Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been able to read the whole thread, so don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I’m re watching the series and I don’t get why everyone seemed to like Naomi. She was sleeping with her ex knowing he was seeing someone else (he’s the one in the wrong I know) and as soon as he picked the other girl over Naomi, she rang the girl and told her? 🤣 would she just have carried on sleeping with him if he didn’t pick her?
I felt bad for her the first time I watched it because she was obviously in love with him and he was leading her on. But watching it now I’m just like why????
I never felt any sympathy for her, mainly for the reasons you've said tbh! She seemed more interested in a relationship or sex with her baby dad rather than creating a healthy environment for the child itself. How confusing for the baby having her dad there one minute then not the next and having to listen to them argue all the time. She was good at make up tho :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Omg 😂😭 💀 spelling it out so Brooklyn didn’t understand yet shouting and discussing everything else in front of him ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I gotta be fair I love this show hahaha
OMG is that why she spelled it, and thought it was to make more of a point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also re the discussion about housing on here the other day, the rent in Blackpool is extremely cheap and landlords are much more accepting of housing benefit etc. Amber lives in one of the nicer areas but I'd imagine her house doesn't cost more than £600 a month to rent. Her being on MTV probably makes landlords more accepting as well.
Im more eastern than Blackpool so don’t know the full area but her first house looked to be in a bit of a not too good area. 2nd one looked better although going on where I live £600 for what she has seems a bit steep

Reactions: 1
Can I ask why Megan and Dylan ate with their hands all the time?? Animals 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re watching season 1 when Leoni tells Mia her body will never be the same 🤣 she’s 1000x better then she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im more eastern than Blackpool so don’t know the full area but her first house looked to be in a bit of a not too good area. 2nd one looked better although going on where I live £600 for what she has seems a bit steep
Yeah i don't know where the first one was but recognise the area around her second as my son went to nursery there. £600 was like an absolute max. It is probably less as you say!

Also re the discussion about housing on here the other day, the rent in Blackpool is extremely cheap and landlords are much more accepting of housing benefit etc. Amber lives in one of the nicer areas but I'd imagine her house doesn't cost more than £600 a month to rent. Her being on MTV probably makes landlords more accepting as well.
£600 a month is a lot for one person to pay though imo. I’m sure she gets a bit from housing associations, but she still has bills etc to pay for with no job🤷🏼‍♀️

£600 a month is a lot for one person to pay though imo. I’m sure she gets a bit from housing associations, but she still has bills etc to pay for with no job🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah it definitely is a lot for one person
She probably does get help towards the rent etc. It seems like their main source of income when they're not on the show is Instagram advertising

I think that’s a lovely thing amber has decided to do, just seen her insta story.. unlike Megan who’s way of helping people is asking them to pay for advertising with her HUGE discount 😬😂

Probably spend all their money on the horse so couldn’t afford cutlery 🤣
Omg that horse scene. Poor horse 🙄 swear Megan thinks animals are just a toy or something.

Reactions: 6
She will be getting either money from her paid ads and a top up from benefits or sole benefits though. From my experience of the benefit system she'd get about £1000 a month on top of whatever they gave her for rent if she had 0 income that month, then they'd deduct a bit depending how much she declared she earned. It's definitely doable!

Yeah i don't know where the first one was but recognise the area around her second as my son went to nursery there. £600 was like an absolute max. It is probably less as you say!
maybe i should move to blackpool, i’m paying £500 in a shared house 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
maybe i should move to blackpool, i’m paying £500 in a shared house 😂😂😂
It’s crazy how different areas are different prices.
I used to live in Preston years ago which is near Blackpool and I thought my rent was expensive which was a 3 bed home, wasn’t a newly built but was paying £700, my friend who lives in a different area with the same type of house/bed was paying roughly £1000 a month!

So more thoughts on my rewatch: Dylan is just awful to Megan. Not just the cheating but he’s always going out and getting drunk. When dulcie-may was 3 weeks old and he’d already been out all night twice. And then he goes on as if going out and getting drunk is a human right and calls Megan controlling?? He’s so awful to her and I do feel bad for Megan early on!
Also I continue to despise Manley, like when he goes off it because she posted a photo in pj shorts. Or when he goes off it Mia because “she’s cheated” even thought they weren’t together and he’s having Erin to stay over 😂 they also go on about him doing dad things as if he’s the best day in the world and that’s not just the bare minimum!
jesus the amount of mistakes I made in this post, I feel as illiterate as Maggie in those ig comments

• Haha
jesus the amount of mistakes I made in this post, I feel as illiterate as Maggie in those ig comments
No one cares on here dw.. atleast you aren’t running the TMT page writing how she does and pretending she’s a professional who works in PR 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I ask why Megan and Dylan ate with their hands all the time?? Animals 🤣🤣🤣
I was wondering too sitting in the Chinese restaurant tearing into the chicken with their hands 😂🤣 and when they invited the whole family for dinner they didn’t have enough knives to go round 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the episode where Mwgan and Dylan move into a static caravan and she says that it's perfect and all shes ever wanted, didnt realise how low her standards were 😂😂 it wasnt even new!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.