Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Maggie and Manley read these threads and see us calling him Space Raider :alien::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain housing benefit/rent assistance to me if it's not too complicated. I'm not from the UK. I like having a look around rightmove from time to time just to compare prices to America. How does anyone afford to rent let alone get a mortgage? Example, if a place to rent is 1,200 pounds how much of that could be paid by housing benefit? I remember Darren and Sassi had trouble finding a place in one of the series because they were wanting to use housing benefit??? Can you get the benefit while working if your income is below a certain amount?

Reactions: 2
Maggie and her daughter were DESPERATE for fame. I bet they were probably the ones to suggest Mia signing up. They’ve done the one born every minute thing and you can just tell they took any opportunity possible to be filmed, you wouldn’t catch any of the other grandmothers doing scenes alone! (Probably cause the other ones work or didn’t fuel the drama) 🤣 They bleeping lapped it right up. Leoni and Maggie were right in there and loving it all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maggie and her daughter were DESPERATE for fame. I bet they were probably the ones to suggest Mia signing up. They’ve done the one born every minute thing and you can just tell they took any opportunity possible to be filmed, you wouldn’t catch any of the other grandmothers doing scenes alone! (Probably cause the other ones work or didn’t fuel the drama) 🤣 They bleeping lapped it right up. Leoni and Maggie were right in there and loving it all
That episode where Mia went on a night out with Leoni and Leoni could barely string a sentence together without slurring her words. Fair enough having a drink but she was hammered, it was embarrassing to watch!

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain housing benefit/rent assistance to me if it's not too complicated. I'm not from the UK. I like having a look around rightmove from time to time just to compare prices to America. How does anyone afford to rent let alone get a mortgage? Example, if a place to rent is 1,200 pounds how much of that could be paid by housing benefit? I remember Darren and Sassi had trouble finding a place in one of the series because they were wanting to use housing benefit??? Can you get the benefit while working if your income is below a certain amount?
You can get benefits when working but your wages need to be under a certain amount. Where I live housing benefit pays up to around £550 of rent and if you live anywhere else that’s more you have to pay it yourself.

The housing benefit amounts are all different, they depend on what area you rent in or live and how much your income is. Certain councils pay an amount based on the area so if someone lives in a more expensive area, likely hood is their housing benefit will be higher compared to someone who lives in a cheaper area. It is capped to a certain amount though and the rest is for that person to find.. This is why so many people wait on housing lists for years to try and get social or affordable housing.. Young people buying homes is so rare now and much harder than it was so many years ago.. and private rental prices are maddddd

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of people have different experiences with housing benefits. For example, my partner and I moved homes and whilst I was in between jobs I tried to claim housing benefits but was rejected because our home was higher than the capped amount for the area and because I had a partner who worked. So our option was to move to a cheaper property or not get anything. Fortunately I was only out of work for a month so I didn’t struggle too much, but it is strange how it all works.

Pickled Onion Space Invader would be that spiteful.
He literally would! It’s a control thing with him! Because Erin jumps to attention for him, he will always treat her better than Mia - because Mia got rid of him & never looked back. He’s bitter because of the male attention Mia receives, and the fact she looks incredible. No hate towards Erins looks btw, because compared to the show, she’s had a glow up of her own... but Mia is just so likeable, so pretty, naturally funny etc.. there’s no comparison. So, no matter what Maggie says, Mia is still a star & she didn’t need Chip Fat Towers to film in for very long, because I’m pretty sure in season 2 she had her own place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He literally would! It’s a control thing with him! Because Erin jumps to attention for him, he will always treat her better than Mia - because Mia got rid of him & never looked back. He’s bitter because of the male attention Mia receives, and the fact she looks incredible. No hate towards Erins looks btw, because compared to the show, she’s had a glow up of her own... but Mia is just so likeable, so pretty, naturally funny etc.. there’s no comparison. So, no matter what Maggie says, Mia is still a star & she didn’t need Chip Fat Towers to film in for very long, because I’m pretty sure in season 2 she had her own place.
Chip fat towers 😂😅 Yes they didn’t even film in her house season 2 so she wants to wind her neck in 🙄😭 She was still heavily involving herself in season 2 when no one filmed in hers and she wasn’t relevant to the story.. Mia was always a favourite and still is even though she was only in 2 seasons out of 7.. People love her! Manley just comes off as a jealous little rat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maggie is such a weird mother, manley can do nothing wrong in her eyes and it’s really a strange relationship. I don’t get how you can be so up your sons arse you’d let him emotionally abuse a woman. If my son ever did some of the tit manley did I would be so disgusted and have ALOT of words with him, I bet Maggie is all like “oh come on manley its okay xxx it’s okay prince have a joint it’s all her fault xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Edited as didn’t make sense 🤣
Anyone can apply for housing benefit but it’s down to income if they get it and how much. Some landlords will not take housing benefit. Where I live the standard 2 bed house is between £350-£450 a month depending on area. But my friend is in a tiny 3 bed but decent area and pays £650. I’ve only rented when working so my rent was £450 for a 2 bed new build, I was working full time and got £25 per fortnight which I think was the minimum

Last edited:
  • Wow
In celebration of Teen Mom UK I have been making MrLoo watch it with me.

His observations EP1 -
Naomi is too good for Raphael
Amber doesn't look like a Kardashian
Why is Megan living in a caravan?
Mia seems sweet (I then showed him a pic of her - pretty sure he's followed her now on IG)
Doesn't Chloe live with her parents - why is she complaining...

EP2 -
Why would you meet up with your babydaddies new piece after you told her you were still hooking up. Make sure it's in a public place
Thought Amber was gonna put out to Ste once she saw him in a blazer 🤣
Megan should kick Dylan to the curb for snagging her mate in her car (wait til he sees the rest!)
Madley treating Mia like that in labour is disgusting
Chloe's mum should've b slapped her for the way she spoke to her. He laughed when she said she does 99.9% of HER childs care

I'll subject him to more later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In celebration of Teen Mom UK I have been making MrLoo watch it with me.

His observations EP1 -
Naomi is too good for Raphael
Amber doesn't look like a Kardashian
Why is Megan living in a caravan?
Mia seems sweet (I then showed him a pic of her - pretty sure he's followed her now on IG)
Doesn't Chloe live with her parents - why is she complaining...

EP2 -
Why would you meet up with your babydaddies new piece after you told her you were still hooking up. Make sure it's in a public place
Thought Amber was gonna put out to Ste once she saw him in a blazer 🤣
Megan should kick Dylan to the curb for snagging her mate in her car (wait til he sees the rest!)
Madley treating Mia like that in labour is disgusting
Chloe's mum should've b slapped her for the way she spoke to her. He laughed when she said she does 99.9% of HER childs care

I'll subject him to more later 🤣
All I know is that caravan was far too heavy to be pulled by the car that pulled it onto the caravan site.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whose been messaging Manley 🤣🤣🤣 he assumes it a woman yet throwing threats about, some guy, what a heartthrob 🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.