Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do pancakes stay in date for? I’m not here for cold pancakes, looks like we will have to wait for 16.02.2022

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Possibly an admin is keeping up to date and deleting her accounts as she comments? Dunno how it works so could be completely off

Reactions: 2
Honestly I did think 🤔 about pancakelady when I read the posts, the Sonny thing did turn out to be true, but just because that part of it was doesn’t necessarily mean the rest of the stuff she said was real, for all any of us know the person could have made all of the stuff up. I would imagine her boyfriend and what he had done were known where she lives so a fair few people must have known she was shacked up with him.
Not saying it’s not true either as it sounds like it could be, but at the end of the day we don’t know

Reactions: 4
Baitfaceery confirmed that what she’d said was true... and Rees sister had posted about how Megan didn’t have her kids for weeks... I believe in pancake lady

Honestly I did think 🤔 about pancakelady when I read the posts, the Sonny thing did turn out to be true, but just because that part of it was doesn’t necessarily mean the rest of the stuff she said was real, for all any of us know the person could have made all of the stuff up. I would imagine her boyfriend and what he had done were known where she lives so a fair few people must have known she was shacked up with him.
Not saying it’s not true either as it sounds like it could be, but at the end of the day we don’t know

Reactions: 18
I’m so damn confused by what’s gone on this evening. Anyone else? Can someone just promise we’ll be getting our pancakes and tea for breakfast at least?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
bored of this, if it was that important there are so many ways round it, just for clout

Reactions: 18
It’s actually really annoying, I keep refreshing TMG’s Instagram page and her followers are going up. I’m sure if you’re a private account you have to manually accept your follow requests so whoever is running the account is clearly online and most likely reading our thread here. Just put us out of our misery pls

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused as to what is going on. I don't get how she wouldn't be able to post here from any account at all? Does she actually have new tea for us or is this just to convince us it's not Ree?

Reactions: 7
Came on with 5 pages to catch up on, was hoping that pancake lady had dropped a bomb but nopeee. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed...

Reactions: 15
Loosing interest now and I bet what they have to say is tit anyway with no back up.
“We want to post it ourselves”, just let someone screenshot it and post it babe. You’re still telling us. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
Just noticed TMGossip has deleted her post about the Claire’s worker who leaked Reeann’s baby name 🤔

Reactions: 2
Came on here to a couple of pages to catch up on... sat down with a cup of tea to get the pancake lady goss... well what a let down 😔😪

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.