Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she know pancake lady isn't coming back if she isn't pancake lady? They may not need to use your help....
I’m getting so confused on who they even are. Because pancake lady was apparently one of Megan’s ‘close friends’ but then in the next breath is sticking up for Ree🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like this is getting ridiculous? I'm a grown adult, cba with this playground tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t want tea anyway TMG I have have coffee now. Probably put salt in that brew instead of sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm. While I do believe pancake lady had some genuine tea some of the stuff she said back then was vague. Like the party story. And like someone said, they asked about the first initial of the baby name and she said no to F. If her and TMG want to get salty that’s up to them.. they could have just posted the supposed tea on TMGs story and then we could have brought it here 👀

Reactions: 14
The whole thing has been dragged out that much I can’t even remember what was even supposed to be announced last night? It’s taken so long I don’t even care anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TMT gossip page is deffo pancake lady and I think the same person is just messaging on their own account and TMT gossip page and just posting it for clout and for people to get hyped lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
TMT gossip page is deffo pancake lady and I think the same person is just messaging on their own account and TMT gossip page and just posting it for clout and for people to get hyped lol
I had the same thoughts. 😂 It’s stupid now, let them be and if they can get on in a couple days then great, they’re acting asif we’re reindeers on a treadmill dangling a carrot infront of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See I think they are different people but I think TMG is Ree.

Reactions: 4
What’s pathetic is the person behind TMG is obviously from here so if they are dming with this person why would they not just copy and paste a message on her behalf and if that didn’t work put it on Instagram? Both pancake lady and this tattler behind tmg are using this ‘tea’ for clout, wasting our time saying it’s coming and then are mad at her we get annoyed at the fact is was all for nothing?! Make it make sense please 😂. Whoever this tattler is on a power trip enjoy your intel hun 😉

Reactions: 11
Well this is all boring childish stuff now, and I’ve lost interest .. unless pancake lady comes & delivers some read hot tea....I think TMG, reanne or Kirsty is pancake lady! Used to think TMG was sound.. now think she’s a clout chaser

Reactions: 11
Honestly it made me actually ‘LOL’ when I saw her insta story as if she’s punishing us. So funny 😂.
IF there was any real tea they would have posted on insta. And TMG is a gossip page so what good is it to her withholding gossip? Hilarious lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s not that deep PancakeLady/TMG since they are clearly the same person/circle.

Love

Us Arseholes xox

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i think they wanted everyone to care so much but nobody does 😂 cause at the end of the day, it’s kinda fun getting the info, but at the same time we’re not gonna die without it, it’s more of an oh well move on kinda thing 😂
I mean, we’re adults, were they really expecting a tantrum over not finding out info that makes no difference to our lives? 😂

Let’s be honest, if there was Tea, then tmg would have posted it herself because pancake would have told her the tea. TMG would have wanted to be the first to post it... so, it’s pretty clear that tmg is Pancakelady (aka reeane).

furthermore, reeane accepted money from TMG to promote their page apparently? Surely, TMGs real name would appear on reeanes bank statements / PayPal.Hmm I just think it’s reeane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.