Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The geddes family on reality TV full time? They’re fit for Benefits Street - can’t wait to see White Maggie on the next series 😍🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can’t get over beef flaps bill trying to shake her arse but like nothing moves? Or am I blind? How so many people are supposedly jizzing over that is beyond me.
I only followed her for a laugh but I just feel sorry for the hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we all agree yes chloe “has her tit together” or so she likes to say, but you just know she was the girl at school who would say “uhmmm I’m tellin!” Or would shout out “ive been there on holiday” “I’ve done that” she strikes me as way too overbearing. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maggie is such a weird mother, manley can do nothing wrong in her eyes and it’s really a strange relationship. I don’t get how you can be so up your sons arse you’d let him emotionally abuse a woman. If my son ever did some of the tit manley did I would be so disgusted and have ALOT of words with him, I bet Maggie is all like “oh come on manley its okay xxx it’s okay prince have a joint it’s all her fault xxx”
It is so odd. My mum would support me if I was in the right. I couldn't see her arguing with girls young enough to be her daughter on social media. I'd die of embarrassment. Maggie can't seriously believe he has done nothing wrong. I refuse to believe it

Reactions: 8
Also does anyone else get fed up with how low the bar is for men? Manley got up and fed HIS child because Mia was sleepy (after she’s had a baby and was still healing... it doesn’t just happen over a number of days) which meant she was branded a bad mother and useless... hmmm no lol I thinks not
Glad someone said it.. he wanted so much praise in that episode but she’s been carrying a child for 9 months and then gave birth give her a break, I didn’t do night feeds for a week either because of my stitches but I did do all the day feeds that first week, I don’t think he realises the effect his actions will have on marliya when she grows up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad someone said it.. he wanted so much praise in that episode but she’s been carrying a child for 9 months and then gave birth give her a break, I didn’t do night feeds for a week either because of my stitches but I did do all the day feeds that first week, I don’t think he realises the effect his actions will have on marliya when she grows up
Didn’t she have a C-Section too after already going through hours of labour. She must of been exhausted

Reactions: 2
Whoever this is that called Manley ‘womanly’ you have made my dayyy🤣🤣 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
god is that how he talks to women... poor mia and erin.... definitely has a few screw looses he does, insecure loser and the girl he’s next with will suffer.

Reactions: 8
I'm rewatching teen mom uk on amazon prime and its the episode when its Megan's 18th and I do actually feel sorry for her Dylan was being so possessive and paranoid because of him cheating not long before! He just turns up and picks her up after her mum tells him to leave her to enjoy his night! He says hes been ringing her all night to see if she still wants picking up all night and hes just got Mckenzie in the car seems like hes been in there a while as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
On an old teen mom uk, I think this is Leoni's son possibly strapped into his car seat and its not a baby ones it's the next stage on and sat on the sofa 😂😂 I just found it really odd as the little boy is old enough to just be sat chilling on the sofa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
On an old teen mom uk, I think this is Leoni's son possibly strapped into his car seat and its not a baby ones it's the next stage on and sat on the sofa 😂😂 I just found it really odd as the little boy is old enough to just be sat chilling on the sofa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
This has made me weak 😂 I spy lazy parenting! Pretty sofas too Maggie babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.