Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Wtf is that long message of Connor apologising tho😂? So Charlotte admits that she cheated 2 days ago with Ashley and he’s here apologising to her
Char's prob been chatting to Morgan about how to make everything seem like it's your partners fault so they end up apologising when you've done something wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Sophm19

VIP Member
Can we stick to the topic and stop arguing over our kids routines please.

I took the dolls house comment to mean the house is small.

I agree we should not be commenting on a young girls appearance it's out of order and we dont know how it will effect her mental health. Especially now she will be feeling insecure if her and Brett have fell out. Although I do agree she doesn't need lip fillers and heavy make up and big lashes but like everyone said that's just what's in atm and she will still be learning. Hopefully one day she will love herself to be more natural.

Mumof1boy

Can someone please tell Charlotte that she shouldn't be mixing thick bleach, disinfectant and zoflora with boiling water unless she wants to make chlorine gas and kill herself. Genuinely in shock at her latest stories

• Wow
  • Angry

Holsrose

Unpopular opinion but I’m enjoying watching Charlottes stories of the girls now they’re about playing

Reactions: 28

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Can we stick to the topic and stop arguing over our kids routines please.

I took the dolls house comment to mean the house is small.

I agree we should not be commenting on a young girls appearance it's out of order and we dont know how it will effect her mental health. Especially now she will be feeling insecure if her and Brett have fell out. Although I do agree she doesn't need lip fillers and heavy make up and big lashes but like everyone said that's just what's in atm and she will still be learning. Hopefully one day she will love herself to be more natural.
Deffinalty shared it. She may have BPD (I'm no medical profession). Wonder if its self diagnosed 🤔. Or maybe shes just a narcissist 🤷‍♀️ and shes realising people are now seeing her true colours.
God finally someone has said it
For a moment I thought I was on a a baby routine page!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fucking hell I hope they make another series without Morgan. The aggy little scruff bag would be fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Polkadot123

VIP Member
When exactly is she going to watch this TV? Are they just going to dump her in her cot watching peppa pig so she doesn't bother them whilst they devour domino's downstairs?
Why would she need a TV when there is one downstairs. Not like she's going to wake up and put it on for herself is she?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26