Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching teen mom on prime and just got onto season 3. Just had a few questions if anybody can answer:
- has Mias mum passed away? No mention of her that I’ve noticed and She does a skydive and it’s manleys mum waiting for her at bottom even though she’s not even with him.
- can somebody please burn that red coat of Megan’s cuz it features every episode 😩

Reactions: 9
I’m watching teen mom on prime and just got onto season 3. Just had a few questions if anybody can answer:
- has Mias mum passed away? No mention of her that I’ve noticed and She does a skydive and it’s manleys mum waiting for her at bottom even though she’s not even with him.
- can somebody please burn that red coat of Megan’s cuz it features every episode 😩
No she hasn't. Mia answered a Q&A on her instagram recently and said she is close to her Mum but she's not really sure why her Mum didn't want to be shown on the show.

The red coat is minging. :sick:

Reactions: 10
I accc used to love that red coat of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was no need for her to refer to Reeann as a "step mum from hell" for one. That's her having yet another dig. She could have just said "my answers are not always regarding who you think they are". But no, she has to show once again what a nasty bit of work she is.

Also, if she doesn't want us to talk about her, stop giving us things to talk about 🤣 🤣

Also, gloating about the fact she's turned up at someones house for confrontation? Classy. :sick: . I'm sure this woman is in her 30s, she ought to grow up. She looks awfully like a high school bully!

Also, Billie hun, not sure why you chose a selfie as the background of your rant, but that jacket looks like it came straight off a cheap market stall. it's not a good look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Calm your flaps Bill, none of our lives 'resolve' around TM, we just like a bit of gossip. Why do people go on TV, plaster their lives on social media and then moan when people talk about them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Calm your flaps Bill, none of our lives 'resolve' around TM, we just like a bit of gossip. Why do people go on TV, plaster their lives on social media and then moan when people talk about them 🥴
Sure TMT Is letting people join her live at 2PM, wonder will saggy puss bill join 🤣 🐒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New threaddddd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.