Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On an old teen mom uk, I think this is Leoni's son possibly strapped into his car seat and its not a baby ones it's the next stage on and sat on the sofa 😂😂 I just found it really odd as the little boy is old enough to just be sat chilling on the sofa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Omg how have I never noticed this before? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On an old teen mom uk, I think this is Leoni's son possibly strapped into his car seat and its not a baby ones it's the next stage on and sat on the sofa 😂😂 I just found it really odd as the little boy is old enough to just be sat chilling on the sofa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Lmfaoooo this tickled me . How random 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So more thoughts on my rewatch: Dylan is just awful to Megan. Not just the cheating but he’s always going out and getting drunk. When dulcie-may was 3 weeks old and he’d already been out all night twice. And then he goes on as if going out and getting drunk is a human right and calls Megan controlling?? He’s so awful to her and I do feel bad for Megan early on!
Also I continue to despise Manley, like when he goes off it because she posted a photo in pj shorts. Or when he goes off it Mia because “she’s cheated” even thought they weren’t together and he’s having Erin to stay over 😂 they also go on about him doing dad things as if he’s the best day in the world and that’s not just the bare minimum!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So more thoughts on my rewatch: Dylan is just awful to Megan. Not just the cheating but he’s always going out and getting drunk. When dulcie-may was 3 weeks old and he’d already been out all night twice. And then he goes on as if going out and getting drunk is a human right and calls Megan controlling?? He’s so awful to her and I do feel bad for Megan early on!
Also I continue to despise Manley, like when he goes off it because she posted a photo in pj shorts. Or when he goes off it Mia because “she’s cheated” even thought they weren’t together and he’s having Erin to stay over 😂 they also go on about him doing dad things as if he’s the best day in the world and that’s not just the bare minimum!
seems like we're all rewatching! 😂 one thing that i noticed, which i obvs noticed before but it struck me again, as nasty as ste could be to amber, 1) she gaslit him all the time and that seems to have been what made him so angry, but 2) no matter what i really do think he's an incredible dad bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
May I ask where people have heard Erin was miscarrying and Manley didn't bother to support her? Was it mentioned in the series?

Reactions: 1
May I ask where people have heard Erin was miscarrying and Manley didn't bother to support her? Was it mentioned in the series?
She posted it on her Instagram thanking her friend for being the only one there or something

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone!

Very longtime lurker here 🤣

just on S1 rewatch..anyone remember #meganssparklycraps from the car boot sale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
seems like we're all rewatching! 😂 one thing that i noticed, which i obvs noticed before but it struck me again, as nasty as ste could be to amber, 1) she gaslit him all the time and that seems to have been what made him so angry, but 2) no matter what i really do think he's an incredible dad bless him
I had forgotten Ste had actually cheated on Amber though and it’s kinda made out that she just dumped him for nothing.

Reactions: 8
Also I think that Megan probably was alright in the first few seasons but then the fame etc went to her head Dylan seems to have kinda turned his life around where as she is doing all of the things he was doing in the beginning

Can’t shutup now 🤣 but at beginning of s2 Amber did have a new boyfriend and Ste turned on her for it despite the fact he had a girlfriend for about a year, I think her being a cow to him in season 1 was probably based on her being hurt from him cheating, then after he did that over the new guy she just kinda turned on him, not to justify how nasty she was to him but hurt people hurt people and all that

I didn’t mean to edit my comment I meant to post a new one sorry 😣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also I think that Megan probably was alright in the first few seasons but then the fame etc went to her head Dylan seems to have kinda turned his life around where as she is doing all of the things he was doing in the beginning

Can’t shutup now 🤣 but at beginning of s2 Amber did have a new boyfriend and Ste turned on her for it despite the fact he had a girlfriend for about a year, I think her being a cow to him in season 1 was probably based on her being hurt from him cheating, then after he did that over the new guy she just kinda turned on him, not to justify how nasty she was to him but hurt people hurt people and all that

I feel like Amber and Ste were just tit for tat back in the earlier series, well even up until Hudson was born. But now it feels like they have both grown up a lot, on Ambers live the other night they just seem much more mature and on a level. It’s nice to see - hopefully it’ll stay that way!

Reactions: 14

Is this not the boyfriend she made up, to piss Ste off?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone actually asked her about it on her live and she laughed it off saying she was pathetic. I thought she handled it quite well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she actually did that, I forgot all about it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Why would you do such a strange thing when you knowit's being broadcast on tv!
I thought it was hilarious 😭 when she said she was fed up of him mentioning Kirsty so said ‘u know what Ste I went out and met a guy the other night’ 😅 ‘Olly isn’t real!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was hilarious 😭 when she said she was fed up of him mentioning Kirsty so said ‘u know what Ste I went out and met a guy the other night’ 😅 ‘Olly isn’t real!’ 😂
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: One of Ambers favourite things to say to Ste is "Ya messin' wiv ma head" but that's exactly what she did to him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think I can rewatch the old series as it would annoy me on certain parts e.g manley but I am tempted just for the Amber fake boyfriend story line 🤣 poor ste totally oblivious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The part that cracks me up is when amber shouts at ste. “ I L-O-V. YOU!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.