Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part that cracks me up is when amber shouts at ste. “ I L-O-V. YOU!!”
Omg 😂😭 💀 spelling it out so Brooklyn didn’t understand yet shouting and discussing everything else in front of him ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I gotta be fair I love this show hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaahha I completely forgot about Megan at that car boot. Plastic cups from poundland with plastic gems. Don't all rush at once now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ste looked so confused and rightfully so. He then responds with “where is all this coming from?” This whole scene was very telling to me. We then see Amber who is now realizing what she’s done. The high of yelling at him has worn off. Ste goes to leave and Amber immediately starts pouting and literally clinging on to him begging him not to leave. Ste then tells her he doesn’t want to see her cry and hugs her. Amber is a master emotional manipulator.

I know we have opinions on Ste and his behavior but I think it’s obvious he’s been through something in his childhood. He’s extremely vulnerable and emotional and I just hate seeing Amber take advantage of it. Being vulnerable with anyone is hard enough. Everyone says men don’t open up about their feelings but Ste wears his on his sleeve.

Hahaahha I completely forgot about Megan at that car boot. Plastic cups from poundland with plastic gems. Don't all rush at once now🤣🤣🤣
Proof that Megan’s mum has always been supportive. She let Megan use part of her stall at the car boot sale to try and sell her poundland creations. None of that would even hold up, you couldn’t wash it. You’d have glitter and gems everywhere 😂 I think her mum realized Megan just needed something to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
May I ask where people have heard Erin was miscarrying and Manley didn't bother to support her? Was it mentioned in the series?
Erin grew a pair of balls one day and outted him in a Instagram story ... then they ended up back together 👀 Manley says jump and she says how high it seems

Reactions: 6
I literally rewatched this episode the other week and I was crying laughing!! Their whole relationship just screams ✨chaotic✨

I think in the past series they just didn’t actually know how to be adults in a stable relationship as they’ve been so used to playing games and seeing other people. So once they finally got together and there was no other partners, they struggled with adjusting to “normality” and because they struggled so much it was probably easier to just communicate by arguing. I don’t follow Amber on Instagram but it is good to hear that she seems a lot more mature.

Honestly though, I would like to be a fly on the wall in her house during lockdown with 2 babies and Ste. I can only imagine the screaming matches they must’ve had.

Also, I have to say that episode when Amber was telling Courtney that she had made up the fake boyfriend was absolutely hilarious. When she said she was on the phone scrambling to come up with a name, I thought it was hysterical. As much as Amber annoys me 90% of the time, there’s that small 10% where she’s really funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been absent here for a few days but you know what. Still kept in the loop from the teen mum gossip insta. Not tmt😄 thanks teen mum gossip! The real way to run a page about a show xoxoxo

Reactions: 7
This scene made me wanna be sick 😂😂 Amber looked so pleased with herself too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No you're thinking of that creep from the beach 🤣🤣🤣
Hahha I've lived in Blackpool and its definitely a bad move to pick up a randomer from the street 😂😂 do you think that was actually real or staged??

I wish i had pancake lady level of tea but only have a few random encounters between my ex partner and Ste and one sighting of Amber in the high street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t been able to read the whole thread, so don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I’m re watching the series and I don’t get why everyone seemed to like Naomi. She was sleeping with her ex knowing he was seeing someone else (he’s the one in the wrong I know) and as soon as he picked the other girl over Naomi, she rang the girl and told her? 🤣 would she just have carried on sleeping with him if he didn’t pick her?
I felt bad for her the first time I watched it because she was obviously in love with him and he was leading her on. But watching it now I’m just like why????

Reactions: 9
Also re the discussion about housing on here the other day, the rent in Blackpool is extremely cheap and landlords are much more accepting of housing benefit etc. Amber lives in one of the nicer areas but I'd imagine her house doesn't cost more than £600 a month to rent. Her being on MTV probably makes landlords more accepting as well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.