Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Erin is pregnant and Maggie has taken it upon herself to imply it on a public platform then shame on her. I'd be fuming if I was Erin, but of course she won't say anything, she'll just let herself continue to be mugged off by that god awful family as usual.

Reactions: 34
Or PLOT TWIST- the whole “they keep coming back”, imagine if Mia is preggerz with Mankley... but I just don’t believe she’d want to ruin her body or anything.... but who knows!

Reactions: 4
Or maybe the Geddes have their own reality show coming out, in mama June & honey boo boo style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Buckinghamshire, It looks like Marlow.
You don’t wanna live around here, it’s ridiculously expensive and affording anything like she has would be impossible without some kind of benefit. I live in Bucks and it’s just overpriced and not that great!!

Reactions: 1
Or maybe the Geddes have their own reality show coming out, in mama June & honey boo boo style 🤣
The way the last year has been nothing would surprise me. Watching a programme about the Geddes family would be TV gold. It would make you feel a lot better about your own life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t wanna live around here, it’s ridiculously expensive and affording anything like she has would be impossible without some kind of benefit. I live in Bucks and it’s just overpriced and not that great!!
Off topic but I work in conveyancing. We recently bought a house for a client in Marlow for £995,000. When I saw the pictures of the house from the estate agent I was stunned! It wasn't even a big house. I'm sure in my area a house that size would sell for £250,000 - £300,000! I couldn't believe the prices round the area!!

To keep on track - Manley and Maggie are dickheads.

Reactions: 6
I love how Maggie had to make a point by saying that none of us would know who Mia was if Maggie didn’t let them film in her house .... aw Magz are you jealous because you didn’t quite get the fame you was hoping for babe xo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how Maggie had to make a point by saying that none of us would know who Mia was if Maggie didn’t let them film in her house .... aw Magz are you jealous because you didn’t quite get the fame you was hoping for babe xo
But how would she even know? Mia went and stayed with her grandmother for a while in a beautiful house and the cameras went there....I’m sure if teen mom wanted mia they could have got around it. Maggie going on like she okayed it all but glossing over the fact that she made herself and her own family out to be idiots in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking new series and he’s let Mia be on it this time 😵😵😵

That’s actually what I thought too!

If Erin is pregnant, she would definitely want to keep it under wraps after all the trauma she’s gone through. However I’m pretty sure that Manley said that he didn’t want another kid until he was much older in one of his recent Q&As. Although I guess that doesn’t mean she’s not. After all he said he doesn’t deserve Erin...

Reactions: 4
That’s actually what I thought too!

If Erin is pregnant, she would definitely want to keep it under wraps after all the trauma she’s gone through. However I’m pretty sure that Manley said that he didn’t want another kid until he was much older in one of his recent Q&As. Although I guess that doesn’t mean she’s not. After all he said he doesn’t deserve Erin...
Plot twist!!! Imagine Erin has got a spot on Teen Mom, because space raider will sign the permission form for Erin and Aalayah to appear, but not for Mia and Marliya 😱 I mean, it’s never gonna happen but imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.