Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling she didn’t know in all honesty. Maybe dates too close together and just went with that it was the boyfriends, in her mind the dates might of added up better more so than just choosing who she would’ve preferred but turns it out that he is mumble mcgees. I can’t imagine or understand why she would lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Emma babes, why did u go back to that mumbley dick for round 2 lmao
duck Right Off!! I was sneaking on Nassehs page a couple of weeks ago and seen he has a page set up for Miah and one for his little girl but none for Emma’s new baby! So I was thinking he wasn’t the dad unless she’s been weird saying yeah cos she’s letting new baby daddy play daddy to them both 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

I know that’s way complicated but lockdown gives me plenty of thinking time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck Right Off!! I was sneaking on Nassehs page a couple of weeks ago and seen he has a page set up for Miah and one for his little girl but none for Emma’s new baby! So I was thinking he wasn’t the dad unless she’s been weird saying yeah cos she’s letting new baby daddy play daddy to them both 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Emma has a page for both boys

Girl 👏🏻 played 👏🏻 herself 😂
Imagine chasing up a man for 2 kids, baring in mind he told his mam about the first months after he was born???? Some real clown tit lmao no wonder she lied

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t sound too happy with the looks of the “yh” response either. I’m glad she knows and I hope she knows for sure either with DNA or dates but I can’t see any reason for the confusion that she herself has posted conflicting statements unless the dates crossed or she wasn’t 100%. This is why we need contraception Emma! Time to grow up a little!!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t sound too happy with the looks of the “yh” response either. I’m glad she knows and I hope she knows for sure either with DNA or dates but I can’t see any reason for the confusion that she herself has posted conflicting statements unless the dates crossed or she wasn’t 100%. This is why we need contraception Emma! Time to grow up a little!!
But remember, she doesn't like putting extra hormones in her body! But will happily put her body through 2 pregnancies super close together and not put her child in a carseat in the car #priorities 🙄😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
^ 100%. I try my best to not judge scenarios like this because it happens often but it’s hard to understand Emma when she doesn’t really take precautions. I’m just glad that if she 100% knows, that means the little boy will grow up to know the correct dad. When mumbles pulls his finger out his backside.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure someone said on here a while ago that they knew her & they said the new kid was with her new boyfriend who was apparently amazing & lovely etc? 🧐🧐

Reactions: 5
But remember, she doesn't like putting extra hormones in her body! But will happily put her body through 2 pregnancies super close together and not put her child in a carseat in the car #priorities 🙄😑
this infuriates me every time I see it if I'm honest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She really needs to grow up. You can't keep bringing kids into this world because you cba to use contraception, that's not ok. I appreciate pregnancy does happen accidentally sometimes, and no shame on people for when that's the case but she's been quite open about not taking precautions and that doesn't sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mumbles must be ridiculously fertile. Isn’t his new baby mama playing happy families with him when the reality is he was banging Emma the same time her girl was conceived. Wonder if he’s even met Jelani yet

this infuriates me every time I see it if I'm honest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She really needs to grow up. You can't keep bringing kids into this world because you cba to use contraception, that's not ok. I appreciate pregnancy does happen accidentally sometimes, and no shame on people for when that's the case but she's been quite open about not taking precautions and that doesn't sit right with me.
Thing is, she’s put on her story that 2 kids is enough for her for now, so is she planning on just never having sex? Surely she’ll be using contraception now if she doesn’t want more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To think I was praising TMG yesterday 🙄. She can piss off now.. if the tea was that good they would have posted it regardless. I’m unfollowing she’s just for clout and isn’t a true tattler. #boycottTMG

Reactions: 13
She could barely get Mumbles to respond to her texts and come over to even see Jeremiah. How did they make another baby? Watching a lot of Emma's scenes I felt she was ready to throw herself at Mumbles at any minute to keep his attention. It's very sad if she feels that's what she needs to do. Sounds like she's seen the light now and I hope she drags him for as long as she can. I hope she's also going for child support for both of the boys if she hasn't already. Get him Emma!

Reactions: 18
I'm embarrassed for his girlfriend and Emma. The girlfriend for sticking around after he fathered not one but 2 other kids. Emma for stooping so low

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.