Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s pathetic is the person behind TMG is obviously from here so if they are dming with this person why would they not just copy and paste a message on her behalf and if that didn’t work put it on Instagram? Both pancake lady and this tattler behind tmg are using this ‘tea’ for clout, wasting our time saying it’s coming and then are mad at her we get annoyed at the fact is was all for nothing?! Make it make sense please 😂. Whoever this tattler is on a power trip enjoy your intel hun 😉
Like TMG was fine screenshoting and that lettting us know pancake lady was trying to post why couldn’t she do the same with the tea ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I would be surprised if it’s Reanne, I like to think she’s above this shite and with 3 children, sometimes 5 in her home, I’d also like to think she genuinely doesn’t have the time for this. Whoever it is though is a very sad individual who needs a hobby besides developing a “leader of the mob” mentality over a gossip forum.

Reactions: 13
I would be surprised if it’s Reanne, I like to think she’s above this shite and with 3 children, sometimes 5 in her home, I’d also like to think she genuinely doesn’t have the time for this. Whoever it is though is a very sad individual who needs a hobby besides developing a “leader of the mob” mentality over a gossip forum.
She has time for endless Q&As on IG...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has time for endless Q&As on IG...
True, you’re right. But I imagine it’s usually to build up engagement since she has collabs and promotions and earns money. I can’t imagine she would be earning money or gaining anything besides attention if she was behind the gossip instagram! I just don’t think it’s her. Social media seems to be Reannes only income at the minute.

Reactions: 3
I actually don’t think it’s Reanne behind the TMG account. When I’ve replied to one of their stories before they’ve replied with the 🙌🏻 emoji and they used this one..🙌🏽 (I’m hoping this works or I’m gonna look so dumb). I just checked on Reanne’s insta and she uses the colour in the middle of these two and I know she could change which one she uses really easily but I’m not convinced she’d think of changing it first 😬 but I definitely think it’s someone she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deffos said it wasn’t his I’m sure!! And does he have nothing to do with it?!! Why would she lie?! So many questions?!

Reactions: 2
She most definetly did say that or very strongly hinted at it! I could’ve swore they were different dads on appearance alone but I’ll eat my words!

Emma, I mean this in the strongest way I possibly can, no penis is THAT good, you played yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh Emma babes, why did u go back to that mumbley dick for round 2 lmao
didnt she say her second child was with her current boyfriend ... are they even still together? i dont get why she would go back i swear he hardly saw the first one when it was born why would she go and have another by him ... also i dont understand why she would want another baby so fast anyway like the oldest one is still so young and she basically got pregnant right after him no? like she needs to start using contraception instead of popping kids out especially as were in the middle of a pandemic and she clearly doesnt respect the rules

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.