Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Change of subject but does anyone know what chloes new business is? I remembered the name (I thought) and typed it in and another page came up. Turns out there’s already a page called “house of patton” and she is “house of pattons” why would she do that? 🤣

So what happened to pancake lady? Where is pancake lady and the darn tea?!
I literally skipped about 3 pages cos it’s obvious nothings been said. Probably tattle have put the block on TMG/pancake lady stuff since it goes against the rules of keeping it on tattle. So the ego of TMG has literally ruined everyone getting the tea cos she’s too busy posting tattle stuff on insta. Silly fool

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sooo does anyone else think TMG is pancakelady? I’ve just woken up and had a catch up and instantly thought that she is the one and only pancake

Reactions: 17
Does anyone care about pancake lady anymore? Can barely keep up with this thread.
Thanks for the tea but if you can’t login post on TMG like you have to say hello. If you won’t, why? Doing it for clout?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Change of subject but does anyone know what chloes new business is? I remembered the name (I thought) and typed it in and another page came up. Turns out there’s already a page called “house of patton” and she is “house of pattons” why would she do that? 🤣

I literally skipped about 3 pages cos it’s obvious nothings been said. Probably tattle have put the block on TMG/pancake lady stuff since it goes against the rules of keeping it on tattle. So the ego of TMG has literally ruined everyone getting the tea cos she’s too busy posting tattle stuff on insta. Silly fool
Probably some MLM shite

Reactions: 11
That was an anti climax and a half. Just went through loads and loads of threads for some tea from Lady Whistledown... I mean Pancake Lady...and nothing! Let down.

• Haha

The extra S on patrons transforms the name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well atleast we know if you have any tea not to send it TMG as she has no issue posting your pp and workplace if its about someone she likes 🥴

Stay safe, post on tattle😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It would be just as easy to anon post it to insta. They say they want to tell tattlers but we would find out anyway🤣 we find out everything eventually.

It would be just as easy to anon post it to insta. They say they want to tell tattlers but we would find out anyway🤣 we find out everything eventually.
The whole account is for tattlers basically, I can guarantee at least half of the follows are from here so what’s with the dramatics? Just do a story about it or a post with the comments off 🥱

Reactions: 16
Lol if I needed proof that TMG was Ree or Pancake Lady I just got it from that instastory.

Reactions: 23
has anyone else noticed that megan has deleted her whole account ... i used to be able to see it with the PP (no post though) and now the whole things gone like even off my follow list :S

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.