Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debbiedownerrrr

With peace and love guys, sometimes this thread feels like mumsnet. I’m here for a good time not a long time x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

DRESlife

I’m going to be shot for this... but there comes a point when Autism is not an excuse for behaviour.
Believe me, I am well educated in this and I can appreciate that when Nasseh has shown her the slightest attention she has miscommunicated that and taken it to mean more than it is and he has no doubt taken advantage.
Look at it this way, if my other half cheated on me with a woman with Autism; she would not be excused. If my child is pushed off the swing by a child with Autism that child needs discipline for that behaviour and should be treated the exact same as every other child, perhaps in a different way that their parent feels would be best understood by them.
I have worked in education for years... our aim is to never single someone out for their abilities/disabilities. The same goes for teaching young boys that struggle with communication. When they’re 16 and misunderstand another’s affection to mean more, they are not allowed to assault someone and later be excused because they misread signals due to their autism.
I have previously seen on here, Emma’s autism be used as a get out clause for her breaking COVID rules, poor co-sleeping practice and no car seat for her baby.
Quite frankly, she is abusing her Autistic status and is giving off a terrible impression of what it really means to have autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Rosy

Because she has a mortgage? She said Jordan left the house for 3 months after cheating last time.
I'd not call that stable for a 5 year old.
I would call that pretty stable, leaving the house whilst they sorted their issues so they weren’t arguing and Marley didn’t pick up on an atmosphere between the two. Like what happens with pretty much all the other moms

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WilmaHun

VIP Member
There was no need for her to refer to Reeann as a "step mum from hell" for one. That's her having yet another dig. She could have just said "my answers are not always regarding who you think they are". But no, she has to show once again what a nasty bit of work she is.

Also, if she doesn't want us to talk about her, stop giving us things to talk about 🤣 🤣

Also, gloating about the fact she's turned up at someones house for confrontation? Classy. :sick: . I'm sure this woman is in her 30s, she ought to grow up. She looks awfully like a high school bully!

Also, Billie hun, not sure why you chose a selfie as the background of your rant, but that jacket looks like it came straight off a cheap market stall. it's not a good look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

WilmaHun

VIP Member
*patiently sits waiting for something interesting to happen on instagram with the cast so that this thread can get back on track*.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Here2BNosey

I feel like I must be the awful one here but right if Nassehs girlfriend has had a baby .. and they were long term partners? Surely Emma knew she was cheating with him.
I know hes scum but I dont think shes much better either
She got pregnant off a one night stand the first time as she wanted to get pregnant.. she seen he wasnt interested in being a Dad but she still would show up to his concerts and follow him about ?
I mean why get laid by him a second time unprotected... she has really brought this on herself.

I feel sorry for her two children and his girlfriend.

I just cant stand Emma or Nasseh.. them eyelashes she wears give me shivers too... eeeeek
I sometimes feel like people misunderstand the fact Emma has Autism, an actual disability that affects social communication and social interactions so to judge her by typical standards is neither right nor fair.

She "may" not have known he had a girlfriends, he could have hidden it. Haven't we all been in a situation where he's maybe 'not that into you' but may still have pursued the dream in our younger days, particularly with her autism it can be harder to read signs and signals.

Also regardless Nasser was the one in the relationship, the onus should ALWAYS be on him not to cheat on his pregnant partners, not for a women to not tempt him too much. HE should be the one with the loyalty.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Fishnips

VIP Member
I was thinking the same like she could have easily expressed
The fact you think she could have easily expressed makes it very clear you've not much experience with expressing. Lots of women dont respond at all to pumps, you shouldn't express before 6 weeks, and also, she shouldn't fucking have to. It's not about what Ste wants. It's about what's best for that baby and its primary carer, and if she wants to breastfeed, she should be supported in doing so. Anybody who's breastfed will tell you it ain't worth doing it for your own benefit, especially when you've had the health issues she was having at the time.

Someone mentioning drugs on the first page reminded me to ask this but I kept forgetting

What did Charlie (I think that is his name, Shannon's fella) do for a living? He screams drugs dealer to me. The car, the clothes, his watch, the fact he reckons he's a weapon... Just can't wrap my head around him 🤦‍♀️

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before!
Charlie looks like the standard apprenticeship plasterer to me tbh. 🤣 He doesn't look like any drug dealer I've ever known.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Blue1989

VIP Member
I think it's been established no one gives a shit if he smokes nicotine....can we PLEASE move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Threefeathers

I feel like I must be the awful one here but right if Nassehs girlfriend has had a baby .. and they were long term partners? Surely Emma knew she was cheating with him.
I know hes scum but I dont think shes much better either
She got pregnant off a one night stand the first time as she wanted to get pregnant.. she seen he wasnt interested in being a Dad but she still would show up to his concerts and follow him about ?
I mean why get laid by him a second time unprotected... she has really brought this on herself.

I feel sorry for her two children and his girlfriend.

I just cant stand Emma or Nasseh.. them eyelashes she wears give me shivers too... eeeeek

• Heart
Reactions: 42

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I’m very much on the 16 with an adult is weird side. 16 + 16 having sexual relations? That’s fine and legal... once you get over 18’s having relations with a 16 year old, I do look you up and down weirdly. Emma says she was underage and that’s enough for me.

And no, I don’t care to hear about how anyone married their fella from school that they met at 15 when he was 67. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Blue1989

VIP Member
I am deceased. A woman on the tmg page said Nasseh isn't the full shilling. The baby mama came on and said he wouldn't want to get with you. As if he is some kind of prize hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Fishnips

VIP Member
I just need another series.
I feel like we need a new series with new girls. Not sure how interesting Jordan playing on his console, Chloe talking about her mortgage, Megan and Billie going for dinner, Emma fluttering her eyelashes at Mumbles and Amber and Ste arguing will be for the 5th season in a row. And they're not really teen mums anymore. Their kids are school age, they should have their shit together by now.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Megan and her gang of merry-men roadmen have probably pulled up outside Reannes block giving it large. Karma Blud Innit is been shouted out while they fist pump in unison. Dylan’s stood outside running his hair through his slick back whilst shouting the odds. Up at the window Reanne tossing pancakes for the children’s tea. Not one of them have given a thought for all of us here waiting for the drama 🧐🤨 👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart