the right stuff for the kids. You can’t really stop the court granting visitation. For all we know Megan did try and stop it. But often the courts do what they think is right regardless of what squabbling parents say. It’s all very mess and everything we say on here is hearsay and we do not know any of the facts for sure. I think that reanne and Dylan are not nice people and egg Megan on. I also think Megan causes drama and trouble for herself. This is really a private matter and should be kept between themselves. But with social media etc being using to attack others it just brings other into something they know nothing about.

Until proven otherwise I think she hit the car (possibly due to her mentally struggling and I’m sure she regrets it) and Dylan and Ree have proof as it was mentioned it was filmed and if Megan denies that happened and they release a video of her doing it then all her stories true or false will look like lies, I can’t believe a mother wouldn’t address hitting a car with her children inside if it never happened but would address the kids clothing..
Your right, I think if she has hit the car I can imagine she deeply regrets it and is ashamed, I feel like she could have addressed it but also, maybe didn’t want to open a window for more speculation/abuse or to make it look like all that reanne has said, is true. Like a lot of people said, it could have been a genuine accident after a huge row but made worse by driving off and not apologising?

tbh all pancakelady confirmed for me is that ree and her flock are on here which makes sense why i spot some condoning the actions of her whilst slagging the other side for the same thing like say both parties aren't bad eggs..
I really bleeping wish tmg would stop the whole who's team are you on. STOP PITTING THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER. How is that doing anything other than fueling the fire of hate to each girl? Sad witch. There's kids involved in this ffs.

If Megan was really that mature, she’d tell Billie and her other sister to keep out of it. I would do ANYTHING for my sister, but they are making the situation 100x worse. Billie’s in her 30’s for god sake and getting involved in teen mum drama it’s pathetic. I really can’t say who’s in the right or wrong here because I don’t think we know enough about everything to make those judgments. Megan and Ree have both done extremely questionable things but the full story will never be known by us. Billie, wind your bleeping neck in and find something better to do

Reactions: 11
I think she hit the car by accident as she was so stressed and put it in the wrong gear. But she didn’t then apologise massively and own it. If her children were standing on the pavement instead of in a car she could have accidentally ran them over.
Who has a bed for a baby and an 18 month old? You have cots? Or travel cots if you are in a temporary accommodation for 7 weeks.... I think they didn’t have proper cots, they had travel cots personally. Although we do know that all 3 of the children sleep in one bunk bed it is only every other weekend. It’s like a sleepover at a friends. Would be crazy to have real beds for all of them in a small flat.
I don’t think it was dirty etc as you get an arranged time for the social worker/Cafcass worker to visit so why would Dylan not have it clean?
The only thing I think is completely true and non-bias either way is that Dylan didn’t know how to look after the babies that great. Megan was their main career and I guess he was at work all day while ReeAne looked after these really small children who were only used to mum. I’m sure a lot of separated dads have to learn how to look after their kids after the separation as they leave it all to mum while they are together!
that first bit about how she hit the car, honestly would make so much sense, lord knows i've done that before 😂 reeane does seem tot wist things, so twisting it so that she purposefully hit the car instead of accidentally hitting the car honestly sounds like something she'd do at this point....obviously can't be sure, but it's entirely plausible to me

Reactions: 5
Why are people all "they shouldn't have kidnapped the kids for 7 weeks 😭"

She rammed her bleeping car into them as far as we know, and she hasn't addressed or denies that. You best believe if somebody knowingly rammed their car into the car our child was sat in, I'd be leaving the continent never mind removing them from their care for 7 weeks. It doesn't matter whether it's mental health. Somebody who will do that is NOT SAFE to care for children. And considering what her family and friends are like, I wouldnt be telling her where they were either!

If Sonny had hit that man a different way, he might be alive. If Megan had hit that car a different way, her kids might be dead.
So she allegedly hit his car with hers. This is what reanne, a known liar is saying. If true it still isn’t reason to disappear with her kids. Go about it the right way if you are worried about your kids. Obviously the kids were not in danger as she got them back and they are fine. You can be a safe parent and also make stupid mistakes. Especially when you are really to young to be a parent and have mental health issues. As for the boyfriend thing I’ve seen women get with convicted pedos and allow them round their kids which is disgusting and a lot worse of a situation. A lot of men fight when drunk. Not condoning it in any way. But him accidentally killing someone with one punch is not a reason to think he would be a danger to kids.we don’t know the full story about that either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well can i just say i have no kids and have i duck read everything on here.. how ree managed it with all the kids, the constant q+as and ads. Put your phone down love, there's a whole world out there!

So she allegedly hit his car with hers. This is what reanne, a known liar is saying. If true it still isn’t reason to disappear with her kids. Go about it the right way if you are worried about your kids. Obviously the kids were not in danger as she got them back and they are fine. You can be a safe parent and also make stupid mistakes. Especially when you are really to young to be a parent and have mental health issues. As for the boyfriend thing I’ve seen women get with convicted pedos and allow them round their kids which is disgusting and a lot worse of a situation. A lot of men fight when drunk. Not condoning it in any way. But him accidentally killing someone with one punch is not a reason to think he would be a danger to kids.we don’t know the full story about that either.

Whaaaaaat, babe pedos is not the standard that we compare peoples boyfriends to lol. “People get with pedos which is worse” that’s not the bar no way. The bar is men without any criminal convictions surely ?
One punch manslaughter isn’t the worst crime I was the first to say that when it all first came out BUT him pleading not guilty and mocking the family makes it bad. She’s stood by him whilst he’s done that which is worse than the actual punch imo. The amount of one punch manslaughters is unreal and it’s a crime nobody can predict but him denying everything and dragging it on was premeditated and she’s stood by him whilst he’s been on trial. Not the behaviour of a stable woman

• Heart
Reactions: 20
tbh all pancakelady confirmed for me is that ree and her flock are on here which makes sense why i spot some condoning the actions of her whilst slagging the other side for the same thing like say both parties aren't bad eggs..
I really bleeping wish tmg would stop the whole who's team are you on. STOP PITTING THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER. How is that doing anything other than fueling the fire of hate to each girl? Sad witch. There's kids involved in this ffs.
Yeah the team thing is weird, Megan unfortunately may have accidentally hit the car (or it may all be lies) but she should’ve then jumped out and made sure her children were safe (maybe she did we’ll never know) if it’s true she just drove off accident or not she’s wrong, Ree’s wrong for telling random weirdos online about it even if it was her purposely hitting the car, but Megan’s wrong for telling Ree’s pregnancy business, Ree and Dylan are wrong for taking the children but then if they were safe and their mother really was a danger and Megan never checked up on them or asked for them back (which I doubt) then she’s wrong, Megan 100% is wrong for brining sunny into the children’s lives any way I look at it you could date anybody why chose someone so violent? so really I’m on neither team... is anybody set on a team??

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t believe she did hit their car, pls don’t come for me 😂 I can imagine she’d hit Dylan (but I feel like she didn’t do that either) which is obviously also very wrong, but there’s just something telling me Megan didn’t do that to the car and wouldn’t do that especially with her kids there
Until I see photos of the cars, come on Ree you haven’t been shy so far and you’d of needed photos for the insurance, I’m going to say this is either BS or it was an accidental bump when she was trying to leave in an upset state

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched Megan's live. I do feel for her, especially when she started to get upset and she was shaking like a leaf. The only victims in this whole thing are the poor kids. They don't deserve this and they definitely didn't deserve to be taken away from their mother for 7 weeks.. I think mental health plays a big part in Megan's life, Dylan and Reanne know that and they abuse it. It's evil I know its happening to her too.. It's happened to me.. Some people I've had in my life know I deal with mental health issues and just loved the reaction they get from poking and poking and poking. Megan said herself she would do anything for her kids and I well believe it. I think Reanne has severe jealousy and bitterness towards Megan.

Reactions: 14
Can I just ask, if Megan had hit their car with them inside

1) why didn’t Rox-Ane say in all her allegations way back when. There was allegations that Megan turned up shouting at the house asking for her kids back (which would actually fit Megan’s narrative more than Ree’s)

2) would a court honestly give custody to a mother that had deliberately drove her car into her children???? They have a court order for visitation so surely this would have been considered
In regards to point 2, a while back a massive campaign took place over courts ordering children visiting abusive parents. It turned out several numbers of children had died through being forced visiting the abusive parent.

Here was one of the cases used in the campaign. Its a harrowing read and sad how them boys where let down massively.

The courts go off the premise of its a child's right to have both parents in their lives, and unfortunately make errors in doing so.

The campaign name was called 19. The case I linked above is the tame version, if I remember rightly even the case worker told her bosses she would not be in a room alone again with the father as he had issues.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
In regards to point 3, a while back a massive campaign took place over courts ordering children visiting abusive parents. It turned out several numbers of children had died through being forced visiting the abusive parent.

Here was one of the cases used in the campaign. Its a harrowing read and sad how them boys where let down massively.

The courts go off the premise of its a child's right to have both parents in their lives, and unfortunately make errors in doing so.
Visiting. But she basically has full custody. With Dylan having visitation 👀 I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but I don’t think it has here.

Reactions: 1
If Megan was really that mature, she’d tell Billie and her other sister to keep out of it. I would do ANYTHING for my sister, but they are making the situation 100x worse. Billie’s in her 30’s for god sake and getting involved in teen mum drama it’s pathetic. I really can’t say who’s in the right or wrong here because I don’t think we know enough about everything to make those judgments. Megan and Ree have both done extremely questionable things but the full story will never be known by us. Billie, wind your bleeping neck in and find something better to do
Tbf i imagine Billie being hard to rein in but that being said when i look at everything..
If someone constantly made digs at my little sister, spoke down on my niece and nephew, took and kept them away from me for 7 weeks, had the cheek to spread tales online years later and then the audacity to promote a page that clearly has a vendetta against meg and doesn't post the tea on Ree... i'd be shouting alot louder than Billie. Jesus id be on here spilling Rees tea quicker than it takes Daniella Westbrook to do a line or 10

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Visiting. But she basically has full custody. With Dylan having visitation 👀 I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but I don’t think it has here.
Its very Extreme circumstances in flipping residency, they don't just do it straight away. So I wouldn't use that as a reason to dismiss the claims. If I was Megan and it didn't happen that would have been the first thing out of my mouth.

I think it did happen, but not how Ree is making it out to be.

The truth will be somewhere in the middle of both of there stories.

Reactions: 3
Wow how embarrassing. Just so I am getting this right, pancake lady, who ree gave the info to was just a fan? Not a friend? That is strange. I mean wouldn’t you at least try and cover your tracks and send it from an anonymous account? I wonder if Dylan knew she had sent those messages and if not imagine how it kicked off in there last night? Imagine posting I never told anybody to post anything then the screenshots of you sending them the messages! Why did pcl out ree Anne? All this has done it paint Megan in a better light.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.