Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber and Ste kick off yet again on Instagram after Amber's mum rants on Facebook about Ste. Who needs a new season when we can watch their same old drama on social media for free.

Speaking of social media, Megan has deleted her Instagram.

Reactions: 15
Just out of curiosity what does Amber do for work? Her brother made a comment of ‘I bet Amber earns more than you in a week’..but she never seems to actually be working so how can she earn more than anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just out of curiosity what does Amber do for work? Her brother made a comment of ‘I bet Amber earns more than you in a week’..but she never seems to actually be working so how can she earn more than anyone?!
They all do social media ads. Some of them can pay well to be fair but not exactly a long term career. It's quick money that is probably spent even quicker once it's received.

Reactions: 9
Amber and Ste kick off yet again on Instagram after Amber's mum rants on Facebook about Ste. Who needs a new season when we can watch their same old drama on social media for free.

Speaking of social media, Megan has deleted her Instagram.

Just adding this again

Megan’s new boyfriend Sonny is in prison for manslaughter

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They all do social media ads. Some of them can pay well to be fair but not exactly a long term career. It's quick money that is probably spent even quicker once it's received.
she doesn’t post many ads though, not as much as the other TM girls so I wouldn’t say she would be earning overly too much from any ads she does do.

does anyone else think Megan deleted Instagram because it was coming up to Valentine’s Day and she maybe didn’t want to see Valentine’s Day posts with her man in jail?

Also does anyone know if Mia is seeing anyone? Or did she just buy her own Valentine’s Day stuff then act surprised that her living room was kitted out as if the balloon fairy came into her house without her knowledge 🧐

sorry for the random post..I’m only catching up now from yesterday 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no she did a youtube vlog on valentines she said she got the balloons so suprise marliya but the massive bear and roses was a gift delivered to her i presume of a guy
she doesn’t post many ads though, not as much as the other TM girls so I wouldn’t say she would be earning overly too much from any ads she does do.

does anyone else think Megan deleted Instagram because it was coming up to Valentine’s Day and she maybe didn’t want to see Valentine’s Day posts with her man in jail?

Also does anyone know if Mia is seeing anyone? Or did she just buy her own Valentine’s Day stuff then act surprised that her living room was kitted out as if the balloon fairy came into her house without her knowledge 🧐

sorry for the random post..I’m only catching up now from yesterday 😅

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe it’s 5 years later and amber & ste are in the exact same place. I think it’s so sad that they can’t just move past their feelings for each other so that they can coparent. They’re too busy screaming at each other, trying to one up each other and getting their families involved.
Of course Amber doesn’t want Ste living there, honestly if me and my partner broke up and we screamed at each other constantly, then he wouldn’t even be allowed in my house to pick up his kid.
Why can’t Ste try and get emergency temporary housing until his dad gets the vaccination?
People are defending him saying he didn’t say anything bad about amber on that live, but I kept tuning in and out and every time I went on he was talking about her and ranting about the situation. I feel like he only did the live to “win” people over so that everyone would be against Amber.
I couldn’t imagine sitting on social media talking about my ex for 3 hours straight, sounds tedious

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I always thought ste seemed really emotionally unbalanced! Every trip to ambers would result in him crying and shouting and storming away

Sorry I don’t know why that was all underlined 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I always thought ste seemed really emotionally unbalanced! Every trip to ambers would result in him crying and shouting and storming away

Sorry I don’t know why that was all underlined 🙈
I would be frightened of how easily he flys off the handle. It’s not stable at all and does indicate drug use.

Reactions: 16
I would be frightened of how easily he flys off the handle. It’s not stable at all and does indicate drug use.
This really baffles me. I’m not on anyone’s side, they’re both as bad as each other but people simply forget how easily triggered Ste gets. I’m rewatching it and there’s times Ambers being calm trying to talk to Ste but then he goes off on one on the most smallest things or just things shouting loud means he wins. I remember them being in the kitchen and ste just went off on one and ambers telling him calmly to leave.

yes there are times amber does push Ste’s buttons but sometimes it is just Ste taking the littlest things too heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This really baffles me. I’m not on anyone’s side, they’re both as bad as each other but people simply forget how easily triggered Ste gets. I’m rewatching it and there’s times Ambers being calm trying to talk to Ste but then he goes off on one on the most smallest things or just things shouting loud means he wins. I remember them being in the kitchen and ste just went off on one and ambers telling him calmly to leave.

yes there are times amber does push Ste’s buttons but sometimes it is just Ste taking the littlest things too heart.
It is unhinged at times and he’s so wound up, I would hate my children seeing this and thinking meltdowns are an everyday common occurrence to the slightest thing. It’s clear Ste has a lot of underlining issues and a major problem controlling his temper I wouldn’t invite him to stay knowing I would be walking on egg shells the whole time trying to prevent him kicking off.

Reactions: 10
Amber and Ste are actually embarrassing. I feel for them poor kids, this toxic environment is not healthy. Perhaps if they took one second to consider their children instead of themselves they'd realise that this is going to affect them children massively.

Reactions: 19
I think ste is a good dad whether that just be because he’s involved, I don’t know. having said that I don’t agree with how they spoke to each other in front the kids. I don’t think it makes you the worst parents but you are failing the kids when you argue in front of them.

He wasn’t a good boyfriend, he gets angry easily, I could imagine it wasn’t fun for Amber trying to please him all the time. Like when he got angry when she did the christening cards.. that was just pointless and if it’s always like that then I can see why he’s a hard person to co parent with. He had no concept of boundaries, he’d break them, but so did Amber when he got a girlfriend.

I just think when people say he’s a bad dad for not seeing the kids in a pandemic is utterly ridiculous. He does bother with them.

At least pick the actual bad things he does. Like if he does actually deal drugs from his house in a pandemic but won’t see his kids that’s unsafe and selfish.

also people attacking ambers mum and especially her looks in the Instagram comments I think it’s disgusting 🤢 have some decency and don’t say stuff like that to people. Telling Amanda she shouldn’t get involved while sticking your nose in aswell by commenting is hypocritical. I don’t agree with the status but of course she’s going to be involved in ambers life if ste is upsetting her.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought that Amanda comes across as loving herself on the show.. but her insta & fb posts bleeping hell. Does anyone remember the picture she posted in the sexy elf outfit...it’s cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didnt realise it was Brooklyns birthday today.. fancy having that big public spat the day before 😳 100% Ambers moms fault.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I didnt realise it was Brooklyns birthday today.. fancy having that big public spat the day before 😳 100% Ambers moms fault.
that’s mostly what the argument was about, ste not seeing the kids for 6-8 weeks due to lockdown but he wanted to see them today for brooklyn’s bday, ambers argument was well if you can break it for today, you could’ve done it any other day too

Reactions: 6
that’s mostly what the argument was about, ste not seeing the kids for 6-8 weeks due to lockdown but he wanted to see them today for brooklyn’s bday, ambers argument was well if you can break it for today, you could’ve done it any other day too
Which she has got a point, covid isn’t on a break today and who knows if he went to see the kids today who to say he won’t go home and pass it to his dad (not saying the kids or amber or spreading covid)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.