Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember right , after all this 7 weeks busniess Dylan lost his mum and who was there for him ? Not ree. I'm nit a mean fan or a ree fan but come on. If my ex had done all this she wouldn't be the one I turn to especially. Megan, all I can say is get rid of the BF he is doing you no favours, and ree I thunk is bitter because after all that Dylan still went back to Megan when his mum died. Just get over it and move the hell on. Dylan is no prize at all. It's been years since all this happened, clearly the courts and ss allow both parents involvement.

Reactions: 19
I still cant get my head around Tayla. How can you hate someone you dont know so much that you're willing to jeopardise your husbands career and potentially cause yourself financial problems. You are weird mate!!

if anyone messaged me something along the lines of wanting to make my babysdads new mrs life hell, id actually ss and send it to them to my ex as a heads up regardless of any past drama. Concerning how obsessed she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Megan had sought help for her MH , told the social about the situation, her diagnosis, proved that she was more stable then I agree the court would have kept her as the kids main carer, Dylan worked full time and wouldn't haven't been able to offer the kids the same full time care. Him and ree were only just officially dating at that time. No kids together, no long term stable relationship so I agree the courts would have kept the kids with Megan. It's a shame this has all come out in such a nasty way many years later. I'm not on either team, both girls have their faults and reean giving all that personal information to a stranger was very wrong, she wasn't chatting with a friend or relative she was speaking to a girl who wanted to bring Megan down which is so childish and pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I think the car crash happened, on purpose or by accident as she never denied it.
If Dylan really hid the kids for weeks why was meg so involved with Dylan after his mum passing away. ( yes awful sad time but if my kids had being taken by Dylan I wouldn’t be there for him)

Everyone saying Megan’s MH but do we know if ree suffers with hers? All of this happened years ago and ree hasn’t spoke up on it. So something has happened and she’s finally snapped back.
Rees pregnancy, if she’s being dealing with the bullies and threats who’s to say the stress of it all wasn’t causing her to bleed? Maybe she blames them.
I think Meg & co are the ones who need to move on from it, they constantly bash her
And I’m not even team ree but I do feel for the girl because she fell for Dylan she’s had years of tit from megs fans, meg & the bulldogs and baitface.
If we can say Meg crashed by accident due to anger why can’t ree snap back in anger?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Bobbie big marks daughter too? I’ve been following all this for almost a year and I thought she was a cousin until last night 😂

Reactions: 3
Just my cents worth but if I was in megans position there is no way my family would let me wait 7 weeks to the money for an emergency hearing. There’s not a chance on this earth Billie or ‘big’ mark or her mum would let that happen if that was the case
That’s where I’m struggling to see why it took so long. If someone did that to me I’d get the money no matter how hard it was.or my family would definitely help. That’s where it doesn’t make the most sense to me. 7 weeks is far too long to let someone get away with that, there’s obviously more to the story. I do feel bad that it all went down in the first place though, I couldn’t imagine being away from my kids that long

Reactions: 4
I am EMBARRASSED for Reeann and Meagan, probably more than they are. Both awful women with far too much time on their hands.
If I was Tayla I would be on right move, getting a work transfer and a change of identity so deep would be my shame.
All this started over Dylan-A greasy, unattractive druggy who won’t pay for his own children and cheats on his girlfriends. These women need to raise standards for themselves.
Shame she’s shacked up in a council place. She won’t move she’ll be back causing more drama in a few days keep your eyes open 👀

Reactions: 1
I believe Megan abandoned the babies (Dulcie was under 1 and Kenz was only 1)!
She didn’t get them back for 7 weeks!
It takes about a week to get an emergency court order in this situation and costs £200-£300. Even if she didn’t have that money are you telling me none of her parents did?
I don’t dislike her or anything, but we all need to accept she was sleeping all day because of her mental health issues while ReeAne and Dylan’s family looked after her babies. She has admitted to sleeping all day before while the kids were younger- who was looking after them?
We just need to accept this happened, it was in the past though, and focus on where’s she’s at now.... 😬😬
Hmmm is this you ree-Anne ? Or tayla?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everyone saying Megan’s MH but do we know if ree suffers with hers? All of this happened years ago and ree hasn’t spoke up on it. So something has happened and she’s finally snapped back.
Rees pregnancy, if she’s being dealing with the bullies and threats who’s to say the stress of it all wasn’t causing her to bleed? Maybe she blames them.
I think Meg & co are the ones who need to move on from it, they constantly bash her
And I’m not even team ree but I do feel for the girl because she fell for Dylan she’s had years of tit from megs fans, meg & the bulldogs and baitface.
If we can say Meg crashed by accident due to anger why can’t ree snap back in anger?
Ree has said on q+as shes struggled with mental health before, i think most moms do tbh.
Im sorry but you cant speculate what caused ree to bleed. Whilst pregnant ree herself had made petty digs with indirect posts and liking comments slagging off megan so if she was that stressed why would she act the same way? They ALL need to move on, not just megan and billie.
Megan and all the teen moms have received years of abuse to, its come with being on tv sadly.
Id say her taking the kids for 7 weeks was a snap back in anger. She sent more than one message to tayla and then promoted the page that slates megan, thats not a moment of snapping. Thats knowing full well what shes doing and being petty.

Reactions: 6
Oh and another thing for the people saying this girl wore ree down into telling her stuff to shut her up, could just blocked her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just saying

Reactions: 18
Is Bobbie big marks daughter too? I’ve been following all this for almost a year and I thought she was a cousin until last night 😂
Hahah yeah they are step-sisters since Megan was about 4 I think so treat each other as full sisters

If I remember right , after all this 7 weeks busniess Dylan lost his mum and who was there for him ? Not ree. I'm nit a mean fan or a ree fan but come on. If my ex had done all this she wouldn't be the one I turn to especially. Megan, all I can say is get rid of the BF he is doing you no favours, and ree I thunk is bitter because after all that Dylan still went back to Megan when his mum died. Just get over it and move the hell on. Dylan is no prize at all. It's been years since all this happened, clearly the courts and ss allow both parents involvement.
it hadn't even occurred to me that this happened directly after, now it makes so much sense why megan's family were so against her spending time with him, even given the circumstances....not saying megan is innocent because nobody in this situation is innocent, but my god can't say she didn't give him 10,000 chances, no way would i be that nice to someone if they'd taken my kids for 7 weeks (if i had any) no matter what the circumstances, i'd find it very hard...i'd say with all her faults, megan is loyal

Reactions: 6
The only victims in this are the children. The only “team” I’m on is the children’s.
How a group of adults could only have the aim to be petty with each other in life is beyond me. Why would you not attempt to fix all your relationships for the kids’ sake? Or simply quit the drama so that the kids can have a relatively normal life.
The behaviour of all of them is disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Wow how embarrassing. Just so I am getting this right, pancake lady, who ree gave the info to was just a fan? Not a friend? That is strange. I mean wouldn’t you at least try and cover your tracks and send it from an anonymous account? I wonder if Dylan knew she had sent those messages and if not imagine how it kicked off in there last night? Imagine posting I never told anybody to post anything then the screenshots of you sending them the messages! Why did pcl out ree Anne? All this has done it paint Megan in a better light.
Yes she’s a fan but claims back in other threads on here she knows megan and is in what’s app group chats with her, she isn’t and does not know her! She has told people in the passed that she’s friends with that Reann but she’s not it’s all lies!! She’s a drama reveller and she’s outed Reann because she can’t that the tit she’s getting and wants to look the better person !!

I still cant get my head around Tayla. How can you hate someone you dont know so much that you're willing to jeopardise your husbands career and potentially cause yourself financial problems. You are weird mate!!

if anyone messaged me something along the lines of wanting to make my babysdads new mrs life hell, id actually ss and send it to them to my ex as a heads up regardless of any past drama. Concerning how obsessed she was.
she has nothing better to do with her life she is always involved in drama weekly! She’s insta fame hungry

Megan defo hit that car. She would of said on her live if she hadn’t and that Dylan took them for no reason randomly. She just didn’t want to admit it even if it was an accident for fear it looks bad. Reanne said she has video proof and I don’t think she would of said that if she didn’t..

Reactions: 8
I often forget that I’m 25 and these girls are slightly younger than me and seem to still be in that school girl drama phase.

I wouldn’t say I’m on anyone’s side per say but I do sympathise more with Megan.
You can tell that she really tries to better her and her kids lives by working, startinga business, saving money etc.
Whilst Reeane clearly sits on her ass all day causing trouble.
All she seems to do is fill her house with useless tat she buys off these Instagram sites and awful coats and clothes. How many clothes does one girl need. Stop popping out babies and do something useful in society for once in your life

Reactions: 7
One thing that’s confusing me - if ree and Dylan ‘kidnapped’ the kids for 7 weeks and they kept them in an unhygienic and unsuitable place with no toys and beds then where was Ree’s oldest child staying? These poor children

Bringing these back because I’m SURE if Megan had deliberately crashed her car into them, RoxAne would have mentioned it here.
I agree, if your gonna spill all that tea why not put the real reason he took the kids if that were the truth? Not like the police were involved and she couldn’t say. Who actually made that comment about Megan hitting Dylan in the car, and was it backed up?

Reactions: 5
One thing that’s confusing me - if ree and Dylan ‘kidnapped’ the kids for 7 weeks and they kept them in an unhygienic and unsuitable place with no toys and beds then where was Ree’s oldest child staying? These poor children
Why take them to a random house? That's what I don't understand. Why not just go back to Reeane's flat like they always do? Maybe they didn't want the court/social services to know Dylan (full time) and the kids (part time) live there because the council doesn't know about it. Did they have a court ordered custody agreement before? Or did Megan get one as a result of this? Yes, Dylan is the father but if a custody agreement is in place and the terms are violated (one parent won't give the children back/denies access) then the court and social services will get involved because a legal order isn't being adhered to.

Reeane must have some weird manipulative mind control over Dylan. Dylan isn't the smartest person in the world. In one of the episodes after his mum died he was talking to Megan saying he couldn't get Reeane out of his head. They break up and get back together constantly. Did Dylan take the kids as a spontaneous reaction to the car incident (if that happened)? Or did Reeane put the thought in his head and keep it in his head to keep the kids for 7 weeks because the car incidient was the last straw? I just can't imagine Dylan would be capable of thinking up this plan including a random house on the spur of the moment. Spur of the moment would be going back to Reeane's flat or to his Dad's house. Dylan would run to a caravan before a house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.