Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coar feels like tattles version of the masked singer “tAkE iT oFf”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TMaG should just post it on Instagram on pancakes behalf? Or, someone with an Instagram they don’t mind using, get the tea from Pancakelady/ tmg via DM & post it here on her behalf

Reactions: 3
Have to say, I know TMG has had some hate on here... but I love her 🥰 she’s consistent with the tea!

Reactions: 15
That be nice account that outed her baby name must have reported tea lady. Lol everyone report them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! And always gives tattlers credit for tea. TMT is dying... sorry megs, your biased gossip page has had its day

Dont even get the hate, people wanted a gossip page that was better than tmt then they're moaning

Reactions: 13
Have to say, I know TMG has had some hate on here... but I love her 🥰 she’s consistent with the tea!
i don’t really get the hate tbh. I think TMG is fairly consistent in terms of covering everyone on the show. Maybe it feels biased in Ree’s favour in comparison to TMT who makes a post blaming her for global warming and war every time she farts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t really get the hate tbh. I think TMG is fairly consistent in terms of covering everyone on the show. Maybe it feels biased in Ree’s favour in comparison to TMT who makes a post blaming her for global warming and war every time she farts 😂
just wish teen mom gossip was an open page tbh

Reactions: 4
shes got a couple of accounts lined up so she can post ... now its just the waiting game

Reactions: 1
I can just tell this is all going to be really disappointing and a huge let down when we find out what she’s got to say. It takes that long to find it out I’m BORED. If it’s that juicy and you’re that in each other’s pockets get it on the gram

Reactions: 22
The last time I refreshed a website this much was when I was trying to get Glastonbury tickets. At this point I don’t even care what the gossip is, I just want this torture to be over 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can just tell this is all going to be really disappointing and a huge let down when we find out what she’s got to say. It takes that long to find it out I’m BORED. If it’s that juicy and you’re that in each other’s pockets get it on the gram
I don’t really understand why they won’t just share it on Instagram anyway? Surely TMG is gonna screenshot it and post it anyway so why not just share the information there to start with ??? (can you tell I’m fed up of waiting)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t really understand why they won’t just share it on Instagram anyway? Surely TMG is gonna screenshot it and post it anyway so why not just share the information there to start with ??? (can you tell I’m fed up of waiting)
I think we all are at this point 🥺 I offered my account and they haven't even read it lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.