Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand why they won’t just share it on Instagram anyway? Surely TMG is gonna screenshot it and post it anyway so why not just share the information there (can you tell I’m fed up of waiting)
Its boring, I’m over it. If it goes on the gram they ain’t gonna get reported for spam. Pancake lady was good for the tasty little treat it was. Now it’s all just getting weird. 😂

Reactions: 13
I feel like we’ve all hit that point like we’re in a car journey and eye spy doesn’t even entertain us anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mental. Someone had obvs made an account and given her the log in details but yet it’s being deleted. Would ask admin but I’m scared of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh why can’t I see this
It's what the page sent me when I said I'd give my account to help 🤣 told them to try using a vpn as they've tried different phones etc.
They've said they'll work it out in a few days 🥺

Reactions: 5
She is trying to get on, but it's not working 🥺
Wouldn't it make sense to say whatever she wants to say then SS it to tmg to upload. Makes no sense showing ss of her saying hello to us..

So many other ways they could spill tea. Jesus i imagine Jordan and Chloes sex to be less boring than this 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't it make sense to say whatever she wants to say then SS it to tmg to upload. Makes no sense showing ss of her saying hello to us..
Yeah true and then the insta screenshots will end up back on here where we can all still react, only issue is the roadblock that is Baitfacery in her DMs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's what the page sent me when I said I'd give my account to help 🤣 told them to try using a vpn as they've tried different phones etc.
a few days.....sorry this best be the best tea because wowwwwww talk about keeping us waiting 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ohhh I see now
A few days omg
I knew it would all come to nothing

Reactions: 1
Pancake lady.... literally, just inbox a member on here & they will screen shot what u have to say until u can work out how to post yourself.
we are here to help 🤣

Reactions: 11
Pancake lady.... literally, just inbox a member on here & they will screen shot what u have to say until u can work out how to post yourself.
we are here to help 🤣
I just asked why she wants to post it on here and not just insta and they said she wants to post it herself. So probably won’t message it to someone I don’t think. 😫😫😫

Reactions: 7
well we will be waiting days as I thought 😂 off to bed for me then what a disappointment

Reactions: 6
TMG - get pancake lady to message you the tea. Then send it to a tattler via dm on Instagram ( one of the accounts offering to help pancake lady) and then tattler, do ur think and post it here. Crop out the names of the insta accounts etc and post it here.! X

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.