Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this infuriates me every time I see it if I'm honest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She really needs to grow up. You can't keep bringing kids into this world because you cba to use contraception, that's not ok. I appreciate pregnancy does happen accidentally sometimes, and no shame on people for when that's the case but she's been quite open about not taking precautions and that doesn't sit right with me.
this infuriates me every time I see it if I'm honest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She really needs to grow up. You can't keep bringing kids into this world because you cba to use contraception, that's not ok. I appreciate pregnancy does happen accidentally sometimes, and no shame on people for when that's the case but she's been quite open about not taking precautions and that doesn't sit right with me.
Exactly! Have as many kids as you want, you do you hun but... plz let's not be openly reckless

Reactions: 6
I’ll be shocked if there isn’t a new season announced soon cos it is sus how the teen mum girls were all quiet then all the lives started and now they’ve all had drama..?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loling at "tried to save his reputation" girl just spill his reputation was in tit before this🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll be shocked if there isn’t a new season announced soon cos it is sus how the teen mum girls were all quiet then all the lives started and now they’ve all had drama..?
Surely if MTV has any sense though, they would tell them all to keep their mouths shut until it’s all on camera! Makes me think there won’t be another series 😭

Reactions: 7
Surely if MTV has any sense though, they would tell them all to keep their mouths shut until it’s all on camera! Makes me think there won’t be another series 😭
Trueee but I think it’s to grab people’s attention, get invested (especially because of Megan and sonny) so a new season announcement will make everyone tune into to see behind the scenes of the drama

Reactions: 7
View attachment 445367
Is nasseh saying this is his last baby? So jelani isn’t his?
He has a hole for a family? How is that possible?

Trueee but I think it’s to grab people’s attention, get invested (especially because of Megan and sonny) so a new season announcement will make everyone tune into to see behind the scenes of the drama
True but would some of the girls agree to filming? I’m thinking Megan wouldn’t even for money. I’m still surprised she deleted Instagram as that was her source of income with ads. If she wanted a break why not archive everything? Deleting it, to me, means she’s done with being the Megan known from TM UK Has she been active on other forms of social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know Emma probably doesn’t give 2 shits what people think of her but what’s she doing being with a new man then being with mr mumbles? When she must have known he’s got a gf, the whole lot of them must be riddled cos he of the amazing talents can’t have been just banging Emma and his gf

Reactions: 10
It’s not even normal to post ‘my Whole family love her and my mother’ when posting something about your kid, he’s being really nasty towards Emma’s kid/kids almost throwing it in her face that he and his family are involved with this child. But imagine being so low that you would have 3 kids and only give a tit about one and then imagine actually posting it for everyone to see 😳. I hate Emma but got to be team Emma on this one. Can’t work out who is uglier, Manley or Nasseh 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I rarely comment but Nasseh is 100% the worst ever on the show. He is absolutely disgusting, ‘having a baby girl changed me’, surely your son who was born first should already have done that? Jeremiah just got ‘my first’ and his daughter got a paragraph about how his family loves her etc. He’s blatantly picking favourites and making it really obvious, and that’s ignoring the fact he’s completely left out Jelani if he is his. People like him don’t deserve kids at all, gross.
Also I agree that Emma should use contraception but Nasseh clearly doesn’t and is now a father to 3 kids when he isn’t fit to be a dad to any

Reactions: 34
Imagine being a rapper and not even being able to spell whole. Most rappers need a good grasp on words for the lyrics to be worthwhile🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I hope to see her till when she’s leaving for her marriage’ WUT aren’t you planning on seeing her after that 😂 creep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not even normal to post ‘my Whole family love her and my mother’ when posting something about your kid, he’s being really nasty towards Emma’s kid/kids almost throwing it in her face that he and his family are involved with this child. But imagine being so low that you would have 3 kids and only give a tit about one and then imagine actually posting it for everyone to see 😳. I hate Emma but got to be team Emma on this one. Can’t work out who is uglier, Manley or Nasseh 😳
I just went and had a look at his Instagram, what a bleeping clown. If I was Emma I would not mess around, Image having two kid with the same person and acting like 1 of them don’t exist 😡 bellend

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.